511 The West Mall Toronto ON M9C 1G5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Locksmith Express Toronto

Theresa
Theresa

Excellent service

Came right away. Excellent service, went above and beyond to fix our broken door and lock. Very knowledgeable and a pleasure to deal with. Highly recommend!

Thank you Theresa !
I appreciate it

Ron
Ron

Deadbolt/Door Issue

Radoslav was quick to respond to my service request.

I had trouble opening and locking my deadbolt with my key. I initially thought it was just a deadbolt issue but it was a door realignment issue that was the problem. He also fixed my loose door handle.

He was very professionally, friendly, and explained to me what needed to be done and the work that was performed.

An easy 10/10 score for me and now I will be contacting Radoslav if I ever need a Locksmith again.

I highly recommend him if you need a Locksmith.

Thank you Ron!
I appreciate it

Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods
Scott in Trinity-Bellwoods

Deadbolt lock repair

I'm a hard marker and this is a legitimate 10 out of 10. Couldn't have been a better experience. My tenant messaged me to say the lock tumbler (cylinder) fell out when he removed his key. I called Locksmith Express and Radoslav answered, I told him the problem, he quoted me a price and said he'd be here in 30 minutes. He was here in 20 and after 25 minutes he replaced the cylinder, and even fixed the door because it wasn't property aligned before (which was causing the problem). Invoiced me exactly what he quoted. So quick, so professional, so reasonable. Fantastic experience all-around.

Thank you for the review Scott !
I appreciate the feedback!

Rhonda
Rhonda

Faulty Lock

I am immensely pleased with Radoslav’s work to fix the lock on my front door. My door is very old, and possibly original to my house, which is over 100 years old. It was difficult to turn the key to open the door, to the point that the key recently broke off in the lock. It was very easy to communicate with Radoslav. He contacted me immediately, and continued to assess the situation via text, even after daytime hours. He arrived on time for our appointment. He was very friendly. Most notably, he was obsessive about ensuring the lock was fixed to not only my, but his high standards and satisfaction. There were many points and reasons he could have made excuses for the poor operation of my door, but he persisted until we were both completely satisfied I could easily turn the key. He gave me several options for fixing my door, from inexpensive to the most expensive, with no pressure to pursue any of these options. His prices are quite reasonable and we’re in line with what I expected. I highly recommend Radoslav!!!

Thank you Rhonda!

Orla in Toronto
Orla in Toronto

Changed locks and fixed hinges

I have had three other people attempt to make my front door lock secure. The door is old, as is the house, but I don't want to replace it. Locksmith Express couldn't have been more helpful. They came the next day, installed a new lock, fixed the wood on the other side so that everything is more secure, cut a bunch of keys, changed the backdoor lock, (I only remembered I needed that done after the locksmith arrived), and fixed the hinges on that door too. I am so happy with the service. It was a pleasure to deal with everyone involved. Thank you. I sleep better at night now. :)

Thank you Orla !

Quick, Reliable, and Transparent Pricing

Radoslav is easy going, professional, and fast. His pricing is very transparent - couldn't be happier with his service. Would hire again!!

Thank you For the review!
I appreciate the feedback!

Jordyn
Jordyn

Supreme Service

I sold my house and needed to do a few repairs before turning it over to the new owner. Radoslav responded quickly to my request to have my sliding patio door lock repaired and was able to assess it with pictures in advance of arriving. We were originally scheduled for Thursday, but he was able to come a day earlier on Wednesday. He quoted me and stuck to his quoted price and he was in and out within 30 minutes. Great guy, great service, I highly, highly recommend!

Thank you for the review Jordyn !

Judie in Etobicoke
Judie in Etobicoke

Lock replacement

Rado a lovely young guy who quickly assessed, removed and replaced an ill fitting lock on an exterior door. He then matched the key with another exterior door at my request and removed an old lock box left by a past contractor. Neat too ... you'd never know work had been done. So fast to come by; I just contacted him late yesterday. He was here by 9:00. Can't recommend him highly enough.

Thank you Judie !

Maureen in Toronto
Maureen in Toronto

Excellent service

He is very knowledgeable and honest. He made sure he recommended the best for the job. Quick, efficient, and clean. Thank you

Thank you for the review Maureen !
It was a pleasure for me !

Daniella
Daniella

Incredible service

Radoslav was incredibly professional, courteous and accommodating. He did an exceptional job providing new locks for our new home. He arrived promptly as planned and the job was completed quickly and with care. We would absolutely recommend him going forward.

Thank you for the review Daniella !

More about Locksmith Express Toronto

Locksmith Express Toronto and GTA is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year! When you need locksmith services in the Toronto and GTA/ Etobicoke; Missisauga; Toronto; North York; East York; Scarborough; Markham; Vaughan and Oakville , call us first!
We are here for you to ensure that your home, office or business are inaccessible to outsiders and well secured. We will guarantee your calmness. We provide professional and timely services Our technicians will come to your home or business to accommodate your service needs with professionalism and responsiveness. Your security is our first priority! Our commitment to provide the best possible security service.

Fully Licensed & Insured
12 Month Warranty on all the hardware installed by us

Commercial and Residential Locksmith Service. Fast 20-30 min response. Service Toronto and GTA area.Emergency gain entry re-key locks cut keys door closers panic bars and much more.