Everest Windows and Doors

Reviews for Everest Windows and Doors

Shehryar
Shehryar

Elite Crew

Team came on time and got right to work, Dimitri and Andrei did some great work and made sure it was to my liking. Really cool guys, they did the best work and had great conversations with me throughout. Highly recommend.

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Markham! Looking forward to a new project!

ricardo in Toronto
ricardo in Toronto
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing Team and Windows

We had pretty old windows, doors and Leon came in to quote onsite and was fully knowledgeable about the products and materials used. Not only that but he looked at the job with the install process in mind at the same time and very flexible with install timing / measurements specs etc., making it easy to work with him on this project - responds to text and email along with my many changes. As for the install the Everest team came onsite from morning with a crew of 10 guys and stayed until 9pm to complete the installation process. Working closely not the damage interior existing trim work as much as possible and took great care to preserve what was there. Again would recommend this team and Leon on my next project.

Thank you Ricardo for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

Jenna in Toronto
Jenna in Toronto

Great Team Awesome Work

I can always count on Leon and his team to provide me and my house with excellent customer service and superior windows. Recently updated a few windows in our home and what a difference they make, so happy with the quality of work and finishing. The team was so polite and professional. Will only use Everest for future windows and door replacements.

Thank you Jenna for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

T&A
T&A
1 review Hamilton, ON

Windows and Doors

Great experience! Very friendly crew. Arrived on time and stayed till the job was done. They moved quickly through the house making sure everything was sealed and insulated properly and that all windows were trimmed. So excited, everything looked so beautiful!

Thank you for the business!!!

vberg008
vberg008

Profesional Windows and doors installation in our property

Everest Windows and Doors installed all the windows and doors at our 2 properties.
The job was done in very professional way and the communication with the company was just perfect!

Thank you!

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Vaughan!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front door installation

They did an amazing job , cleaned after themselves , very respectful installers , job was done nicely and on time. All my neighbours complement me on my new door I’m very happy thank you so much Everest Windows & Doors

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Richmond Hill!

Stefan in Toronto
Stefan in Toronto

10 stars

We had to do a complete evaluation of the windows and doors for a new house we purchased and Everest Windows gave us a proper evaluation with very good prices! After a few weeks of production the products arrived and were installed in one day! This wasn't a small project but i was very pleased with the attention and cleanliness of the installers relative to other contractors I had to deal with over the years. Very good

Thank you for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto

0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Window cut out and installation

It was a great experience to work with Everest and it's team. The waiting time to install the window was very quick. The team worked very efficiently, the installation, it's precision, and the quality of the product is immaculate, there was no dirt or garbage left anywhere in or outside the house, and the pricing was much better than any other quote.
Based on my experience, I would highly recommend this company to anyone and would buy their services again.

Thank you Ana for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Kitchener

Gary R in Toronto
Gary R in Toronto

The end result is great

I was looking to replace two doors and all our windows, the quote Everest provided within a couple days was very competitive and it seemed like they have a great track record. The end result is great and i am glad we decided to go with Everest, the installation was done in 1 day only! Which was amazing to see and the installers were nice and neat.

Thank you Garry for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

Connor in Toronto
Connor in Toronto

Very pleased with the end result

Everest Windows and Doors did a wonderful job on my vintage home from 1928. The installation team was careful as to not touch or both the special structure where my windows had to be replaced. I was also pleasantly surprised that they provide great quality products for highly competitive prices. I felt comfortable going with Everest, they always returned my calls and replied to my questions even if at times it took a couple days but that's understandable. Thank you for the team for your great work and service. Very please with the end result!

Thank you Connor for choosing Everest Windows and Doors Toronto!

More about Everest Windows and Doors

Everest Windows & Doors is a full-service Window & Door production, sales, and installation company. We service the following areas: Newmarket, Hamilton, Vaughan, Mississauga, Whitby, Brampton, Stoney Creek, Etobicoke, and Caledon.

***

Our motto is “CUSTOMER FOR LIFE”. Choosing our products and services means that you will never have to replace your windows and doors again for as long as you own your home.
We design, manufacture and deliver better performing windows and doors with precision and speed while providing our customers with peace of mind and an overall pleasant experience.
Our experienced team and our new manufacturing plant offer architects, contractors, and developers exciting new possibilities in window performance and design.