Urals Moving Company

Maria
Maria
2 reviews Milton, ON

Residential moving

I contacted Urals moving , looking for moving box rental I didn’t realize at the time that they also did residential moves. No the less we ended up booking all that we need for our novice with Urals. Free in home estimate was very helpful in the process of figuring out what we needed for the move. On the moving day the crew arrived on time and promptly proceeded to get everything packed and loaded in to a truck. The team is very skilled at what they do even with challenging placement or removal of the furniture. Our moving day ways also the hottest day of the year and even with that everything was done in timely matter and to our satisfaction. If you need someone to take great care of your thing and take all the pressure of you on a moving day, Urals team is for you. Absolutely recommend and would use them again if there’s a need in the future !!

Sandra in Toronto
Sandra in Toronto

First Move to storage

I am happy I went with Urals Moving to help us move our stuff to storage, as our new house will not be ready until at least the end of the summer. Right from the beginning, Vas was quick to reply and provided all the details of the costs. He answered all my questions I had. On move day, the 3 guys were on time; nice guys that worked hard!

Moving is not easy....hiring Urals made it less stressful.

They will be back to help us move from storage to our new house, and I confident that they would do a great job on that day also.

Thank you again Vas and your team!

Move to storage facility

Urals did an excellent job with my move! They showed up early and we're extremely helpful throughout the process. They knew exactly what they were doing and were very capable. I will definitely look to them again if I have any moving needs in the future.

Great job with moving and helping!

Fast, on-time, efficient and trustworthy. Great service all around and very helpful with a few items that we needed help with - including a closet door that needed fixing from several years ago. The team took one look at it and fixed it on the spot. Very highly recommended!

Alison Collison from Toronto
Alison Collison from Toronto

Moving Company

After being referred to Urals Moving by friends, we booked them for our recent move.

Our movers were prompt, professional, diligent and very careful with our possessions.

We have already referred Urals to others looking for movers.

Ilia C
Ilia C

Richmond hill to King

I did not know that movers can be that professional. My last move was 9 years ago and, I guess, a lot has changed in the industry since.

Urals came 5 minutes ahead of schedule. Did a quick inspection and assessment, covered all floors and stairs and positioned one person on wrapping (I wrapped my furniture, but these guys really wrapped it!!!) while two others started loading.

I moved 4,000 sq ft home with a professional gym equipment. There was absolutely no damage to content nor homes.

Guys took quick breaks every two hours to rest (I totally understand it) but the rest of the time they ran!

I really think these guys are outstanding and while I am not planning to move any time soon, I recommend them to anyone moving luxury property.

You can probably find cheaper outfits but I doubt you will get the same level of service and respect for tour time and your property.

Great job, guys!

Adrian B
Adrian B

Professional moving company

We've moved recently and we are very happy with the services provided by Urals Moving. Booking the move was very easy, the crew did a fantastic job, they were on time and made sure that furniture, TV were protected properly, wrapped in blankets and secured with packing tape. Very professional and courteous. This is Customer 1st attitude. Great job guys.
We will definitely use Urals in the future, highly recommended.

Joseph in Toronto
Joseph in Toronto

PROMPT. POLITE. PROFESSIONAL.

This is the THIRD time that we have used URALS services. Impressed as we were the first time, they continue to impress us with their service. They arrive on time and work non-stop till the job is done. They are courteous and friendly and took all necessary precautions during the move.
Highly recommend this company.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Great company and great team

We entered our details on the Urals website to get a quote and they got back to us in a few hours.
Very reasonable prices, a pleasure to deal with, and very professional movers.
My wife has a plant that is very special to her, and the movers modified a moving box to ensure it was protected.
We will definitely use their services again and highly recommend them.

The Grades Cave
The Grades Cave

February 2021 Move

Excellent work by the exceptionally helpful and resourceful crew of Urals sent to our home for a move done not only in winter but at 9 mos pregnant which alleviated a ton of stress and strain for us. Everyone always choose Urals, nowhere else is worth sacrificing you peace of mind for nickels and dimes.

More about Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company provides quality and affordable moving and packing services in Toronto and the Great Toronto Area. Rated as one of the top Toronto movers, we take pride in our job and make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.

Our clients value us for professional well-trained staff, a straightforward pricing model, and an individual approach to every move. Contact us for a quote or to schedule an on-site estimate.