Mississauga ON L4Z 1G9

Reviews for Top Renovations

mparise1950 in Toronto
mparise1950 in Toronto

Ensuite bathroom renovation

Contacted Top Renovations for our ensuite renovation. From the beginning Kris was wonderful to deal with. He kept to the timeline and listened to what I wanted. The quality of his work is excellent and you can tell that he takes great pride in what he undertakes. I have no hesitation in recommending Top Renovations for your next project whether it will be big or small.

Hello Marie,

Thank you so much for your lovely review! It means a lot to us to hear that you've remained entirely satisfied with our work and services. It was a great pleasure having worked for you. Enjoy your new ensuite bathroom! If you're ever in need of additional services, you know where to find us. Thanks again.

Take care,
Kris & Top Renovations Team

0 reviews Milton, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Kris did a wonderful job on our complete bathroom renovation. We had a linen closet removed, a double vanity, new toilet, tub, faucets, lights, tiles, fan, mirrors, etc. installed. The quality of his work was excellent and he made us feel comfortable throughout the entire process. He was so helpful and we really appreciate his work. We highly recommend Kris and Top Renovations.

Dear valued client,

Thank you so much for your review! We're absolutely glad to hear that you are satisfied with the results and with our services. Enjoy your lovely new bathroom!

Look no further - Condo Kitchen Reno

Kris was our general contractor for a complete redo of a condo kitchen. His work is exceptional and he is a consummate professional. With his design suggestions we were able to create a magnificent modern kitchen.

The schedule and budget were adhered to and the condo rules were respected.

Thanks Top Renovations. We are recommending you to everyone we know.

Dear valued client,

Thank you so much for your review! We're glad to hear that you're completely satisfied with our work and services. Enjoy your new kitchen!

Lorie
Lorie

Kitchen reno

We had kitchen done very good job and very good company to deal with. Would use again

Dear Lorie,

Thank you for your review. We're glad to hear you're happy with our services and work! Enjoy your new kitchen. If you're ever need of our services again, we're always here for you. Thanks again!

Kristaq and team

josansam in Minden
josansam in Minden

Bathroom Renovation

Kristaq from Top Renovations did an excellent job in renovating our bathroom. He is very professional and the quality of his work is excellent. The entire process was pleasant and stress free from start to finish. He made sure to advise us on everything he was doing on a daily basis. He always left our home clean after a day's work. His price was great and his kindness made everything so much easier. I would totally recommend him to anyone I know.

Hello Josan,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It means a lot to us to hear that you're satisfied with our work and service. That is one of our priories at the end of the day. It was a pleasure working for you. Enjoy your new bathroom. If you're ever need of our services, we're always here for you!

Kristaq and Top Renovations team

Munajj in Toronto
Munajj in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Overall Home Renovation

Firstly, I would like to mention that Kris is not only an exceptional contractor, but most importantly he is an amazing human being.

Top Renovations was recommended to me by a friend who also highly spoke of Kris, and I'm glad I sought his services. Kris's attention to detail, workmanship, timeliness and sheer passion for what he does was the highlight of my experience with him.

There were multiple hiccups during my project, but every time Kris mentioned "no problem Sir, I understand, I will take care of it". These words felt like a blessing at those stressful moments and having that support from Kris made a world of a difference. Kris not only used products which were of high quality, but also took the time to explain the reason for spending the extra buck and why he did things a certain way to ensure durability and convenience.

Overall, I would definitely recommend Kris to anyone who needs a reliable contractor, as I can assure you that he will get the job done with minimal supervision and ensure immaculate quality . I'm one happy customer, you will be too :)

Thanks for bringing our imagination to reality Sir!

Dear Munajj,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It means a lot to us to hear that you've remained extremely satisfied with our work and service. Additionally, we're glad you like the renovations. Thanks again for putting trust in Top Renovations, it was a pleasure working for you and your family.

Kristaq and team

Carolyn
Carolyn

Kitchen renovation by Top Renovations

From the moment we met Kris for a quote, we knew he was the right guy for the job. He renovated the kitchen in our investment property that was in dire need of an update. Not only was he helpful in reviewing my IKEA kitchen design but he always consulted and advised if any issues came up. He carefully listened to my vision and executed just as I imagined.

Kris always responds promptly with updates and took care to keep the house in neat condition. He is very trustworthy and we can't recommend him enough. We hope to work with you again on future projects!!

Good evening Carolyn,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It means so much to us to hear that you have remained satisfied with our work and services. It was a pleasure to work for you and we hope to be able to again in some time in the future. Thank you for your trust in Top Renovations and kind words.

Kris and team

Dimitar
Dimitar

Basement shower

I contracted Top Renovations to add a walk-in shower to my existing basement bathroom (already had a toilet and sink). Communication with Kris was very easy, he always responded quickly to all my messages.
Kris followed our design exactly as we requested and also made sure to ask me questions on whether I wanted certain things done one way or another, rather than just assuming and doing it. He even returned the shower door he had just picked from Home Depot the previous day and got the new one because I changed my mind about the door model at the last moment. Kris did an excellent job and we are pleased with how our new shower turned out. Don't hesitate to contact him about your renovation needs, you'll probably have to wait for him to become available for your project but the wait is worth it.

Good afternoon Dimitar,

Thank you so much for your kind review! It means a lot to hear that you've remained satisfied with our work and services. Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us and your interest in our business. We hope you enjoy your newly renovated bathroom.

Full renovation of 2 bathrooms

Firstly, let me start by saying that Kris, the owner of Top Renovations made a great first impression when he came to my home to provide a free estimate for the renovation of my 2 bathrooms. He attentively listened to everything I wished to have done, and politely suggested his professional opinion for certain tasks. He was prepared, organized and very prompt. The scope of the project was to completely demolish the powder room and master bathroom and have them newly renovated in which the powder room became converted to a full bathroom. In other words, Kris mentioned that based on the dimensions and layout of my powder room, it is possible for a walk in shower to be installed to create a full bathroom, and I liked this idea. So, after a couple of weeks of demolishing and installing, I am completely obsessed with my new bathrooms! Not once were the areas of renovation left uncleaned and disorganized. Kris and his team ensured that all of their tools were neatly put away and surfaces were vacuumed at the end of each day. I work from home so I was slightly concerned about the noises prior to the commencement of the work, however, not much noise was produced during the entire process of the renovations. I would definitely recommend Top Renovations to anyone looking to have work in their home done. Kris is such a wonderful person to work with, very easy going, patient and respectful. He even referred me to several stores for the material of the bathrooms as I desired to have them selected myself. I am absolutely amazed by the company’s work and cannot wait until the next renovation in which will be our kitchen! Thank you so much Top Renovations for helping me build my dream bathrooms!

Dear valued client,

Thank you so much for your kind review. It means a lot to hear that you are satisfied with our work! It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to doing so again in the near future. Enjoy your newly renovated dream bathrooms!

Kind regards,
Kris and Top Renovations Team

Private User reviews Acton, ON

Ground level renovation

Kristaq is a very responsible contractor with big experience and a multitude of skills. He did most of the work himself apart from plumbing and electricity, and he did it carefully and neatly. In our house the scope of work was to fully renovate the ground level, which included demolition, putting up new walls, installing a ceiling, a three-piece bathroom, plumbing, electricity. We are happy with the work! We felt at ease having Kristaq in the house. He is very trustworthy, and we certainly recommend him.

Hello valued client,

Thank you so much for your kind review! We are absolutely pleased to hear that you have remained satisfied with our work. Thank you for entrusting in our services and we hope you enjoy your newly done renovations!

More about Top Renovations

Hello prospective client! Thank you for stopping by.

Top Renovations is a highly professional construction business based in Toronto, offering 30 years of experience and workmanship to residential and commercial clients all across the GTA. Top Renovations primarily specializes in services such as interior home renovations including, but not limited to full kitchen, bathroom, and basement renovations. In addition, demolition, framing, remodelling, flooring, tiling, painting, carpentry, and finish carpentry are also provided.

If you are interested in receiving a free quote for your project, please do not hesitate to give us a call anytime at 647-622-4409. We look forward to working with you to create the home you have always dreamed of!