General Contractors
Toronto ON M1N 4E7

General Contractors

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Structural Restoration Systems

J in Pickering
J in Pickering
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Living Room Floor renovation

Adam Ian and Eric came to renovate and update the floors in the living room of our house. We have them booked later in a future date to do the rest of the upstairs. Needless to say what a fantastic job. These guys are great guys and they care about their work, and care that they've done a good job. They're great at addressing any concerns, and making sure you (the customer) are happy with their work. We have many more projects down the road and you can bet your butt we will be calling on them.

Thank you for reviewing our company! We are happy with how your flooring and painting came together. Its always a pleasure working with you and we look forward to the next project in the future.
Enjoy!

adeclutesrs@gmail.com

Nelsoneer from Toronto
Nelsoneer from Toronto

Another job WELL DONE

This is the second washroom completely renovated by SRS and second time around was just as great as an experience as the first. There’s absolutely no reason I wouldn’t recommend their professional, fair and friendly service. I just hope they’ll be available for my next job! Thanks Adam and Eric

Carla & Lee

Thanks Carla and Lee for the nice words.
We appreciate you as loyal customers and it's always a pleasure working with you.
Until the next time, enjoy your new washroom!
Many thanks,

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Fence, Kitchen Backsplash, Flooring and more

Adam, Ian, Eric and Matt did a great job on replacing bedroom carpets with vinyl plank flooring, replacing my kitchen backsplash, putting up fencing/gate and adding to existing fencing. Also got odd jobs done around the house some time ago. All jobs have been done well and in a timely manner. They are friendly, respectful and professional. They ensured to clean up well every day after they finished the work. I find that pricing is reasonable and they suggest ways to work with a budget. I have appreciated the contact with Adam and that he doesn’t push for the sale. I will definitely use them again!

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding our company! We enjoy doing what we do and it shows in our work. We treat every clients house as if it was our own in quality and cleanliness. We appreciate your business and enjoyed working with you on the various projects you had around your home.
We would like to wish you a Happy Holiday Season and wish you all the best in the New Year!

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Bathroom Wall Repair

Adam did a fantastic job repairing the damage on my bathroom wall! I highly recommend SRS. And if you're lucky, I'd recommend Adam. He is friendly and approachable and is a man of his word and trade!

Hi Daniel,
Thank you for writing our company a review. We really appreciate you taking time from your busy schedule.
We are thrilled that you feel that the finished product was done to your standards and we enjoyed working with you both.
Have a great Holiday Season!

Debbie in Toronto
Debbie in Toronto

Replacing an existing fence

Adam and John did an excellent job removing the old and installing the new fence! (and trimming the bushes) They were quick, on budget and easy to work with. We will hopefully use them again for other projects. Thanks guys!!
DT

Hi Debbie,
Thanks for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. You were a pleasure to work with and we hope to work with you again on another project in the future.
Have a great Holiday Season and a happy New Year!

Oshawa
Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

We love our new stairs!

Ian and Adam responded to our inquiry promptly, understood our needs, and did a super job removing and replacing our old stairs to the back yard. They made excellent suggestions about how to make the project better, and the new stairs look great. Their work was completed efficiently and ahead of schedule. We've already asked them to handle another project for us.

Thank you very much for leaving our company a review, It was great working with you guys and look forward to working with you again this coming winter.

Ian
ideclutesrs@gmail.com
416-728-6804

Claire from Toronto
Claire from Toronto

Great work and lovely people

We cannot recommend them enough!
Great work; fair pricing; hard workers and really lovely humans as well. We have already used them for two more projects and have been thoroughly impressed. We will definitely be calling them again.

Every interaction from initial contact to communication during and after a job has been timely, professional, honest and transparent. They have great suggestions and definitely go that extra mile to make things work. Thanks, Adam and Ian. Highly recommend.

Thank you Claire for you positive review. It was a pleasure working with you and your family. We look forward to working with you again soon on another project.
Thanks again for taking the time to review our company!

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

Wooden fence with car door

Had Adam and his team build a wooden fence about 20 feet long with a gate for the car. This was over 4 years ago now and I wanted to write that the fence has really stood the test of time. It's as solid as it was the day it was built and the gate gets used everyday too. Highly recommend. Great pricing, easy to work with and great workmanship.

Thanks Manny for reviewing our company. I'm glad that you waited to see the quality of our build before reviewing us. We hope you get many more years out of your fence!
Thanks again,

Dolly
Dolly

Fantastic Job!

I recently had a full make over of my family room completed by SRS. I had been in contact with Adam over a year ago, but due to Covid, we had to reschedule the job. Adam stayed in touch with me and kept me updated on their timelines/limitations etc. Finally the work was done in July and it was 100% worth the wait!. Adam was prompt as usual and he introduced me to Eric on the first day. Eric ran the job from beginning to end and Adam stayed in touch with me during the time it took to complete.
Eric was absolutely fantastic to work with!. He kept me in the decision making along the way and discussed different options to ensure I would be happy with the end result. He is brilliant at his job and the final product was flawless!. I cannot say enough about Eric's work, or this company! Adam fully gets to concept of customer service. He was always on time and responded to every inquiry. Eric understands fully, the need to change gears based on customer input. They were both very easy to work with. I am very pleased with the final product and I will recommend this company 100%, anytime!

Thanks Dolly for your detailed review of our company. We appreciate all your kind words and we are happy with how your job turned out. Unfortunately the pandemic delayed our schedule and delayed us getting access to supplies. We hope that you enjoy your new space and we look forward to working with you again soon.
Thanks again,

0 reviews Pickering, ON

Deck Overhaul

I am beyond pleased with the work completed by Structural Restoration Systems. Adam was very collaborative, professional and a delight to partner with on my basic builder backyard deck overhaul. Adam and I came up with a modern aesthetic that complements our home design and provides me with a private oasis. His calm and easy demeanour, patience and best-in-class service set Structural Restoration Systems apart from the competition. As general contractors, I will be enlisting their services for other upcoming projects.

Thank you for taking the time to posting this review. We are very happy as well on how your deck turned out. We are estatic that you had a positive experience with our company and we look forward to working with you again soon!

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. Over this time we have gained the trust of many top home builders, property management companies and hundreds of individual homeowners. If you are looking for a trusted contractor, look no further your experience with us is the most important thing! We provide free quotes!

**We've won 'best of' Homestars 4 years in a row for our customer service and workmanship**

We offer a variety of services that include but are not limited to; renovations (washrooms, basements, floor plan improvements, demolition etc.), drywall repairs, exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, fences, decks, masonry repairs including; chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs. We also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for over 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, click above on the "get a quote" button, visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call. No job is too small!