Home Advantage Interiors

JULIA in Burlington
JULIA in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Service product

Home Advantage is absolutely amazing. Elaine is so easy to talk to as a consultant for decorating . Elaine is honest and so knowledgeable about what would work in any home. We have had Elaine help us forever with our upgrades and our ever changing decorating needs. I am coming up with my next plan already. Lol. You will greatly appreciate Elaine’s talents. All the best. Julia and Glen Randall.

I really appreciate the great review Julia! I'm always looking forward to our next project together.

pbruder
pbruder

Installation of window panels

I could not be happier with this project. I received very professional service and advice. The window panels were installed perfectly and look amazing. Thanks Elaine!

Thank you so much! It was a pleasure working with you.

hannadanielshome
hannadanielshome

Very Happy w/ Our Blinds

Elaine was recommended to me by a fellow mom in the neighbourhood. She was quick and efficient, and we are very happy with the finished product. There was one small glitch that she very responsive about and addressed right away. Would recommend Elaine and use her again in the future!

Thank you so much for a great review!

Laura_kheir
Laura_kheir
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Window treatments - Blinds, Roller shades and draperies

We moved to our new custom built home and needed window treatments for all our windows. Home Advantage Interiors - Elaine was extremely helpful. She is prompt, professional, honest, experienced and pleasure to deal with. she gave us suggestions, brought tones of samples, had the patience to go over all our requirements and concerns. The process was easy and the results are spectacular. home Advantage Interiors took care of all our window decorating needs and we never had to even leave the comfort of our home to choose colors, textures, or look for ideas. Everything was brought to us! The cost was surprisingly reasonable and fair. We do recommend Elaine and Home Advantage Interiors and we will deal with Elaine again for future projects.
Laura Kheir

Laura, I really appreciate your review for Home Advantage Interiors! Your Silhouette blinds and drapery looked wonderful in your home. I know you will enjoy them for years to come. Thank you again.

jodyjones
jodyjones

Window coverings.

I was recommended by Interiors By Natalie and was more than satisfied with everything that was done. Elaine was not only professional but very friendly. She was very knowledgeable . She listened to what we wanted and guided us to the perfect decisions. I would highly recommend her.

It was a pleasure putting up your Dual shades and Custom drapery Jody. Thank you for the great review!

jmewski
jmewski

In home consultation

I have worked with Home Advantage Interiors for over 15 years and their advice and expertise is highly valued. Over the years, Elaine and her team have made us custom bedding, draperies/blinds and Elaine has helped us to select paint colours for our entire living space. She is so easy to work with, has great ideas, and always makes herself available. I would highly recommend Home Advantage Interiors for your design needs.

Home Advantage Interiors appreciates your great review! Making clients happy is always our goal.

mepguy99
mepguy99
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

New Blinds

Elaine did a great job helping us select dual shade blinds for our new home. She is very responsive and the installation went well.

Thank you Dan! I'm so glad you wrote a review for Home Advantage Interiors.

More about Home Advantage Interiors

Home Advantage Interiors is new to Home Stars so it will take time to get more reviews. 28 years in the business proves that we are competent and we make sure that our clients are happy. We provide custom, quality window treatments for your home or office. Custom blinds, shutters and drapery are manufactured to fit every budget. Book an in Home consultation today.