Setup Team

Reviews for Setup Team

subzerohf in Markham
subzerohf in Markham

Mounted a 77" tv on wall with cables hidden

I needed to mount a 77" tv on the wall and hide the cables. Response was prompt. I went on their web site to book an appointment online. And the same day I got a call from Ilia to confirm the booking and my requirements. That was very assuring from the beginning. Ilia was very efficient and quick. He helped me unbox the tv (quite big). I gave him the position on the wall where the tv should be mounted. He did some quick measurements. And the tv ended up exactly where I wanted it. I was impressed.

Siu-Kei Chung in North york
Siu-Kei Chung in North york

Full internet wiring and TV setups

Alex did an amazing job in connecting wires to enhance my wifi connection throughout my house. He also help setup my home theatre and 4 TVs. He is incredibly talented, honest and professional, I am thrilled with the results and would definitely use him again.

Thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam... I hope you'll enjoy the outdoor Wi-Fi in your pool area...

Sameer
Sameer

Multiple tv mounting, cable hiding

Alex was great to work with. Had him come over 2 times for mounting and cable management during a move. He’s engaging, consultative and never does something you’re not comfortable with. He’ll always try to help you accomplish your goal. Highly recommend the Setup Team

Thank you very much for the review for choosing SetupTeam

Shenell in Scarborough
Shenell in Scarborough

TV Mounting

I would definitely recommend Alex from the SetupTeam for any TV mounting project you may have. Alex was amazing! His work was quick and very clean. He was very transparent with the cost and had all the equipment required to complete the task at hand. I intend to use the SetupTeam for any job I have moving forward.

Ann in Mississauga
Ann in Mississauga

Excellent service

I’m very happy I chose Setup Team to install my new television. Alex was very accommodating and did a great job with the installation. I’m very pleased with the final result.

thank you very much for the review and for choosing SetupTeam

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

TV mounting

Worked with Ilia. The service was great. It was quick (maybe 30 minutes). He was Diligent. Followed good covid safety protocols. We’re able to fit me in day of and we’re very affordable. I would highly recommend this service.

Excellent service

Alex was very efficient, professional, friendly. Service was very quick and he even set up tv and showed me new features. It took roughly 30 mins. His work was very neat also. Would definitely recommend this company!

Greg in
Greg in

Great work!

Alex is great! On time. Fast service. Super friendly. Cares a lot about what he does. Install was quick and easy and solid. Highly recommend Alex for install! Great service.

Anuj in Barrie
Anuj in Barrie
1 review Barrie, ON

Wifi and cable TV set up and TV mounting

Alex and his team did a fantastic job. Alex also gave me advice that helped me get a new internet modem for free and reduced my bill by 33%! Thank you.

Mount tv and sound bar

Ilia from Setup Team was amazing. He did a great job installing our television and sound bar while hiding all the wires. He gave us great advice, completed the job perfectly and cleaned up everything. would highly recommend. Thank you.

More about Setup Team

SetupTeam is Proudly Canadian Toronto based company that offers Professional Service for commercial and residential clients. We service and Insured for both Residential and Commercial customers. Our technicians have years of experience in the installation of TV's, Home theater and the IT industry. Every installation is always on time and on budget.
When a technician leaves your property everything will be cleaned-up double checked and running. All of our technicians are fully trained, insured, bonded Criminal Record Checked non-smokers and show the greatest respect when working in your home or offices

We specialize in:

*TV wall mounting
*Commercial TV installation and set-up
*Home theater installation
*Systems integrated for smart homes and offices
*Structured Cabling and Networking
*Wifi Setup and Enhancement
*Pre-construction consulting and planning
*IT and AV Project management

***

For YOUR safety and peace of mind. Call us today for more info