Interiors In Order Inc

151 Yonge Street, suite 1100 Toronto ON M5C 2W7

InstagramFacebook

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Interiors In Order Inc

Don't Wait - Hire Interiors In Order Now!

Kristy and Simon helped make my new place a home. Moving during a pandemic while working full-time from home is challenging to say the least and I couldnt have asked for a better team to help me with this transition. They took the guesswork out of all the decisions that have to be made when furnishing, organizing and adding ample storage to a blank canvas. They provided comprehensive floor plan designs, responded promptly to all enquiries and were patient in explaining their very clear vision of the final outcome. To say that they delivered is an understatement - they thought of things I could never have imagined and truly utilized every square inch of my new place! Hiring Interiors In Order truly provided me peace of mind. I highly recommend Interiors In Order for any and all of your home remodeling needs.

Jennifer, wow! Thank you so very much for the detailed, heartfelt 10-STAR review of our services! We know how busy life can be these days so when clients take the time out of thier packed scheduled to complete reviews like these, we are beyond grateful! Thank you so very much. It has been such a pleasure getting you all settled into your lovely new home! You were incredible to serve ever step of the way ❤️. We wish you endless enjoyment and peace in your new home and are just a phone call or email away if we can assist with anything in future.

Rye_Mick in Mississauga
Rye_Mick in Mississauga

Garage Reno

So happy to have found Kristy & the Interiors In
Order Inc team! They offered the best solutions
for our limited space. Effective, efficient and on
time! Flawless experience!

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the 10-STAR reviews of our services! We're so very grateful for the time you took to share the good word! Your project was such a pleasure and we welcome you to connect with us at anytime in the future if we can be of additional assistance. Enjoy your epic garage 🎉🎉🎉

Michael F in Toronto
Michael F in Toronto

Organization and new furniture solutions

Kristy is an amazing organizer and knows her stuff when it comes to getting things in order in a house and figuring out a way to make the complicated work simply. She also makes it so that her work is easy to build upon and maintain so youre not in the same place you were when you hired her 6 months from now!

Hello Michael, thank you kindly for your 10-STAR reviews of our professional organizing services! Creating order and systemization in your home was an absolute pleasure and we wish you and yours all the enjoyment that organized living has to offer (which is endless ;) ). Please feel most welcome to reach out in future if we can be of continued assistance with our professional organization services.

Basement Renk

IiO Review

I can't say enough about how pleased I am with Kristy and Interiors in Order. From the early design phase to completing the finishing touches, they were incredibly professional and thorough in the planning and execution. Above all else, their communication was excellent; we always knew the project status and could make adjustments in real time as things progressed. I highly recommend Interiors in Order and will be using them for our future projects.

Hello Joel, thank you very much for the wonderful 10-STAR REVIEW of your recent experience with us! You and your family are an absolute pleasure to serve and we are incredibly grateful for the opportunity to create a multi-functional basement for you and yours to enjoy for endless years to come. We are just a phone call or email away if we can be of service in any other areas of your beautiful home.

0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Labeling of Cups

So thankful to Kristy for her wonderful job on these labeled cups for our children! As parents of five kids, we are always seeking organizational strategies to maintain simplicity in the home. Its amazing never having to hear disputes over whose cup is where. This has been a game changer!

Thank you so very much for the fantastic review of our custom label services! You said it best - a total game changer! THIS is the power of functional labelling! No more cup chaos 😁. Enjoy to you and your kiddos and please be in touch if we can help again in the future ❤️.

Packing/Decluttering

Utilized Interiors in Order to prepare for an upcoming move. They are hardworking and efficient. The team of 3 was able to accomplish everything I had asked for & more in just 2 days.

Hello, thank you so very much for 10star review and sharing the great word about your experience with us! It's our pleasure to service you and yours. We're just an email away if we can help again in the future. Happy Moving ❤️

M
M
2 reviews Saskatoon, SK

Excellent Job

Kristy and her team went above and beyond. They did an excellent job that far exceeded our expectations. Kristy is talented, creative, professional and responsive. We downsized from a large home to a condo and with Kristy's help were able to organize and decorate the condo into a beautiful, functional space. It was a total pleasure to work with Interiors in Order and I highly recommend them.

Hello M, thank you so very much for the 10-star review! Your project was an absolute blast and we enjoyed every minute of working together. Thank you for your valued business. Our team wishes you and yours endless enjoyment in your lovely condo and we are just a phone call away if we can be of assistance in the future.

0 reviews Newmarket, ON

Master Closet Design and Organization

I am in love with my new closet. We moved into this house and I couldn’t get the closet to work with how it was laid out so I’ve been living in chaos until I hired this company to help. The closet is now designed to suit me and my everyday needs. Incredibly organized (it’s really the closet of my dreams) and I’m excited to wake up everyday and get ready. The team was incredibly knowledgeable, and took in to account all my needs. I can’t say enough great things about them! What I can say is THANK YOU! The quality of my life is better woth your help.

YAY!!!! The feeling is mutual! Your grand primary closet is everything it should be now; beautiful, inspiring + orderly! Creating this oasis for you was so enjoyable and the very best part is that YOU get to experience the bliss every single day ❤️❤️❤️. Thank you for sharing the great word about your experience with us - we're forever grateful for the time you took to write this + for your valued business.

Custom Wall unit and Desk

Needed a streamlined wall unit for my dining room that incorporated storage, seating, filing and a work space as I work from home.
Danielle designed a beautiful unit and I’m very pleased with the result.

Hello there, thank you so very much for your 10star review! We love that you love your transformed area. Enjoy every moment ❤️

Home Organizing

Kristy and her Team are dedicated professionals with a special touch . I would highly recommend their services .
As a team they were detailed and attentive to my home and its organizing needs .
Thanks Kristy and Gang

Thank you so very much for sharing the lovely note about your wonderful experience with us! We're grateful for the opportunity to service you and yours. Enjoy your orderly spaces ❤.

More about Interiors In Order Inc

We fundamentally believe in the power of well-planned, appealing environments to maximize productivity and efficiency and this mindset is present in everything we do. We’ve developed concrete solutions to your space challenges and are ready to deliver impressive results at your request. Whether you are preparing your home for sale, redesigning your commercial space and/or looking to get the most of your valued square footage, we are your resource. We understand the importance of time, so let us help you make the most of yours. You’ll be happy you did.