Bright West Electric

Bright West Electric

Reviews for Bright West Electric

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

EV CHARGER

Totally recommend this company! Alam provided us a free quote and visited our parking site. He was professional, friendly, and easy to talk to! Even though our project didnt end up working out, I would still contact them for future work.

Private User reviews Coquitlam, BC

Lighting upgrade

Professional work workmanship. My electrician was courteous and took care to ensure the details were done right. The project took several weeks to complete and they were very flexible with scheduling. I would recommend this company if you are looking for electrical work.
Anne

Mark
Mark
7 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Electrical for full basement Reno

Bright West Electric was hired by my GC to complete full electrical on my basement renovation, which is under permit. I was very impressed with the professionalism of the owner and his employee Wing. The finished work and attention to detail appears good to me but I am not a trained electrician. This company was willing to answer all of my questions, showed up when they said they would, and they cleaned up after each visit.