Ivy League Electric

Reviews for Ivy League Electric

Heather
Heather
1 review Burlington, ON

Outlet for new water heater

We were very pleased with Ivy League from the initial contact which was friendly and thorough, to installation and invoicing. Excellent job and very professional. Would absolutely recommend and will use in the future.

Hi Heather,
Thank you for taking the time to share a review for us! It was a pleasure to assist with your project and we appreciate the recommendation. Looking forward to working with you again in the future.

Troy
Troy

Service

I asked for a electrical box replaced for a ceiling fan, a couple of dimmer switches and a very quick reconnection of another switch to help with functionality.

The head office (Danielle) was very responsive, straight forward and transparent with pricing.

The electrician arrived on time and did what we requested in a short amount of time.

Payment process was simple and efficient.

Thank you for the review! We appreciate hearing that the process was simple and straightforward for new clients, and we are looking forward to working with you again in the future.

hanko8
hanko8
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Electrical Upgrades

I needed electrical upgrades for aging home. Researched contractors and found Ivy League Electrical. They came did all necessation work professionally neatly and on time. I am completely satisfied and will hire then again.

Thank you for sending us a review! It was a pleasure to work with you, and we very much appreciate the feedback. It's important to know that research into our company was consistent with the project we completed, and we are looking forward to working with you again. Thank you again!

jmb in Toronto
jmb in Toronto

New outlet and replace ceiling fixture

Great service, highly recommend. I submitted an online request for a couple of small jobs, one semi-urgent (bathroom outlet that needed to be replaced) and got a very quick call back from Danielle who quickly coordinated a quote, ordering a part, and the service call. The electrician, Brian, arrived right on time was wearing a mask and worked quickly/efficiently and did a great job! The job price was as quoted. Thanks so much to the whole team for helping me quickly get these two small jobs resolved!

Thank you so much for sending us a great review. We strive to be transparent about prices, and get to our clients booked as soon as possible. Glad we could help resolve the bathroom outlet with no hassles, and we appreciate your business.
Looking forward to working with you again soon!

Alan
Alan
1 review Hamilton, ON

Prompt. Reasonable and Friendly

We sent a general request out for an electrician Sunday evening . They called me within half an hour, gave me a great quote, and arrived to do the work at 9:00AM Monday morning. David was fantastic. Very polite and knowledgeable and took the time to explain to me where I had messed up when attempting to do it myself and gave me pointers for the other work I have to do over the next two weeks. Final bill was identical to the quote. Couldn't have asked for better.

Hi Alan, we sincerely appreciate you taking the time to send us such a glowing review. We really appreciate your feedback as we pride ourselves on open and positive communication with our clients. It was a pleasure to work with you and we do hope we will be able to work with you in the future!

Laura in Scarborough
Laura in Scarborough

Ivy Electric Review

We recently hired Ivy Electric to do the electrical work for our new pool installation. I would highly recommend this company as their service was exceptional! Both the owner, Tyler, and his assistant, Danielle, were very pleasant, professional and attentive throughout the booking and installation process. I will definitely be using this company again in the new year!

- Laura

Thank you so much Laura for sending us a review. It was absolutely our pleasure to work with you and we are so glad we could assist with getting your pool installed. Looking forward to working with you again!

Canadian in Ancaster
Canadian in Ancaster
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Great experience with Ivy League

Everyone I encountered at Ivy League, be it in the front office or the electricians that came and completed the work we're all friendly, knowledgeable, and professional. The office staff were very responsive and accommodating, and the electricians were polite, respectful, and very well prepared to complete the job to the highest degree of work, I was impressed not just with the quality of work completed, but also the efficiency of time spent completing it.
I have already referred Ivy League out to a friend, and would absolutely hire them again in the future myself.

Thank you so much for the amazing review! It's a pleasure to hear that our entire team has made such a great impression and that we are all working towards the same standards of excellent. We are very much looking forward to working on future projects with you, as well as those fantastic referrals!

Stove install

Fast, friendly and safe. They came in to change the power for my new appliance.

Thank you for taking the time to send us a review! In light of COVD19 it is crucial that our clients know we are keeping their safety and ours as a top priority. It is important to know what we are a providing friendly service as well. Looking forward to working with you again!

Megan in Bradford
Megan in Bradford
0 reviews Bradford West Gwillimbury, ON

Re-wire and renovation work was top quality

We happily recommend Tyler and his team at Ivy League every chance we can. We've used them twice now for our renovations which means they have re-wired our entire house at this stage. They are professional, accommodating, and responsive to our needs and requests. All the electricians are knowledgeable and complete the work to a high standard and quality, including EFSA permits. We have been pleased to use them for a variety of jobs from re-wiring a knob and tube house with a brand new panel, to adding pot lights and lighting fixtures, plugs, outdoor lighting, and timers. They even think ahead and have added options for future lighting needs. They are trustworthy and fairly priced. Thanks to them, we have a safely wired home with plenty of bells and whistles!

Hi Megan, thank you so much for taking the time to send us such an outstanding review! It's a pleasure to work with clients such as yourself, and we are glad to know that our future planning has paid off for our customers. Looking forward to seeing the completed project, and working with you again in the future.

Karl W.
Karl W.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

re wire of 5000sq foot 100 year old house

Ivy league is great! Did an amazing job on redoing my house it needed everything. converted the place into four apartments. new panels in every unit. Timers on lights. Tyler and his staff are really easy to work with and remember everything. Would use on any project i have in the future.

Hi Karl, thank you so much for sending us such a fantastic review! It's great to know that we are keeping everything on track for our clients and you are happy with the work. Looking forward to working with you again in the future as well.

More about Ivy League Electric

Free estimates - available upon request!

After hours and emergency services are available

** Apprentice rates are subject to experience levels
** Travel time charged one way for local jobs and both ways for out of town work