Finishing Touches Painters

Reviews for Finishing Touches Painters

Michael in Stouffville
Michael in Stouffville
0 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Great job on short notice on newly purchased condo

Devon was very professional and organized. He did everything to make me confident he was a reputable and reliable company. There was no hassles for me, he did everything from buying the paint to clean up. His partner and him arrived on time and completed the one bedroom condo on time and flawlessly. I would recommend him to anyone. Thanks for the great paint job.

Deck staining and house trim painting

Finishing Touches did an excellent job. Showed up on time, work was done professionally and properly. Team was very tidy and very conscientious about current health protocols. Would highly recommend.

Irina in Toronto
Irina in Toronto

Painting of bathroom walls and vanity, and other small units of furniture

Devon did a great job of re-painting my bathroom walls, as well as the vanity and a couple of other pieces of small furniture.
I was very impressed with how quickly he completed the work and with his extremely reasonable fees.
He was both friendly and professional and I would definitely contact him again for any similar projects.

Thanks Irina

Sam in Toronto
Sam in Toronto

Interior painting

Devon is terrific. Great work, detail oriented. Organized. Would recommend to anyone doing painting work, interior or exterior. Painted our entire house in a short period with great results. Very pleased.

Deck and wrought iron look brand new!

Devon power washed, sanded and stained our very large deck and bbq overhang. Wrought iron porch railing and outdoor light fixtures were also a big job to strip and repaint - Devon even repainted our mailbox. Everything looks amazing, like brand new! Work was on time, on budget and worksite was cleaned up and spotless. Highly recommend!!
Martha and Hamish
Toronto

Liz in Toronto
Liz in Toronto

Kitchen ceiling repair and painting

Excellent work and great clean up. Repairs were done and you can’t tell the difference of the touch up paint. Would definitely recommend this painter.

Ian Mationg from Toronto
Ian Mationg from Toronto

House Painting: Fast, Efficient, and Quick to Respond

Devon was a great contractor to work with. We needed to repaint the walls of our house as our tenant was moving out.

Devon gave us a great quote and worked well with our schedule and the tenant's. Communication was efficient and on point. We appreciate his high standard of work and communication to us more so as we're stuck in the US currently and had to deal with our tenant change over remotely. Devon was great to work with and stayed on schedule and within budget. We will use his services again for further touch ups on the property in future.

Teresa G in Richmond Hill
Teresa G in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Condo & Townhouse

I went on RenoQuotes for my sons studio condo downtown. Devon came in with the best price. It was painted it within a couple of days. I then asked for a quote on my place and again within a couple of days he started! So in less than a week I got 2 places completely done! His work is excellent, he’s very friendly and great to deal with.
Highly recommend!!!!

Samantha in Toronto
Samantha in Toronto

Very impressed

I was very impressed with Devon, not only with his work and fair pricing, but with his professionalism. He and his team went above and beyond what I expected with clean up, attention to detail and managing everything from start to finish. Thank you Devon - 100% recommend

Allan in Toronto
Allan in Toronto

Living Room paint job

I had Fishing Touches come into my home for a living room paint job. He was very professional, and the communication was great. He walked us through the process, and what kind of product he will be using. He is very knowledgeable at his craft and any time we had any questions, we were able to get an answer in a fast manner. On top of that, the job was finished very fast. I am very satisfy with the finish and I will definitely hire Finishing Touches to pain the second floor of my home.
Very highly recommended.

More about Finishing Touches Painters

Finishing Touches Painters is a Toronto based team of professional interior and exterior painters. We take pride in our work and measure success by the level of customer satisfaction. When you book with us you can be sure we will work hard to meet all your needs and will not leave the site until you are completely satisfied.