Enterprise Garage Doors

Reviews for Enterprise Garage Doors

David
David

Double Garage Door Replacement, Install and subsequent repairs

Hi there - company and its principal Kevin came recommended to me via neighbors as well as reading company reviews via HomeStars.
Project was to supply and install 2 brand new garage doors for my main residence. Project quoted August 2021 and doors installed along with own supplied garage door opener December 2021. Standard residential garage doors with installation of garage door opener.

---It is important to note that I park my car in the garage. There have been several instances in the neighborhood where cars are broken into and I wish to keep my vehicle and personal possessions secure.

---Problem #1: Upon installation I paid for the work with Kevin thinking that all was settled. It was nearing evening time and I could not see at that time that light was severely leaking into my garage. It was incredibly noticeable the next day as was bright outside, and as a result air was also leaking in. My bedroom is above the garage doors and it was noticeably colder the next morning. I immediately called Kevin to please repair or rejig the doors so to not have air and light leakage. Safe to say this process went on for well over 2 months of phone calls, texts messages, and promises to show up the next day. Kevin finally arrived Mid Feb 2022 to repair, albeit there is still light leaking through.

---Problem #2 on or about April 7th 2022 - we backed out of the garage on our way to the hospital with our newborn. Upon closing the garage door it immediately was stuck and upon further inspection the cables have come loose and were wrapped. I called Kevin immediately to see if he can come fix this today as I need access to my garage. I managed to unhook the cables to the garage and close the garage door. Kevin advised that he would be back same day after our appointment. In the afternoon I called again after I returned from the Dr and no response. A text message followed and no response. The next day I got ahold of Kevin and he came to repair. Repair was completed, though I left my car outside as a just in case. At 5pm when I was opened the garage door from the inside to run an errand the issue persisted and wires were tangled. Leaving my car outside was a blessing, in that if I didn't leave it outside I would not be able to open the garage door and use my vehicle.

---I again called Kevin to have this repaired and his response to me is "what did you do to have this happen..." , with my reply was that I didn't do anything, nor would I as garage door repair is not my area of expertise and would request to have a deeper look at this.

---This problem #2 has been going on now for almost 3 weeks. I have called, left voicemails, texted, on an almost daily basis- records to show this as well. Some calls and texts were answered, though I would estimate only 25 % of the time. For the most part Kevin would advise that he would be there the next day or the day after at a specific time, though every time that date/time comes he is a no show. I call and text thereafter and no reply. 3 weeks have passed and I don't have garage door repaired, and no access.

---I do note that as part of the service package that the installation is warrantied for 5 years - invoice to show as well.

---At this juncture I have lost whatever faith I have in this company to adhere to their warranty claims. I am seeking outside professional support to correct the work as I am not getting any responses back from Kevin for now 5 days (noted have called and texted almost every day).

---I advised Kevin with this issue with the garage doors from the get go and to be repaired as my new born is special needs and we have several Dr's appointments to attend to. I do not have the time or energy to chase Kevin any longer. I advised Kevin that my newborn requires significant attention and to take some load off of my wife whom is healing and having a difficult time. While Kevin was sympathetic to this, sadly nothing has been corrected since.

---In short, I am completely and utterly dissatisfied with the work performed, the subsequent and continuous follow up for repairs and simple maintenance. Issues like this should not arise so new into the job and I fear that this was a poor install and I may have to lay out additional funds to an outside company to have this repaired which would be out of pocket for me given that Kevin does not wish to honor his warranty commitments.

--Photos are attached for review.

--Invoice can be provided to show payment made in full.

David La Vista

Kristen
Kristen
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Small Local Business

We are so happy we choose to support a small local business and got Kevin to install our 3 Garage doors last winter. His integrity came through once again today when he came to fix/adjust a small cable issue with one of the doors. He was easy to contact and quick to respond. I highly recommend his Enterprise Garage Door business!

pooran60 in Toronto
pooran60 in Toronto

New Garage door

What an amazing job on the new garage door from start to end.
Everyone in the area looking at the great work you did and wanted your number, so had to leave your sign out.
Great job from Kevin and his workers. Please call Kevin for your new garage door and you will be very happy with the result.

GREAT JOB GUYS.

Mark
Mark

New replacement garage door

Kevin did a great Job replacing my old crooked garage door. New garage is sealed airtight with new railings, seals and springs. Fast 3hr install.

Daniel Singh
Daniel Singh
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Great Professional Service, Honest and Knowledgeable

I contacted Kevin from Enterprise Garage Doors for a repair to my existing garage door. I noticed that in our neighborhood app, he had exceptional referrals. And it was true. He fixed my garage door in a quick and timely fashion suited to my schedule. He was honest, product knowledgeable and professional. I have over the months recommended him to many other people who have nothing but positive feedback.

Thanks for the review, it was great working with you. Also thanks for the referrals.

Phil
Phil

Thorough and Competitive

We recently had a contractor accidently back up into our garage door and used Home Stars to hire the services of Enterprise Garage Doors to repair it. Mark was competitive, thorough and very resourceful in finding us a previously used door panel which matched perfectly and saved us the cost of having to replace the entire door. Would recommend him without hesitation.

thanks for your review

Great Customer Experience

My experience with Enterprise Garage Doors was phenomenal.

The installation technicians were extremely knowledgeable, professional and patient. The young man that I worked with answered all of my questions with a friendly demeanour and my installation was done with quality custom wood material(s) and completed within our agreed upon timeframe. The employees really have an excellent understanding of what it means to not only provide excellent customer service, but a quality customer experience. I would highly recommend this business for anyone looking to upgrade their garage doors or repair any damages.

Thanks for your exclusive Review on Enterprise Garage Doors

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Garage Upgrade

Words can’t describe how great Kevin was when we contacted him to inquire about a upgraded garage. He was prompt with responding as well as giving us detailed information that we required regarding the service. He was very professional and friendly. I would definitely recommend his company to anyone requiring these services…If I ever need these services in the future...I know exactly who to call. Thank you for our new modernized garage Kevin…It was truly a pleasure working with you.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Garage Door Installation

The guys were professional, friendly and particular about their work. They respond quickly to my text messages and we love our new garage doors. It was very hard for me to make a decision on the colour and type of door that I ultimately went with. Kevin was extremely patient and understanding of my struggle and at the end, it was all worth it. I would definitely use them in the future and will recommend to my family and friends.

Thanks for your review and patience with us also, your doors Look great!

Kian in Toronto
Kian in Toronto
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Garage Door installation

I was looking to change my garage door due to the previous door having structural damage. I phoned the company and the owner came to my home to provide measurements. I showed him a picture of the door that I wanted and he provided me with various options concerning the tint of windows and door material. When the door arrived, he and his team were professional with the installation. I am very satisfied with the final product.

That's for your Excellent review Kian ,it was a pleasure doing business with you .

More about Enterprise Garage Doors

(647)-494-0361
(289)-801-2243
(905)-903-5263

SERVING ALL OF DURHAM REGION | PEEL | BRAMPTON | TORONTO
Website Designed by ENTERPRISE GARAGE DOORS © 2016 at Homestead™ Get a Website and List Your Business

Enterprise Garage Doors is the name to trust when it comes to garage installation and repair services. Sturdy garage door with a touch of personality is the hallmark of our business. We offer exclusive services to mostly to residential clients. All our garage products come with manufacturer warranty.