Window Experts

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Toronto ON M3J 2X4

InstagramFacebook

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 3 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 3 times

Reviews for Window Experts

Damir from Vaughan
Damir from Vaughan

New door and windows replacement

Igor and his team did a great work on replacing 24 windows and the door at my house. Special thanks to the installers who did everything clean and beautiful. I appreciate their honesty, reliability and professionalism. Would recommend this company for sure!

INCREDIBLE

I recently had The Window Experts install some windows and doors for me. To say this was the most incredible company I have worked with is an understatement. From the moment I called the office which quickly arranged an estimation visit, to the last day when everything was installed the service was impeccable. I revived the highest quality of customer service and all my needs were met. Not only did the windows and doors look BEAUTIFUL but they were made from the best material I have seen to date. I have recommended this company to everyone and everybody has been thrilled.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Willing to work with client

Salesperson - Pleasant and helpful
Installers - Did a good job with the installation

When I had an issue with some of the finish, they were very accomadating and got my issue resolved in a timely manner.

Perfectly done

This is our second project with Experts.
Everything was on time. The team was very professional. We liked that everything was supervised.
Please listen to Igor (the manager). His recommendations saved us more than $1,000 dollars.

Hello Ben,
We would like to thank you for your review about your Windows and Door replacement. Your feedback is extremely important to us, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the products and the service provided. We hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 416-844-0099.

Nigel in Toronto
Nigel in Toronto

Windows and Door Replacement - Brampton

Project: replacement of 20+ windows (a mix of clear, etched, and opening styles) and custom front door.
Overall: Five stars across the board! Why?
Integrity: Our project manager Igor was upfront and honest answering all our questions, and also providing pros/cons and recommendations that in some cases were the less expensive option (i.e., no upselling). His team was always courteous and professional and kept appointments as scheduled. Even small adjustments were completed with no question.
Quality: Trim work was impeccable and the windows we chose are head and shoulders above builder quality. We are glad we took Igor's advice on the external colour as it changed the look of our house dramatically.
Price: Extremely competitive. The Window Experts were in the final group we evaluated providing the most competitive prices and options, however Igor provided a better customer experience and his team was awarded the work.

Good day Nigel!

Tony Sorrenti
Tony Sorrenti

House full of windows and doors

I highly recommend the Window Experts for all of your window and door needs. They were completely professional from beginning to end. The customer service was amazing, as well as the product and install. My wife and I are extremely happy with this company. The install crew were very clean, and made sure that everything was done right. I have zero complaints about this company. Thanks again for your service :)

Thank you very much for sharing your experience replacing your Windows and Doors with Window Experts Team! If there's anything more we can do for you or anybody you may know in replacing windows or doors, please don't hesitate to call us.

Best Regards!
The Window Experts Team

Sonja - Thornhill
Sonja - Thornhill

Windows replacement

I had old rusty windows and a window with the draft that I needed to replace. Some of the windows wouldn't open. They had to be changed this year! I got some recommendations from friends. I contacted some companies and learned that replacing windows is a huge task.
I learned so much about windows, companies, and many salespeople offered government grants, showrooms, and many other things.
The pricing was high, and everyone talked about shortages, COVID circumstances, etc.
I walk every day in the neighborhood and check who replaced the windows and how they look. I saw the sign for Windows Expert one day and decided to call them.
Let me tell you, stop your search immediately and contact them.
I dealt with Igor, who was absolutely amazing. There was no Salesperson speech. He offered solutions, measured everything around the house, and came up with a fantastic proposal. He offered more than any other company and simplified the entire process for me. It was so easy and smooth.
The price, service, installation, and everything were bang on and how they promised. I couldn't afford the entrance door, but I will call them back to do the doors next summer.
My neighbors asked me about the windows and called them immediately. They were also extremely satisfied.
Window Expert team, you are awesome!

Good day Sonja!

8 windows

We were so happy with the service, workmanship and communication from Panorama windows! He delivered on all counts. Panorama Windows & Doors is an excellent company to do business with - I highly recommend them if you're looking for great customer care along your home improvement process

Good day dear customer!

We would like to thank you for your review about your new windows. Your feedback is extremely important to us, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the products and the service provided. We hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 416-844-0099.

jvizzini
jvizzini
5 reviews Milton, ON

Replacement of All Windows & Patio Door

Last year a friend in my neighbourhood replaced his windows using Window Experts. I was instantly impressed when I saw his newly installed windows as they appeared unique versus other windows replacements I had seen in my neighbourhood. In the fall, I started obtaining several quotes from various windows & doors companies. I quickly learned this would be a daunting task. I kept walking away from the consultation meetings feeling confused & unclear about products (ie. quality, appropriate suggestions for our home, & if the warranty covered all of the installed components, etc). However, this all changed once we had our consultation with Igor of Window Experts. His expertise in windows design was immediately evident during our consultation as he was able to align our home with the most appropriate products & windows design. Igor’s presentation of the quote was transparent; his communication was clear & concise & the quote was completed on the spot. He thoroughly explained processes along the way. Igor was always available to answer our many questions at every stage, from consultation to installation to post-installation. As a consumer, I felt confident that I had made the right decision to hire Window Experts for our replacements, especially when I noticed early on that the company displayed responsive Customer Service. This alone proved to me that they strive for customer satisfaction.

We are satisfied with the quality of their work, installation & knowledge of industry products. The installers adequately insulated & caulked the windows & we immediately noticed a more even temperature throughout the house. I opine both the quality of their work & the installation products used gives Window Experts a competitive edge in the windows & doors industry. Zack along with his installation crew quickly & precisely installed our windows over 2 days. Zack & his crew tarped our indoor flooring & tidied up including outdoor clean up. The installation crew was courteous at all times.

A few days following installation, the blinds company came over to take measurements & was really impressed with Window Experts' work & complimented the accuracy of the installation. They truly live up to their company name "Window Experts"! They really are masters in the field of windows & doors sales & installation. Igor & staff take immense pride in their work. We have already received many compliments from our neighbours, friends & family. I would recommend Window Experts for windows & doors replacement services. Thank you again Igor, Zack & installers for all your hard work!

Good day Josie!

Khalid
Khalid
1 review Innisfil, ON

Whole home window kand door replacements

Couldn't have been happier with the service, workmanship and communication! Igor and the team at Window expert's delivered as expected and more! Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for great service and product. If we could give them more than 10 stars, we would.

Thank you Window Experts!

Good day Khalid!

We would like to thank you for your positive review about your Windows and Door replacement. Your feedback is extremely important to us, we are glad to know that you are satisfied with the products and the service provided. We hope you enjoy your windows for many years to come. If you require any further assistance, please feel free to contact us at 416-844-0099.

More about Window Experts

Notice: During the COVID-19 pandemic, Window Experts is operational during this time for all your needs. We are able to provide quotations and estimates through the practice of social distancing and safety measures. Call us today for a free quote at 416-844-0099!

The Window Experts is a Canadian company that has been installing Canadian-made, high-quality windows and doors, for over 15 years. We are committed to providing exceptional service to help transform your dream home into a reality, starting with your windows and doors.

The majority of our business is based on referrals from our satisfied customers, therefore, we work with integrity and want to be your number one choice for doors’ and windows’ replacements!

Our Services:
1) Installation services for builders and contractors:
We supply and install windows and doors from Window Wise certified manufacturers.

2) Installation services for windows and doors companies and manufacturers:
Windows and doors companies and manufacturers face several points of pressure. You need to cater to the volume of requests received as well as meet deadlines that might often be unreasonable.
In such situations, a reliable contractor, who can take the responsibility of professional installations off your hand, can be a blessing. At Window Experts, we realize that and we will be happy to assist you with any and all types of window-installations, including:

Brick to Brick installation (Vinyl Windows/Aluminum Windows)
Retrofit/Frame to Frame installation (Vinyl Windows)
Bay to build/Bow to build (with roof/with skirt)
Sliding Doors (any type of standard/custom)
Entrance Doors (Steel/Vinyl/Wood/Fiberglass)
Garden Doors (Steel/Vinyl/Wood/Fiberglass)

3) Inspection services:
The need to conduct regular window inspections has been, increasingly, receiving the recognition it deserves. Be it commissioned by regulatory authorities, builders/ contractors, or requested by homeowners themselves, inspections offer a window of opportunity to identify issues before they occur. The issues, in turn, might result in a loss of finances, time or health.

Take, for instance, the case of humidity. Condensation and frost that collect on the surface of poor quality windows can permeate and create moisture, inside homes. This will, in turn, have ramifications on inhabitants’ lung health, in the long run.

This is why, inspecting windows before purchasing them or signing with a contractor, is strongly recommended. Windows Experts offer independent inspection services for companies and clients who had already replaced their windows or doors, but have questions or concerns.