A And S Tile

Reviews for A And S Tile

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Kitchen floor tile

Highly recommended! Ahmad is great to work with, communicates well and does an amazing job tiling. Would absolutely hire him again.

Thanks Rachel for your very kind words .

Flooring

Very Professional and did a great job with our tile flooring. It looks great. Would definitely recommend him to my friends and family.

Thanks buddy for ur kind words

Vanessa L from Ajax
Vanessa L from Ajax
4 reviews Ajax, ON

Floor and shower tiling in main bathroom

Ahmad is an honest, hardworking and knowledgeable tiling professional. He did a great job with the tiling of our main bathroom. His keen eye for detail and inner perfectionist definitely shows in his work. Thank you so much!! We are delighted with the end results!!

Thank so much Vanessa for very kind words.

Paola
Paola

Tile Renovation

Ahmad completed my kitchen and bathroom tile renovation with expertise and work was completed very efficiently. He arrived everyday on time and always cleaned his work area. Excellent Work!

Thanks Paola

smithcartel
smithcartel
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Tiling of entry way, bathroom and closet

Bilal tiled my entry way,bathroom and closet in a timely manner. The finish job looks amazing he is very detail and I would recommend Bilal to anyone who needs tile job. His price is also very reasonable .

Thanks a lot bro.

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto

Honest, efficient, detail work

I appreciate Ahmed honesty and pride of his work. I had the wrong tile which he could have used but it would not look as good. I returned the tile and got the right one which I then understood the reason. His work is very detailed and he's efficient. He got the job done in the time he said. A very nice person to work with as well. Thank you!

Thanks a lot Tracey !!!

First class workmanship!

Excellent Job!!!!
We love it.
Punctual, clean and friendly.
Highly recommended.
Anyone will be very happy with the workmanship.

Thank you so much.

0 reviews Pickering, ON

STElLLAR WORK AND AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

I had a wonderful experience with A&S tile, Ahmed and his entire team!

I build custom homes for a living and have dealt with numerous tile setters in the past!

Ahmed has proven to be professional, accommodating, and an absolute perfectionist.

Ahmed tiled an entire luxury custom homes for me, including kitchen, laundry, entry and 4 baths....he expertly installed a variety of tiles on the floors, walls and ceilings. In a variety of sizes from mosaics to 4 foot x 4 foot large format tiles.

I strongly recommend AHMED’s services and would have A&S Tiles work in my own personnel home anytime!

Thanks again for the great work Ahmed!

Thanks you for trusting me.

brodie
brodie

Kitchen backsplash

Great job, great guy. Ahmad was reliable, efficient and detail oriented. He cleaned up after each day and was pleasant to be around. We are beyond satisfied with our new backsplash. We can’t stop looking at it! Ha

Thanks so much.

adharani
adharani

Tile install for entire home

Hired Ahmad based on his reviews here on Homestars and I must say his work is excellent. Ahmad is also great to work with and is generous with his time and knowledge. Highly recommended to anyone who needs tile work done in their home or project.

Thank you so much.

More about A And S Tile

Welcome to A and S Tile
Tiling comes natural to me and I will only do what I do well and not misrepresent what is possible.
Customers say they appreciate my commitment to their project and I will work 7 days a week if necessary to get the project complete.
I will guide you accordingly and provide my experience so that you're able to also future protect your investment.
Please call to discuss what is possible.