Nt Home Service Inc

Toronto ON M1B 3L6

Reviews for Nt Home Service Inc

They Nailed It

Bought a Lennox AC from NT Home service Inc. last week. It's fast delivery, well packed. They provided accurate installation for me and the price is fair. The staffs are also thoughtful and nice to me. Everything works well on the machine plus it's proper warranty. I'm very satisfied with them. Highly recommend.

Thanks for choosing and trusting NT home service!

Lennox AC

Recommended from a friend and reached out to Eric. Super friendly and accommodating. Great service and instant response and professional recommendations. Fair price and comes with warranties. Definitely recommended .

Dear Customer,

Thanks for choosing NT home service, and thank you for your recognition of our work!

Lin in Mississauga
Lin in Mississauga

Replacement of furnace

Our 24-yr old Lennox furnace stopped working in early February. I got the referral from one of my friends. They came to install a new Armstrong furnace on a freezing cold day. A couple of days after the installation, the new furnace started to have a minor intermittent noise issue. Contacted Eric and their technician managed to find the issue and added a trap to solve the issue. We are very happy with the service and the price. Highly recommended!

Hi Lin,

Thanks for choosing NT home service, also thank you for recognizing our work!

YL in Sudbury
YL in Sudbury

replace furnace & air con

friendly staff and great service! Thank you for taking the extra precaution during the covid period. had my furnace & air con replace in a couple of hours, great work!

Jack in Brampton
Jack in Brampton

professional jobs for the installation and repairing heating and cooling appliances.

During this very difficult period, NT home service Inc did their best to provide the service for the customers. Their technicians did very professional jobs for the installation and repairing heating and cooling appliances with wearing full PPE against the covid-19.

Furnace in my basement. Great job!

Technician from Nt Home Service Inc was very knowledgeable. We had an issue with our furnace. Technician came on time and fixed the problem promptly. Service fee was reasonable. 9/10 would recommend.

Private User reviews London, ON

GOOD JOB FOR INSTALL THE AC

They install a Lennox 2Ton AC for me, service is very professional and technician also nice, they have the promotion now and cost me less, i am very happy to choose NT home service!

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Furnace & Attic Insulation

This company did a great job for us. They were very good at explaining my furnace options and information about getting the maximum rebate offered. The installers were very clean and punctual. I have a will continue to recommend them to my family and friends.

Thank you Carol. We are humbled by your review. We look forward to doing business with you again in the future.

ATTIC INSULATION

This company did perfect job for my house in Oshawa. This company use the pink fiber glass which is very high quality material. The technician add the material from 6 inch to 20 inch, I am very satisfied!!!

Thank you for your wonderful review. We look forward to doing business again with you in the future.

JXWANG8683
JXWANG8683
1 review Hamilton, ON

Add insulation to the roof

So far so good! No complaint. Expecting next time to work with! Very professional! They cleaned the place after the work was done!

Thank you for your review. Word of mouth is very important to our company.

More about Nt Home Service Inc

NT Home service's customer for Life policy has and will continue to offer a wide range of quality home comfort products, backed with great warranties, to meet your needs and budget. Our expert and friendly consultants and licensed qualified technicians provide quality sales & installation services you have come to expect 24/7, 365 a year.