PSV Power Steam & Vac Ltd.

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
4 - 1642 Langan Ave Port Coquitlam BC V3C 1K5

Reviews for PSV Power Steam & Vac Ltd.

Nelson in Richmond
Nelson in Richmond
4 reviews RICHMOND, BC

Duct Cleaning & Furnace Maintenance

I had PSV do a duct cleaning when I moved into my new house, they were great and professional. They do a follow up call every year and see if you need any other services done, so if you don't mind the calls then it's a good reminder.

I asked what other services they do and they said they also do furnace maintenance, so I did that. But this wasn't as great (hence I took away 2 points). My furnace was really loud and they said that the motor needs to be replaced, they also said they will get me a quote on how much to replace it and didn't call back. When I called them a few weeks later to ask they said they don't have the model number and I need to find out the exact model of my furnace (I'm wondering why they didn't write it down when they were here). Eventually I had some other issue with my furnace and I found another company and it turns out the loudness was just the fan, easily replaced and fixed.

So I think their "other" services may not be so experienced, but they vacuum, duct cleaning and I assume carpet cleaning and windows/blinds service is probably top notch, since that's their main business.

Thank you for the review.

We take our customer service and reviews very serious. If you would like to discuss this matter further, please do not hesitate to contact us.

More about PSV Power Steam & Vac Ltd.

PSV Power Steam & Vac Ltd. is a professional residential and commercial cleaning, restoration and renovations company based in Burnaby. For over 15 years, PSV has been providing superior service and quality to home owners, businesses, strata, management companies and insurance adjusters throughout the lower mainland.

All our technicians have multiple years of field experience are insured and bonded. Technicians that are certified by our trade’s governing body, the Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Restoration (IICRC) attend every site.

PSV is committed to offering high standard cleaning procedures, equipment and technicians. PSV is reliable and professional, and these attributes will continue to strive throughout our business relationship.

All our services are backed with our 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing, Duct Cleaning, and Fire & Water Damage Restoration
Carpet Cleaning & Upholstery Care Furnace & Air Duct Cleaning Area Rug & Blind Cleaning Fire & Flood Restoration Handyman & Renovation Services Post Construction Cleanup Tile & Grout Cleaning Window Cleaning & Pressure Washing
1998
ALL payment types accepted.
IICRC
Work Safe BC
30 Days. Kindly ask for details.