Wire Man Electric Ltd

Gurdeep in Surrey
Gurdeep in Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

New Kitchen and Washroom

This young man did an awesome job at my recently renovated home where we added a kitchen and washroom. His price was fair and quality was excellent. I'd recommend him to anyone looking for electrical work.

Thank you!

Johnny A.
Johnny A.

Shop Electrical Work

We were dealing with another electrical company that we were very unhappy with, not showing up at all when they said they were and when they did finally show up, they were late, and when they did show up late, did not follow through with the work they were hired for. After being fed up with dealing with this electrical company we fired them and hired WIRE-MAN. If you are looking to get some electrical work done, on-time, on budget, HIRE HARM! He was very thorough and communicated with me every step along the job. I wish I hired him earlier, it would've saved me money, time and many headaches. I would recommend Harm to friends, family and anybody else needing some electrical work done.
Thanks Harm!

Thanks! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any more of your future needs!

Khairaj87
Khairaj87
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Wire-man installed lighting inside and outside my workshop

I was very happy with the quality of work by Wire-man. He paid great attention to detail. The work was done quickly and the price was very fair compared to other electricians that quoted the same work. I would definitely hire Wire-man again.

Thank you for choosing our company for your electrical needs! We pride ourselves on customer service and providing the customer a quality finish!

TajG
TajG
1 review Richmond, BC

Home renovations

During the home renovations, wire-man electric had changed all of the outlets and corrected the wiring and showed us where the hazards were as this could potentially cause a fire. He also installed both interior and exterior lighting which Included pot lights, fans and spot lights. Wire-man electric provided exceptional service and would highly recommend this company to all of my friends and family.

hani
hani

Condo renovation

Harman and Tranjit was referred by my uncle to perform wiring services for my condo renovation. Both of these gentelmen worked professionally and diligently to get the work done. They did not hesitate to go out of there way to accommodate our requests unlike some of the other trades I used. Even after the services were complete, Harman was in contact with me to verify that everything was functioning and even offered to come back to fix a cabling error that I should have probably avoided. In short, I would recommend Wire-Man services to anyone, performing any sort of electrical work.

Thank you, easy to work for good clients!

ztaylor
ztaylor
1 review North Vancouver, BC

4 LED pot lights

I had 4 lights to install in the last part of a renovation. The work was done very well in the time frame quoted and on budget. He even did a few extra things he felt were not up to his standards. it was nice to see he was looking at things and noticed things that were not done well by previous trades people

It was a pleasure, thank-you!

Harmanpal G.
Harmanpal G.

Kitchen renovation

During our kitchen renovation, we decided to move the location of a few electrical plugs. Wire-man came in and gave expert advice on the best location of plugs and executed the job in a timely manner. Furthermore, the electrician had a thorough grasp of the safety standards and helped us make the best decision for our kitchen. We also had Wire-man also help set up the range hood. I would strongly recommend Wire-man Electric LTD to anyone who needs expert advice and help with their home. The work they do is of the highest quality and they are very professional and friendly as well.

Thank-you! Happy holidays!

Tony
Tony
1 review Vancouver, BC

Smoke Detector installation

Harm was quick and prompt in his service. Couldn't have asked for a more smoothless, efficient, and inexpensive service. Detectors were up and running in no time. Highly recommended!!

Thanks

More about Wire Man Electric Ltd

Whether you are completing renos, starting a new build, or just looking to have some pot lights installed. We at WIREMAN ELECTRIC LTD. are able to provide, prompt service, professional finishes, and affordability!

Electricians
Juno lighting, Retro Pot-lights IC/Non-Ic, LED lighting, Nu-heat, Sylvania ballasts, LED retro fits, Siemans Panel, GFCI plugs, Hood-fans,
Electrician Lighting-layout Retro fit LED lighting Re-Lamp Services Retro-Potlight Service Upgrades Fan Install GFCI plugs Kitchen Rewire/ Dedicated circuits Back up gen Sub-panel Commercial Rough-in Wood-frame Resi Rough-in Landscape lighting Automation LED Retro-fit Hot-tubs Warehouse Wiring Barn Wiring Renovations Aluminum Wiring
Ideal Klein Greenlee JUNO KORA
LED
RENOVATIONS Kitchens, washrooms, pot lights, Retro-fit LED upgrades, Service Upgrades, AFCI/GFCI circuits, trouble shooting, lighting issues, Re-lamps, exterior lighting, Aluminum Wiring STRATA Upgrades, LED-Retro fits, trouble shooting, Outdoor lighting NEW CONSTRUCTION Rough-In/Finishing, Leased units, wood frame/ steel stud, Duplex, basements, pavement lighting, PVC,
2 Year labour Warranty