CA ROOFING INC

fuzzy123 in Port Hope
fuzzy123 in Port Hope
1 review Port Hope, ON

Roof

Panda was wonderful to deal with, honest and caring. Met with her on several occasions and she was always tactful. The guys who did the roof did a great job and were very professional. I would highly recommend CA Roofing.

Thank you for your review.

Sal
Sal

Excellent Company

Sam is very professional, courteous and responsive. They did my roof last year and no issues even after the wind storm. The ice storm did cause a small issue that was fixed immediately. I have and will recommend Sam and the CA Roofing crew.

Thank you for leaving us your valuable comment. We take of all us customers roofing needs.

Great company with Great service

My roof was replaced last year and we had great experience with CA Roofing. After the windstorm last week, the shingles for most of the house in my street were flying over the place, and our house was one of very few houses that stay safe. No losing shingle, not even one piece. Great job CA Roofing.

we chose high quality dimensional shingle for our customers, it has high windproof rating. Thank you for your comment.

Tony in Bradford
Tony in Bradford
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Roofing replace

Jason and his crew replaced the roof on our home and garage last year. The quote was extremely detailed and thorough and Jason took the time to explain everything to me. When the crew arrived and laid out their equipment, it was so neat I actually took a picture of it. The roofing work continued in exactly the same manner, with a complete cleanup at the end of the day and professional and neat work completed. The crew was respectful and polite, even in unbearable heat. I would highly recommend CA Roofing to all of my friends.

Thank you Jason, hope you enjoy the work that we did for you.

TG in Bradford West Gwillimbury
TG in Bradford West Gwillimbury
1 review Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

New roof installation

This company is a joke. There workmanship is awful. I have water comming into my home and I have called them at least 50 times. Empty promises to fix it and nothing happens. We have to re-do the whole roof after 1 year. Stay away from this company!

Sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience. The support left the country without notifying the owner. That's why we did get in touch. We had fired him. we are continuously improving our products and services. Hope this will never happen again. Thank you for your feedback.

TThompson in Markham
TThompson in Markham

Roof repair

My experience with CA Roofing is quite different than the previous review.
I worked with Sam, and he was always available to answer questions. He worked hard to put together a good quote. And he got his guys to actually do a little extra work on the downspout on my shed at no extra charge.

I would definitely recommend contacting Sam at CA Roofing

Thank you for your support.

nestor in Scarborough
nestor in Scarborough

eavestrough and downspout job

The owner did my eavestrough and downpipe. He gives a warranty certificate for 10 years and Now it is falling apart and has been delaying to come to fix it. I was even going to have him do my deck at his price just to give him more business and still wouldn't come. They did eventually comeback to fix it.

Review has 1 previous version

More about CA ROOFING INC

CA Roofing Inc. undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our knowledgeable and well trained staff is fully responsible for your business and home. Ensuring a pleasant experience for our customers, is our key to success.

Services include