Enterprise Garage Doors

Mark
Mark
1 review Ajax, ON

New replacement garage door

Kevin did a great Job replacing my old crooked garage door. New garage is sealed airtight with new railings, seals and springs. Fast 3hr install.

Daniel Singh
Daniel Singh
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Professional Service, Honest and Knowledgeable

I contacted Kevin from Enterprise Garage Doors for a repair to my existing garage door. I noticed that in our neighborhood app, he had exceptional referrals. And it was true. He fixed my garage door in a quick and timely fashion suited to my schedule. He was honest, product knowledgeable and professional. I have over the months recommended him to many other people who have nothing but positive feedback.

Thanks for the review, it was great working with you. Also thanks for the referrals.

Phil
Phil
1 review Ajax, ON

Thorough and Competitive

We recently had a contractor accidently back up into our garage door and used Home Stars to hire the services of Enterprise Garage Doors to repair it. Mark was competitive, thorough and very resourceful in finding us a previously used door panel which matched perfectly and saved us the cost of having to replace the entire door. Would recommend him without hesitation.

thanks for your review

Great Customer Experience

My experience with Enterprise Garage Doors was phenomenal.

The installation technicians were extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient. The young man that I worked with answered all of my questions with a friendly demeanour and my installation was done with quality custom wood material(s) and completed within our agreed upon timeframe. The employees really have an excellent understanding of what it means to not only provide excellent customer service, but a quality customer experience. I would highly recommend this business for anyone looking to upgrade their garage doors or repair any damages.

Thanks for your exclusive Review on Enterprise Garage Doors

Garage Upgrade

Words can’t describe how great Kevin was when we contacted him to inquire about a upgraded garage. He was prompt with responding as well as giving us detailed information that we required regarding the service. He was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone requiring these services…If I ever need these services in the future...I know exactly who to call. Thank you for our new modernized garage Kevin…It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Door Installation

The guys were professional, friendly and particular about their work. They respond quickly to my text messages and we love our new garage doors. It was very hard for me to make a decision on the colour and type of door that I ultimately went with. Kevin was extremely patient and understanding of my struggle and at the end, it was all worth it. I would definitely use them in the future and will recommend to my family and friends.

Thanks for your review and patience with us also, your doors Look great!

Kian in Toronto
Kian in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Door installation

I was looking to change my garage door due to the previous door having structural damage. I phoned the company and the owner came to my home to provide measurements. I showed him a picture of the door that I wanted and he provided me with various options concerning the tint of windows and door material. When the door arrived, he and his team were professional with the installation. I am very satisfied with the final product.

That's for your Excellent review Kian ,it was a pleasure doing business with you .

kristina in North York
kristina in North York
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Best value for your money!

Kevin was easy to communicate with from quote to installation and beyond. For the same doors, competitors were asking for more. Kevin was the best value for the exact same product and offered exceptional customer service. Thank you Kevin!!

thanks for your review Khristina I'm glad you're happy

Damian  in Oshawa
Damian in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Garage door

5 Star plus, Kevin was amazing, he helped me fix my neighbours garage door after my son damaged it. He arrived half an hour after I called, on a Saturday afternoon no less.

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage door

Enterprise garage doors came and efficiently tackled my garage door . They were really pleasant and even left my garage nice and neat after their job was complete . Super satisfied with their service. I highly recommend using them again .

Thanks for your review Chris.

More about Enterprise Garage Doors

(647)-494-0361
(289)-801-2243
(905)-903-5263

SERVING ALL OF DURHAM REGION | PEEL | BRAMPTON | TORONTO
Website Designed by ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS © 2016 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business

Enterprise Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage installation and repair services. Sturdy garage door with a touch of personality is the hallmark of our business. We offer exclusive services to mostly to residential clients. All our garage products come with manufacturer warranty.