Reno Leaders Inc

Best of Award '22 winner 2 timesBest of Award '22winner 2 times

Reviews for Reno Leaders Inc

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Bathroom renovation

Our bathroom was completed in good time and Reno Leaders very easy to work with. They listened to our requests and worked hard to make sure we were happy. Thank you for a beautiful bathroom!

Reno Leaders Inc highly appreciated your feedback!!!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Renovations

Excellent renovation job of the complete house. The place looks brand new, with a powder room added as well.

Reno Leaders Inc. and entire team, including site super, electrician, plumbing team, hvac and rest of the other crew highly appreciated!!!

Abdeali
Abdeali

Apartment Renovation

Zeeshan was a pleasure to work with. He is very responsive and does his best to ensure the client is happy. For my project, he managed the project & his team did the actual work. There were some issues with the flooring that I was not happy with. I was told and expected the floor to not make any squeaking noises once the new floor ( including subfloor ) is installed. I even went above and beyond and purchased cork underpad and cork flooring to further ensure there wouldnt be squeaking. However there was and still is squeaking which I was quite displeased about. The person who did the flooring, deflected and even said there was no squeaking or this is normal flooring noise. Zeeshan acknowledged the issue and did reimburse me some costs out of his own pocket. I appreciated that and although I would have much rather had the flooring be quiet, I understood at this point nothing else can be done. Overall the renovation looks great and Im pleased with the finishes.

fazizov in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4
fazizov in Etobicoke, Ontario Canada M9W6L4

Partial bathroom renovation

I needed a partial renovation of my bathroom- replacing bathtub,toilets, etc, and hired Reno Leaders for that. Zeeshan and his team have done a great work - the mission have been accomplished and results of their work is amazing. Their price was competitive, the work has started in agreed time and completed within reasonable timeframe. A few things could be done better, in my view:
-We were not made aware of some decisions to be made for such renovation beforehand, which caused some rework and extra budget.
-The work could have finished few days earlier, if they weren't busy at other sites.
Overall, very satisfied and would hire them again.

Reno leaders inc. highly appreciated your comments!!! looking forward to work with you in your future projects!!!Thanks again!!!

Outdoor work

Zeeshan communicated with us and was always available to answer questions, we appreciated the work james did.

Reno Leaders Inc appreciated your feedback back!!! thanks!!!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Development & Renovation Of Convenience Store

I have Contracted out my Store development & Renovation in Niagarafalls to Reno Leaders . The work done by them is highly professional and with everything done on time...I am also impressed by the few suggestions they gave us while doing renovations which turns out really amazing..I wud highly recommend Reno Leaders ..

Reno Leaders Inc. highly appreciated your feedback!!! looking forward to fulfill your renovations need in future....

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Washroom renovation; kitchen renovation; basement renovation

Very good workmanship, professional and committed to customer requirements, feedback and requests. Definitely recommend for any size project!

Reno leaders inc. highly appreciated your feedback!!! thanks!!!

Sue
Sue

Bathroom renovation

Our bathroom reno completed a head of schedule and within budget. The crew was punctual and paid attention to detail. Great work.

Reno leaders inc. appreciated your comments!!! we would love to fulfill all your renovation's need you may have in future... thanks again!!!

Fantastic painting job

Reno Leader did a fantastic painting job in my condo I am first time home buyer and I was so happy with what reno Leader did to my new home I am super happy they were fast and very helpful

Reno Leaders Inc. appreciated your feedback!!!

Washroom renovation

We renovated our washroom in the master bedroom, and changed the vanity in another smaller washroom.
We are located at downtown Toronto in a condo.
The work involves changing the floor, bathtub, toilet, rebuild the shower, add glass walls and a glass door to the shower, change the vanity, repair washroom fan, and painting the wall.
Reno Leaders helped us to pick materials and gave us suggestions that were helpful.
I would recommend Reno Leaders especially if you are flexible with your finish date, as the actual finish date was about 3 weeks later than the actual finish date.
Overall the job was beautifully done, Reno Leaders’s price is extremely fair, and they communicate fairly quickly.
Note that the price does not include materials but includes tax.

Reno Leaders Inc. and team appreciated your comments!!! looking forward to help you with all your renovations needs... thanks again!!!

More about Reno Leaders Inc

COVID 19 UPDATE - To all homeowners we are open for business and are here to take your calls, emails and set up virtual meetings as requested. We are following all healthy and safety measures as directed by the Ontario government. Please contact us today to find out more what we are doing in this time to protect our staff and customers

Family owned renovation and construction company serving the greater Toronto area. We are general contractors who specialize in full Basement Finishing, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, as well as New additions including 2nd stories and Rear Additions.

We will help you to design your renovations, calculate the most appropriate cost according to your budget and will complete the full renovation with exceptional finishing.

You can visit us at www.renoleaders.com or email us at info@renoleaders.com