Home Air Systems Inc

Mississauga ON L5L 4C2

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Home Air Systems Inc

dupalsalonandspa
dupalsalonandspa

Commercial HVAC rooftop systems

They were very professional and completed work in time promised. I was pleased with their work and would recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your feedback means a lot to us. We appreciate your business.

TJ S.
TJ S.
1 review Caledon, ON

Basement renovation, new air purifier, new duck work

Excellent service and very knowledgeable, friendly, reliable and on time. Did an amazing job relocate duck work and gas line so I can lest bulkheads in my basement. Also took time to fix incorrect installation from the builder which another Hvac tech missed. He went above and beyond on his work. I would definitely recommend Mike to anyone

Thanks for the the review. It's very important to us that our clients have an excellent experience when dealing with our installation or service team. We appreciate your business and the time you took to write a review about us.

Gavin D.
Gavin D.

Update - Furnace and A/C install

Home Air Systems was recommended to my wife and I from two members of my wife's family who had some work done by Michael, (Home Air System). We had already purchased the furnance and A/C separately and wanted Michael to take out our older systems and do the full install. We had an unusual furnance install as our furnace is suspended from the ceiling so was worried about the install.

Michael came by to do a quote and made me feel at ease and instilled confidence.

We set a quote and install date and Michael and one other member of his team came in and had the old units out in about an hour. By mid-afternoon the new units were in and ready for testing.

Testing went fine and by 4:00 pm they were cleaned up and gone.

This was in September and it's now January, the furnance is running great and the temp in the home is perfect. While we only had one day to really try out the A/C before it got cold it also looked to run perfectly and we can't wait till summer to have a cool house again.

Michael and he team are very professional and take pride in their work and I am happy to recommend them.

Update - June 11, 2017 - A/C suddenly stopped working. Called Michael on Saturday evening and walked me through a few ideas, but when none worked, set a time to come and look at the unit.... When you ask.... the very next morning, a Sunday morning... He came on time, tested some things and within 40 minutes I was up and running. Between fault and fix, about 24 hours and on a weekend. I can not tell you the pride this man has in his work! Bravo Michael...

We appreciate all the kind words. We strive to be clean and efficient with our work and at the same time fast so we can let our clients get back to their day. We thank you for your great review and our pleased to hear what a great experience you had. Our goal is to go above and beyond.

pdpatrk
pdpatrk
1 review Milton, ON

A/C and Furnace

The work was so promptly and professional. I had full trust of the company and have never had such a wonderful experience with a contractor.

We thank you for your trust. We are pleased to hear you had a great experience and are completely satisfied with our work.

Tina
Tina

Installation of humidier

Mike responded in a timely manner to my request and came to appointment as scheduled. He walked me through process and the product and took time to answer questions and ensure I knew how to use the humidifier and check it. He came prepared. I trust Mike and his work. Have called him before and will continue to call him for heating and AC services.

Thanks for your review Tina. We appreciate the time you took to write it. We thank you for your business.

Andrew P.
Andrew P.
1 review Milton, ON

Natural Gas line for outdoor BBQ, install of NG clothes dryer.

Excellent work, very clean and well thought out. Responds quickly and will try to fit you in. Prices are very fair for the work completed. Have been recommending them to all of my family and friends. My cousin then had them install a full HVAC system and was very pleased as well.

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our work we appreciate the referrals. Thank you!

Michelle
Michelle
2 reviews Milton, ON

Furnace & cac

Mike was absolutely awesome to work with he's punctual, Honest and was able to help really quickly- because of course everything breaks on either the hottest or coldest day of the year!

I wouldn't hesitate to continue to recommend them to everyone I know.

Thank you Michelle for writing this review. We appreciate the referrals!!

Jay
Jay

Furnace and air conditioning

I received Mike’s information from a friend that Mike had done some work for..

We made an appointment for Mike to come to the house and gather the details of our needs. Mike was on-time and very respectful. He reviewed each product with us. (Mike’s knowledge of the hardware was Second to none!) The cost was great!! The day of the install the team was on-time and ready to work. You could tell he was very prepared. After completing the work with no add-ons or extra costs. Mike took care of all the Inspections and Government Rebates that we qualified for. My wife and I were extremely impressed with the level of service we have received. But what we most appreciated for was the fact he did a follow-up call to make sure we had no question or concerns.

Yes we would highly recommend Mike and the team at Home Air Systems Inc..

We appreciate all of our clients especially when you come referred from a previous client. We try to go above and beyond to satisfy all your hvac needs. Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We really appreciate your business Jay.

Paul M.
Paul M.

Furnace replacement

Mike from Home Air Systems came recommended by a friend and I am thrilled I contacted him. He quoted on the 2 stage high efficiency furnace that I had 2 other local companies quote on. I normally don't focus particularly on the lowest quote...but after talking with Mike and having him explain what would be installed,updated and replaced it was an added bonus that he was also the lowest quote. The team from Home Air Systems showed up 2 days later laying carpets through my house, replacing the old furnace and also taking time to make the furnace area neater with new sheet metal. I would not hesitate to recommend Home Air Systems to and of my friends...

Thank you Paul. That's just how we approach each installation. We lay our sheets to keep your house clean as it were ours. We always make sure that our work is clean as well. We appreciate your review and the time you took to write it. Cheers!!

Paul
Paul

Furnace/A/C/Tankless/HRV

I dealt with Mike after receiveing a recommendation from a friend. I wanted some of the units in specific areas to maximize space in the basement and when I came home they were all installed like we discussed. The installation of all units was clean, I was showed where fittings were changed when needed. Most importantly it was the best price from my quotes and Home Air Systems delivered on everything we discussed prior.

We thank you for your kind review. We appreciate the time you took to give us your feedback. We are pleased that you had a great experience and are 100 percent satisfied with the job we did!! See you in the summer for your annual maintenance.

More about Home Air Systems Inc

Home Air Systems Inc is an HVAC company working in the GTA and surrounding areas, specializing in furnace, ac, tankless water heaters, humidifiers, indoor air quality, gas appliances and duct work. We are licensed and insured. 24 hour service, 7 days a week.

Call for your free estimate!!