Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd.

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON M9N 3V1
Paving Contractors
Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd.

Reviews for Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd.

Jim
Jim
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Front Step Pathway

Excellent work by Veli and team. Very punctual and hard working right from 7 to 7. Very professional approach and respectful to the property and neighbourhood. Our neighbour actually came by and complimented on the clean up work - they were some impressed that they actually sprayed the street afterwards. As for the workmanship, we are happy with the completed work. Great job!

Thank-you very much for your kind words. We work hard to make sure our clients feel happy with the job we do and it's wonderful to hear that we have succeeded with you! We look forward to helping you in the future if the opportunity arises. Thank-you again!

Jim in North York
Jim in North York

Great Job

Veli and crew were did a great job paving our front steps and side path. They were punctual, efficient and fast to the job. They were professional and were insightful with good recommendations and advice. Importantly they did a fantastic job with the clean at the end, which even drew high praise from our neighbour. Great job!!

Hi Jim, thank-you for the fantastic review! We are very pleased to have been able to meet your requirements. We're always here to serve you should you need anything else done in the future. Much appreciated.

Matrix P.
Matrix P.

driveway extension

Work was clean, quick and courteous. Showed on time and left no mess. Highly recommend Canturk Paving

Thank-you very much for the kind review and recommendation! It is a pleasure knowing that we were able to meet your paving needs and we're always here to help if you need us again in the future.

NST
NST

Landscape and driveway paving

Veli and his team are great! Their work is done with care and detail. He works with you to fit the budget and helps you to make the right choice for materials. I am very happy with the final results. I would strongly recommend this company to a friend.

Thank-you very much for your wonderful review! We'll definitely strive to provide the same quality of service to anyone you recommend us to. We are very glad we were able to meet your needs and make you happy with the results. Have a great day.

mdyho
mdyho

Front Landscaping and Driveway pavers

We had to redo our front driveway, side walkway to yard and front landscaping, which had not changed in 30 years, we had a few contractors come to for quotes. Right of the bat Veli from Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd was very professional and knowledgeable about what I needed.He was very patient in listening to what I needed done and how I want the designed. Couple of gestures that Veli made that really stood out for me. 1. He took the time show me the stones and the choices I made and had a very professional opinion and ideas 2. When the landscaping was taking shape, I found that I didn’t like he placement of 10 big boulders, I informed Veli and he had his staff make the adjustments I needed. The project was on time and on budget. Very professional workers with good supervision.
Very pleased with the results. From start to finish it was a great experience for us. Thanks Veli

Mark, thanks for taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure to help you make the changes you needed and wanted. We always strive to provide a professional and affordable service that will ensure our customer is pleased with the end results. enjoy and please let us know if we can further help in any way.

Lori
Lori

Paving driveway, general contract work

Veli is very engaging and responsive. I dealt with him at a previous company, and was pleased to hire him with his own company, Canturk. He is fair and honest, and the work is good. He doesn't try to upsell you, he gives you options to consider until you find the one that works with your budget. His pricing was very fair and I felt he was far more honest than a few of the other quotes we got. He wasn't the lowest, but he didn't price it stupidly, either. (By which I mean when contractors quote ridiculous prices because they don't really want to do the job, but if someone is willing to pay that much, they will! We get that a lot because we live on a main street.) I would use him again, without hesitation.

Thank-you for the kind words Lori. It means a lot to us at Canturk to have clients believe in us and stick with us through the years. Whether you live on a main street or a cul-de-sac our price would have been the same. Thank you again and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Daniel A.
Daniel A.

Front driveway repaving and retaining wall

Veli and his work crew did a great job removing all the old concrete , digging out below grade and repaving with asphalt. They also rebuilt a retaining wall that had collapsed. All work was completed on time and within expected budget , they did a fantastic job on both the driveway and wall.

Veli was honest and reliable the whole way through, I definitely recommend him and his work.

Daniel thank-you for your vote of confidence on our company's ability to get your project done! It was a rather tricky project due to the fact that it was on a major street but we managed to get it done (and make you happy with the results). Thank-you.

Ann
Ann

Backyard Landscaping and Swim Spa Installation.

Veli did a fabulous job from start to finish. He was very knowledgable about products, and his team was absolutely wonderful. They worked tirelessly from dawn to dusk. Veli always answered his phone, and was very quick to respond to any issues associated with the project. I would not hesitate to recommend him to any of my friends or family.

Hi Ann, it was a pleasure to work with you and be there to answer any questions or concerns you had throughout the project. Our team will continue to work tirelessly for anyone you recommend us to. Thank-you and enjoy your backyard oasis!

Condominium Landscaping

Canturk was retained to execute a complex project including roadway reconstruction, hard and soft landscaping. The project was executed in tight quarters and often difficult weather conditions. The company understood the need to assist all in the building as the work progressed .

Veli Kayalica is the owner of Canturk. He is an old pro with extensive experience and technical knowledge in all aspects of landscaping and paving. Veli supervised all aspects of the project and was accommodating and easy to collaborate with and deal with site conditions as they arose.

Canturk project was done on budget.

Hi there, this was indeed a complex project due to the tight quarters and weather conditions as you stated. We worked hard to assist everyone in the building throughout the project and I'm glad to know that we were successful in that aspect as well. Thank-you!Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd

matthew in Thornhill
matthew in Thornhill

Interlock Patio around Pool

I needed to replace my outdated interlock in a section of the pool area. I received exceptional service from Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. The job was priced just right! Veli and his team were very professional and answered all my questions. Once the work was started, he made sure that he consulted with me on the last minute design change. I was thrilled on the end result as it enhanced the look of my pool. I definitely would recommend Veli and his team at Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd.to all my friends and family.

Hi Matthew, we are pleased to know that you are thrilled with the update to your pool. We work hard to provide our clients with professional and affordable quality service. We look forward to working with you again or anyone you recommend us to. Thank-you!
Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd

More about Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd.

Our Company
We at Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. are passionate about the work we do. Our commitment is to work with our clients to provide the best and most effective solution to complete the project in a safe and timely manner. We are dedicated to providing our clients a high level of customer satisfaction and accurate professional advice.

Our Health and Safety Policy
Our policy at Canturk Paving and General Contracting Ltd. is to provide and maintain a safe and healthy working environment. Compliance with Health and Safety regulations are outlined in the Health and Safety Policy of Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. Our employees are trained yearly and certified to ensure in reducing the risk of injuries in the workplace by following our policy.

Our Guarantee
We Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. construct each project using the highest quality materials, while providing the highest level of expertise and customer service. Even though each project varies from client to client, we provide quality service no matter the size of the project. Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. offers a written gurantee of 12 months from the date of completion.

Paving Contractors and Interlocking Stone
Asphalt Paving Services Canturk Contracting Ltd. constructs asphalt pavements for property owners who desire affordable and high quality paving materials. Asphalt is durable and weather resistant, assuring maintenance and repairs are minimal. Unlike other poured materials asphalt is easy to install, therefore saving you hundreds of dollars in labor costs. Our professional team at Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. provide the following asphalt services: Parking Lots Driveways Walkways Resurfacing Patching Speed Bumps Trenches Seal Coating Crack Filling Catch Basins Line Marking ******************************** CONCRETE Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. offers a wide variety of concrete services. We are trained and skilled in all aspects of concrete projects. Concrete is being one of the oldest and most commonly used construction materials which possess countless benefits, along with being durable and relatively low maintenance. Concrete is reliable and has a long lifespan. Our professional team at Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. provide the following concrete services: Regular Concrete Pattern Concrete Colour Concrete Standard Curbs French Curbs Garage Floors Garbage Pads Jewel Stone ******************************** Interlock Paving Services Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. specializes in designing and implementing interlocking stone. We can construct a wide variety of outdoor spaces, including but not limited to driveways. Interlocking can make any outdoor space aesthetically pleasing with great quality stones. We work with our clients to design their layout and are also available to assist with selection of products and other aspects of the project. Our professional team at Canturk Paving & General Contracting Ltd. provide the following interlock services: Interlocking Stone Interlocking Steps Interlocking Porches Retaining Walls Stone Waterfalls Natural Flagstone Masonry Repairs Driveways Walkways Patios Outdoor Kitchens (BBQs) Fireplaces
Cash, Cheque and e-transfer
Yes. Kindly ask for details. Depends on project completed.