Reno Leaders Inc

Toronto ON M8Y 0B6

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Reno Leaders Inc

Outdoor work

Zeeshan communicated with us and was always available to answer questions, we appreciated the work james did.

Reno Leaders Inc appreciated your feedback back!!! thanks!!!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Development & Renovation Of Convenience Store

I have Contracted out my Store development & Renovation in Niagarafalls to Reno Leaders . The work done by them is highly professional and with everything done on time...I am also impressed by the few suggestions they gave us while doing renovations which turns out really amazing..I wud highly recommend Reno Leaders ..

Reno Leaders Inc. highly appreciated your feedback!!! looking forward to fulfill your renovations need in future....

Sue
Sue

Bathroom renovation

Our bathroom reno completed a head of schedule and within budget. The crew was punctual and paid attention to detail. Great work.

Reno leaders inc. appreciated your comments!!! we would love to fulfill all your renovation's need you may have in future... thanks again!!!

Fantastic painting job

Reno Leader did a fantastic painting job in my condo I am first time home buyer and I was so happy with what reno Leader did to my new home I am super happy they were fast and very helpful

Reno Leaders Inc. appreciated your feedback!!!

Washroom renovation

We renovated our washroom in the master bedroom, and changed the vanity in another smaller washroom.
We are located at downtown Toronto in a condo.
The work involves changing the floor, bathtub, toilet, rebuild the shower, add glass walls and a glass door to the shower, change the vanity, repair washroom fan, and painting the wall.
Reno Leaders helped us to pick materials and gave us suggestions that were helpful.
I would recommend Reno Leaders especially if you are flexible with your finish date, as the actual finish date was about 3 weeks later than the actual finish date.
Overall the job was beautifully done, Reno Leaders’s price is extremely fair, and they communicate fairly quickly.
Note that the price does not include materials but includes tax.

Reno Leaders Inc. and team appreciated your comments!!! looking forward to help you with all your renovations needs... thanks again!!!

Sanket
Sanket
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Renovation

I had extensive home renovation work done thru Reno Leaders Inc. They are professional and easy to work with. They explained all costs in advance and provided reasonable quotes for all the required work. The crew and trades people were skilled and did quality work. The work was completed on time and on budget.

We increased the scope of the work halfway thru the reno, and they were able to accommodate the extra work while still maintaining tight timelines.

Some of the work done included putting up stone facades, re-building most of the laundry room, interior painting, installing over 100 pot lights and other electrical work throughout the house, installing new sink and dishwasher.

Overall, my wife and I had a very positive experience working with Reno Leaders. Zeeshan provided personalized service and was always available to answer questions and resolve any issues that came up.

We would highly recommend them for interior and exterior home renos.

Reno Leaders Inc. and team appreciated for your comments!!! working with you and your family was a wonderful experience!!! thanks again for your business!!! looking forward to help you with your any renovations services!!!

Bedroom Renovation

Zeeshan and his team are absolutely amazing! They went above and beyond anything we asked of them and exceeded all our expectations. They're professional, quick and really know what they're doing. The best thing is that they were SO mindful of our budget, and helped us source the best materials for really good prices. Our project required so many different things and they complied with every single request. I cannot recommend them enough!

Reno leaders Inc. appreciated your wonderful reviews!!! looking forward to help you with your renovations in future!!! thanks again!!!

One of the best renovation team

I used Reno Leaders for renovation of my clients condo in Downtown Toronto. Excellent job !!! Also completed on time in this Pandemic. Highly recommended!!

Reno Leaders Inc. appreciated your review!!! thanks!!!

New Home Preparation

Zeeshan and his team helped prepare our new home for us by doing a variety of critical work prior to our move. Zeeshan was extremely professional right from the point he prepared a detailed and competitive cost estimate, and he followed through with scheduling and execution on very short notice. His team was reliable and completed quality work ahead of schedule, right on budget, and without surprises. Because Reno Leaders has a variety of licensed professionals (i.e. painters, electricians, general contractors, etc), it made it much easier to coordinate work through a single team. I would highly recommend Reno Leaders and would use them again in the future.

Reno leaders Inc. extremely happy to hear such nice words for our team's efforts!!! Glad we have buid a great relationship with you!!! looking forward to fulfilling your renovations needs you may have in future!!! thanks again!!!

More about Reno Leaders Inc

COVID 19 UPDATE - To all homeowners we are open for business and are here to take your calls, emails and set up virtual meetings as requested. We are following all healthy and safety measures as directed by the Ontario government. Please contact us today to find out more what we are doing in this time to protect our staff and customers

Family owned renovation and construction company serving the greater Toronto area. We are general contractors who specialize in full Basement Finishing, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, as well as New additions including 2nd stories and Rear Additions.

We will help you to design your renovations, calculate the most appropriate cost according to your budget and will complete the full renovation with exceptional finishing.

You can visit us at www.renoleaders.com or email us at info@renoleaders.com