General Contractors

michele
michele
5 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Fence Repair

I called Adam to provide a quote to repair my 'falling down fence'. He arrived next day and left a quote which was more competitive than another company I approached.

He confirmed a date for the following week, was on time and finished the job same day. I was very impressed by his professionalism and would highly recommend him to my neighbours.

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to review us! It was a pleasure working with you.
Structural Restoration Systems
Providing Toronto & GTA with over 40 years of reliable and honest renovation services.

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

Remove fence and repair/replace patio stones

Adam is very prompt, efficient, and just plain nice. Needed to have a small fence removed and a few patio bricks reset before listing our house for sale. They were small jobs, but meant so much to me. His brother, Ian, I believe, helped with the patio job. Both are gentlemen and very respectful. Highly recommend them, would use them again and again.

Thank you Lorraine, very kind words. I hope you enjoy your new home!

Alec
Alec
7 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fence replacement

Structural Restoration Systems did a good job on replacing my old fence. They built new fence and gate, and disposed the old fence.
Everything went very smoothly.
I was in contact with Adam, he is very friendly and professional.
My neighbors and I like our new fence, it looks good - thank you, guys!

Thank you Alec for reviewing our company. It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbors.

Emma in Mississauga
Emma in Mississauga

Redid our patio stones and front porch

The guys were friendly, efficient and we are very happy with the work they did. The patio stones look great and the front porch was fixed and painted in one day.

Thank you Emma for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

Dino
Dino

Basement Leak Repair

We had a basement leak and had several estimates before proceeding with SRS. The estimate was very competitive and was not the lowest but we felt comfortable with SRS. We waited to write the review because we were waiting for heavy rainfall which we had recently and we had no more leaks. We are happy dealing with Adam from SRS and he is very knowledgeable when it comes to these types of repairs and has provided a very competitive warranty backing his workmanship. Thanks again.

Thank you Harp for taking the time to review us, it means alot to our company to receive good feedback. Good luck with the rest of your reno.

Green in Toronto
Green in Toronto

Parging

We are very happy with the parging work done by SRS. It was a small job, but our original contractor had let us down and SRS was very quick to take over the job on very short notice and got the work completed on time to allow us to carry on with the rest of our project. We appreciated the prompt responses and the willingness to work with our schedule. The end result also exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We were happy to help out!

EKS from Toronto
EKS from Toronto

Fence

Excellent Contractors!!!!! On time and very professional. I used Structural Restoration Systems to build a fence on my property line. I was extremely impressed with their workmanship and quality of the finished product. I highly recommend using this company.

Thanks for review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you are happy with the fence. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Front Porch

I used Structural Restoration Systems to replace the old concrete steps on my front porch and install natural stone walkways on the side of the house. All work was done on time and at the price quoted. I am very pleased with the results.

Thank you for reviewing our company. Feedback is important to us! I am happy we complete the job on time and on budget, as we know budgeting for projects is important.

Al Gunn in Toronto
Al Gunn in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Apartment renovation

Very professional, on time and on budget
High quality of work was performed and staff was very agreeable
Call back for minor adjustment was well done and timely
Would use them again

Thank you Al for the kind words. Working in a condominium residence can be challenging at times, however you made this reno go very smoothly. Thanks again for deciding to do business with us!

Nancy Corbett in Toronto
Nancy Corbett in Toronto

Condo renovations and house renovations

Excellent Contractor. On time. On budget. Very professional. Very reliable. All that you hope for when you plan for home renovations. I would definitely use this company again. I have recommended them to friends who are also very satisfied.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. You have been valued and loyal customer for many years. Its always a pleasure working for you and appreciate the recommendations to your friends.
Thanks Again

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. Over this time we have gained the trust of many top home builders, property management companies and hundreds of individual homeowners. If you are looking for a trusted contractor, look no further your experience with us is the most important thing! We provide free quotes!

**We've won 'best of' Homestars 4 years in a row for our customer service and workmanship**

We offer a variety of services that include but are not limited to; renovations (washrooms, basements, floor plan improvements, demolition etc.), drywall repairs, exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, fences, decks, masonry repairs including; chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs. We also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for over 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, click above on the "get a quote" button, visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call. No job is too small!