CA ROOFING INC

Bill
Bill
1 review Hamilton, ON

Roof re shingle

Excellent roofing company from quote to completed job. The roofing crew were very hardworking, pleasant, extremely clean and covered all windows and doors to protect our home ( not 1 nail or any debris were to be found after the completed job). Roof looks great, have rain since with no issues. Key was able to answer all of our questions and was in contact from start to finish. Great company 10+

Hi Bill, thank you for your feedback, we are glad that you like our work and cleanliness.

Karla
Karla

Roofing job in North York

It was time to get our shingles replaced, and I received a quote from Key at CA Roofing Inc straight away. The price was competitive and the customer service was exceptional. Key was in touch with me by phone and text throughout the process, and I always felt like he respected my time and communicated very well what was happening through each step of the process. The type of service where they answer all your questions before you even ask them.

On the day of the job the crew showed up right on time and worked very hard through the whole day, getting the job done including all the cleanup just before dark. Mid-job we selected a new vent for the roof and Key was in communication with me about options and it was installed new out of the box.

I am so happy with CA Roofing Inc. Thank you so much for your great work and excellent communication!

Hi Karla, We hope the long weekend is going well for you. The feedback means a lot to us, i will share you comment to the crew. Thank you and all the best to you and your family.

3 reviews Barrie, ON

Had an emergency need for repairs and decided to just redo the roof completely (it was time anyway). Key responded quickly and kept in contact with me and provided answers and explanations on everything. (Even when I was panicking lol). Roofers were quick, polite and ensured everything was cleaned up afterwards. The price was also great. Thank you so much guys!

Thank you for the review, it means a lot to us.

N00dlesp00dles
N00dlesp00dles
1 review , ON

Good & Fast service

This company was very fast in their work, completed the project in one day. The service was excellent and work well done.

Penny was the person on site working on roof, he did a good job. And the owner was also very helping and spoke well on the phone. Over all very satisfied.

Thank you choosing Ca roofing. Your satisfaction is our top priority.

Private User reviews , ON

Such a good experience with this company from beginning to end. Wasil was very quick in responding and getting the contract signed and setting a date for the job. The two workers (Penny and his partner) did an amazing job and finished in one day. They left the area clean even at night in the dark and cleaned our eaves as well. Very satisfied with the quick roofing before the weather getting bad.

JK
JK
0 reviews Stayner, ON

Barrie area home

Excellent service, fast work, and attention to detail. Attentive and good communication. In an industry of poor reputation - CA roofing is refreshing stand out. A very good over all experience. Satisfied with our new roof.

Thank you JK for the valuable feedback.

FH
FH

Complete Roof Shingle Replacement

Excellent service and professionalism. The sales team (James and Panda) provided the quote and explained everything very clearly.

The crew was very professional. They arrived on time and did an excellent job. They cleaned up everything at the end.

Hi FH, we are happy that you like our service. thank you for choosing us.

A Kwan
A Kwan

Re-shingling and re-surfacing of flat roof

With the sea of roofing companies available, it was difficult to find one that I felt that I could trust to do the job well at a reasonable cost. After talking to Key at CA Roofing, I felt that this was the right company. Key was excellent at providing information about materials and the work that would be done. Key answered every question quickly and provided great advice. CA Roofing was very understanding and flexible after I had to re-schedule several times.
The guys on-site did a great job on the roof - although there was a minor incident with old roofing material falling and marking a new railing that had just been installed the day before. However, the company quickly remedied this and took full responsibility. The guys fully cleaned up all materials on the property and I felt very satisfied that the job had been done well. I also asked that pictures be taken before, during and after the work and they provided the pictures as requested. I would use CA Roofing for future jobs.

Thank you for taking your time to write us your feedback, we are glad that you are satisfied with the overall experience.

百合 in Toronto
百合 in Toronto
1 review Aurora, ON

roofing fix

Several pieces of the roof were blown away by the high wind. It was rainy these days, so I contacted Bowen, the person in charge of CA roofing. He arranged workers timely, and the workers came to repair in the rain, and they were very professional in the repair. I highly recommend this company.

Thank you for your feedback.

Private User reviews Scarborough, ON

Replacement of the Roof

Maggie was responsive and the quote matched the final price paid.
Coordination of the work was seamless, They showed up when scheduled
The work team did a great job with replacing the shingles, gutters and downpipes.
They kept my property very neat while they were working.
The work was quickly and professionally completed to my satisfaction and the job site was left clean and tidy.
I highly recommend this team.

More about CA ROOFING INC

CA Roofing Inc. undertakes in general contracting services to the commercial and industrial sectors, as well as individual residential works. Our experienced roofing teams have established a solid reputation in the Greater Toronto Area.
Our knowledgeable and well trained staff is fully responsible for your business and home. Ensuring a pleasant experience for our customers, is our key to success.

Services include