Finishing Touches Painters

Gini in Old Toronto
Gini in Old Toronto

Amazing Paint Job for Book Shelf - Cat Tower

Devon is amazing!
He did an amazing paint job on my cat tower - book shelf. He was fast and very good.
I am very happy with the result and I would highly recommend his services any time!

Thank you Gini. I'm glad you like the cat tower.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Painted our new Office

Came and cleaned up our drywall, patched holes and painted our office. Three days from the initial call to job done. Looks great and left everything in great shape.

It was a pleasure to work with these guys.

Thank you. I'm glad you like the painting job.

Apartment bedroom

I hired Devon to re-paint my bedroom. He’s done an outstanding job! He turned my vision into reality. Very professional and kind! Thank you Devon! I love how my bedroom looks now huge difference!

Thank you, glad you like it.

Professional, quick and quality

We needed a quick refresh of our condo, including doors and baseboards. The work was well done, quick and great quality paint used with little to no fumes. Very happy with the results and they were very professional. Would highly recommend.

Phillip in Montréal
Phillip in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Last Minute Painting Help

With our target sell date to place the house on the market approaching, we quickly realized that we did not have enough time to complete all the painting. Devon and his team at Finishing Touches accommodated our last minute request. He and his team were courteous, mindful to the other contractors on site, and completed the painting job without mishap. They did a professional job, and their finishing touch got us back on schedule. If considering to hire some local Toronto talent to paint, I highly recommend Finishing Touches Painters.

Thank you Phillip.

Tammy in Toronto
Tammy in Toronto

Bedroom Painting

I was so impressed with Devon. He showed up on time (he was actually early). He did a fantastic job painting my daughter’s room. There was no mess. He was efficient, friendly and focused on getting the job done. I am very happy with the job that was done. You can’t go wrong using Devon and his company. Awesome job!

Charles in Toronto
Charles in Toronto

Excellent painter

Devon and team painted our entire 1500 sq ft condo, matching the paint recommendations of an interior design friend. They began by refinising wall patches I had done. Devon spray painted two louver doors which another paint company would not do. To install a 12'x8' wall mural he brought in a wallpapering expert. The work was started and completed on time and on budget, and the results are excellent. The condo was left as clean as they found it. Have and would recommend Devon to others. He is fine arts graduate so you could also approach him for a creative wall mural to add an amazing personal touch to your home.

Thanks Charles

Shelley in
Shelley in

Painting condo

We hired Devon to paint our condo. He did a great job. He showed up when he said he would and completed the project in his estimated time. Would gladly use him again.

Painting a brand new townhome

Devon and team were amazing to work with. They were very professional and completed the work on time. We hired Finishing Touches Painters to paint our entire home. This is a brand new townhome. They not only did an amazing job with the paint work, but Devon also helped fixed some of our builder's mistakes at no extra charge. He also went out of his way to point things out the builder and myself that we would not have noticed. The construction crew saw the finished job and even they were impressed.

I would highly recommend Finishing Touches Painters to anyone looking to hire painters.

House painting

We had a great experience working with finishing touches, very professional and understanding team. The outcome of the job was even better then expected. Very honest and helpful in making recommendations that was best suited for our place.

More about Finishing Touches Painters

Finishing Touches Painters is a Toronto based team of professional interior and exterior painters. We take pride in our work and measure success by the level of customer satisfaction. When you book with us you can be sure we will work hard to meet all your needs and will not leave the site until you are completely satisfied.