LeafFilter Gutter Protection

steve_thorne38
steve_thorne38
1 review Embrun, ON

Sales and Service

The professionalism shown by our salesman, Nuel was very informative, identifying our needs, pitching relevant products and services, and ensuring we had a positive experience from start to finish.

The installer was very approachable, prepared our gutter system for LeafFilter ensuring they work properly for a lifetime. He cleaned debris out of our gutters, and also repaired them as necessary – checking for the correct pitch, properly sealed seams, and signs of damage
I have no more concerns for my gutters and can be assured that I don’t have climb up on our two story house any longer.

It's wonderful that LeafFilter has made such a difference for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us, Steve!

Anita in Ottawa
Anita in Ottawa

No more cleaning gutters

We just moved into a new house with big maple trees all around, Leaffilter came and cleaned & fixed our gutters, and put their filter on, now we don't have to climb up a ladder ever. Not like we were going to anyways. They were fast, reliable, and the best product out there. Would highly recommend.

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your recommendation and being part of the LeafFilter family, Anita!

Private User reviews Edmonton, AB

Leaf filter applied to my gutters

One guy did it all in a short day. Excellent work, good cleanup. I would recommend this product and the company to anyone with a leaf problem.

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you love your experience with LeafFilter! Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Private User reviews Courtenay, BC

Working so far

It has rained a few times since our Leaffilter was installed by a professional installer. So far, it looks like the Leaffilter is working well. We recieved prompt, friendly service from the salesperson and installer.

We are happy your gutters are clog free and that LeafFilter was able to help. Welcome to the LeafFilter family!

Kitsilano10112
Kitsilano10112

Gutters

Grew tired about always having to clean gutters because of so many trees and some gutters were quite high creating safety issues. Called Leaf Filter and someone came over and we agreed on a reasonable price. Installation was scheduled and done promptly and professionally. I only paid after the job had been completed to my satisfaction. On completion they emphasized the importance of the lifetime warranty and explained that I should call for service if anything didn’t seem right. The filters are working just fine.

LeafFilter is committed to providing high-quality customer service, and we’re thrilled to know that we made a good impression on you. Thank you!

Jerald
Jerald
1 review London, ON

Highly recommended

The salesman was very through, knowledgeable and helpful. The installer was friendly, efficient, and cleaned up completely when completed. The work was flawless, fully explained and quickly done. The price was reasonable and overall, I have to say a good experience.
I would recommend this company and product to anyone considering gutter protection.

We are happy you had an awesome experience with LeafFilter, Jerald! Thank you for your recommendation!

Logan in Toronto
Logan in Toronto

Easy To Work With

I needed immediate attention to gutters at my home. They sent a rep out that week to assess and give an estimate for the problem area only. The following week, with no luck finding another company to collect an estimate, I requested the sales rep to come out again and provide an estimate for the whole house. He was more than willing and dropped everything to squeeze me in that day. I was on a budget and after explaining some soon to be larger home projects, he drafted an estimate that met my needs. He was even able to schedule the crew for the next day!

The gutters are fully functioning again and protected from gathering more debris. Time will tell but so far extremely happy with going with this company.

LeafFilter Gutter was easy to work with, not pushy, and followed through with their word and work.

Thanks for leaving us such a wonderful review, Logan. We are thrilled that you love your experience with LeafFilter! Our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote.

Chris in Toronto
Chris in Toronto

Good Product

Quick to call. Sales guy came out and scheduled for the next day. So far, so good. I don't have use my ladder.

Looking forward to being a trusted resource for you and your friends, Chris!

Lisa
Lisa

I had a great experience from beginning to end

I had a great experience from beginning to end with LeafFilter. Signed the contract on a Friday evening and they were done by lunch on Saturday.
Everyone was professional and the clean up around my place was amazing. The piece of mind I have now knowing I don’t ever have to clean my gutters again was worth the price. I am a very happy customer of LeafFilter.

LeafFilter considers customer satisfaction a top priority, Lisa. Happy to hear that we exceeded your expectations!

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Beware!

Beware! The holes in the mesh are too fine to accommodate rain more than a drizzle, and not at all capable of handling snow or ice. I now have a constant ice build up in front of my front door all winter because the snow/ice and any amount of melting (even just from the sun) runs right over the filter and forms a hazardous mess on our doorstep. The whole idea behind gutters is for them to channel water away from going over the edge. Although not even clear gutters will handle the heaviest of storms or ice but LeafFilter covers prevent just about anything from getting through. Leaves still pile up on top of it as well so the claim of not having to have your gutters cleaned is absolutely no true. When I enquired about these issues, they sent a technician to look at it, who concluded that it worked fine. Fine for what!? Certainly not for anyone who has rain or snow. So unless you live in Arizona I would NOT recommend this. I am in the process of contacting my lawyer.

It’s important to us that customers are more than satisfied, and we would like the opportunity to discuss this with a team member. Please reach out to us at 800-749-4566 or email support@leaffilter.com.

More about LeafFilter Gutter Protection

If you’re looking to upgrade your home with attractive, low-maintenance gutters, look no further. The experts at LeafFilter Gutter Protection are ready to provide you with the best service, by offering gutter replacement, cleaning, and repairs in addition to installing gutter guards. From its innovative design and award-winning technology to ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Toronto?