Urals Moving Company

Reviews for Urals Moving Company

oz
oz

Move

Great Moving Company. Easy to set up online. Responsive prior to the move. The movers were excellent. On time, courteous, and careful. I would definitely recommend them over other movers I have used in the past.

Hello Oz,

Thank you for your business and review. It was pleasure to work with you.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Residential moving service

I used Urals Moving Company to move from North York to Woodbridge and they did an excellent job! Very courteous, tidy, timely, and didnt damage a single thing!! Worth every penny and highly recommend these guys if you want to have a flawless move day !!!

Thank you for great feedback. We are glad you are satisfied with our service.

Natalia Tim
Natalia Tim

Whole house move in 1 day

Excellent service. No items damaged. Fast move in just 1 day!!! I’m talking about a 5,000 sq foot house- moved in just one day! I also very much enjoy the packing service that Urals has to offer. They came in packed all my stuff the day before - I saved my back and nerves !

Hello Natalia,

Thank you the review. It was pleasure to work with you.

Urals Moving team

Olga T.
Olga T.

The best moving company in town!

The team at Urals moving is punctual, delicate and fact full! The only company I trust moving my furniture. The most important part is they have never scratched or damaged any of my pieces despite multiple moves. Highly recommend!!

Hello Olga,

Thank you for your business and feedback. We are glad you are satisfied with our service.

Urals Moving team

Natalia
Natalia

Excellent, stress-free move in Toronto

We moved from a 3-bedroom to a larger house within Toronto. What a great moving experience this was from start to finish. The 3-men crew was extremely professional, very careful with all of our furniture and thorough about packing all items. It was pouring rain outside and they couldn't get good parking in the front, but they had the most positive attitude and made it completely stress-free for us despite less than optimal moving conditions. All of the boxes were immediately loaded into the truck, so nothing got wet. They also helped us with disassembling a very heavy storage bed, wrapped everything up in clean, thick blankets and helped with taking television sets from the walls. Similarly in our new house they unpacked everything very efficiently and carefully, reassembled our furniture and placed the boxes in the appropriate rooms.
The team was hardworking, very efficient, never wasting any time and extremely pleasant to work with. Also very reasonable rates and absolutely worth it for the service that you get. I wouldn't hesitate to book them for my next move and would highly recommend them if you are looking for an excellent, professional team of movers.

Hello Natalia,

Thank you so much for placing such an amazing and detailed feedback. Customer satisfaction is our main priority and we are glad you were satisfied with our service. We wish you all the best in your new gorgeous place and hope to work with you again in the future.

Best regards,

Ian
Ian

Moving from Toronto to York region

We booked Urals after we got screwed around with another company. They were professional and efficient in all our dealings, from the estimate to the packing and moving. All our belongings were packed well and with care. Having moved several times previously, we can honestly say that our experience with Urals was exceptional and one of the best moves we've done. If we need to move again, we will gladly use them once more.

Hi Ian, thank you for your trust. We highly appreciated your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Matt from Toronto
Matt from Toronto

House Move

The guys were friendly, careful and efficient.

The company accomodated my schedule change request due to a closing issue at short notice, with understanding and without fuss.

I would be happy to use them again in the future. Nice work chaps!

Hi Matt,

Thank you for amazing feedback! It was truly pleasure working with you. Hope to work with you again in the future.

Katie123
Katie123

Amazing team

Really great service. I would absolutely recommend Urals Moving Company - they were easy to book, they were extremely fast, very efficient, careful and exceptionally kind. 10 out of 10!

Hi Katie,

Thank you so much for posting this review for us. Your business is highly appreciated.

Patrick in Thorold
Patrick in Thorold
1 review Thorold, ON

Moving houses

Recently at the end of may we moved and hired these guys from a referral from a friend they were AMAZING AND TRUE PROFESSIONAL MOVERS NOT ONE BAD THING TO SAY! Price was good they came wrapped everything loaded the truck and then put all beds and cribs together amazing service, quite respectful a true quality company I would recommend 100 percent!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you very much and make sure you tip these guys

Patrick, thank you for your time putting this amazing feedback for us. Also we appreciate your trust and your business. Hope to see you again as client in the future.

Best of luck,

Maria
Maria
2 reviews Milton, ON

Residential moving

I contacted Urals moving , looking for moving box rental I didn’t realize at the time that they also did residential moves. No the less we ended up booking all that we need for our novice with Urals. Free in home estimate was very helpful in the process of figuring out what we needed for the move. On the moving day the crew arrived on time and promptly proceeded to get everything packed and loaded in to a truck. The team is very skilled at what they do even with challenging placement or removal of the furniture. Our moving day ways also the hottest day of the year and even with that everything was done in timely matter and to our satisfaction. If you need someone to take great care of your thing and take all the pressure of you on a moving day, Urals team is for you. Absolutely recommend and would use them again if there’s a need in the future !!

Hello Maria,

Thank you so much for such detailed and positive feedback. We were glad to help with your moving needs cause customer satisfaction always stays our main priority. We hope you enjoy your new place.

Best regards,

More about Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company provides quality and affordable moving and packing services in Toronto and the Great Toronto Area. Rated as one of the top Toronto movers, we take pride in our job and make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.

Our clients value us for professional well-trained staff, a straightforward pricing model, and an individual approach to every move. Contact us for a quote or to schedule an on-site estimate.