Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Melanie in Spruce Grove
Melanie in Spruce Grove
1 review Utopia, ON

Oak Stairs and install flooring

David did and excellent job installing the Oak stair treads and flooring. His craftsmanship was outstanding. He arrived on time every day and cleaned up every day before he left. David able to match the stair treads and railing and also gave advice on what flooring we should choose. I would truly recommend David to friends and family.

Thank you so much Melanie, was pleasure to work for you guys!!!

Hayley
Hayley

Very Happy with the High Quality of Work!

David did an awesome job on our stairs!

We had main floor updated from carpet to hardwood a few years back & used McLaughlin flooring and decided to update the stairs and second floor hallway since we had extra flooring. I checked the reviews and shortlisted a few with high ratings and got some quotes. David's quote was reasonable While I was reading the reviews I noted in another review that Rick from McLaughlin had recommended David. Since we were extremely satisfied with Rick's work, and he recommended David, we went with David.
David let me know each day what time he would arrive and cleaned up each day. We decided that we wanted to use the metal spindles and he brought in a person who specialized with those ( Romano). We discussed the style & pattern we wanted and they worked with us to get the specific ones we saw in a photo. I was a little concerned at first that David estimate to complete seem longer than some of the other quotes, however, when we saw the attention to detail , we quickly realized the other estimates would not have been done to the same level of detail & quality as David's work. David matched the stain of the wood on the stairs very closely to our hardwood floors and filled & repainted the original white trim on the stairs. David's work was professional and we could not have been happier with the end results!

Thank you so much Hayley, was pleasure to work for you!

Stefanie from Toronto
Stefanie from Toronto

Staircase varnish

David was a pleasure to work with from the initial contact to the day he performed the job. He sealed our new maple staircase with a clear varnish and the results look great. In addition to being skilled at his craft, he was very tidy, responsive, and friendly.

Thank you so much Stefanie!

Stair case refinishing

David was absolutely amazing start to finish. His attention to detail was fantastic. Every day he came on time, worked throughout the day, and cleaned up at the end of the day. The overall mess of refinishing our staircase was kept to a minimum as the areas to the other parts the house were sealed off.

Our dated staircase was also damaged by dogs claws from the previous owner. David brought the stairs back to life. His paint lines are perfect where he painted, and his colour match of the steps to the hardwood floor was great.

He is a friendly guy, who we trusted alone in our home for several days. He does not cut corners on prepping the areas, and used top quality products (high quality stains, Benjamin Moore paints, etc).

I will surly use David’s services once again on further projects. High end Benjamin Moore paints, etc.

Thank you so much Tom!

Sandra L. in Toronto
Sandra L. in Toronto

Staircase Makeover

David was very responsive and performed a very good job! It was our first time decision to leave our house for a week and let Accurate Stairs & Flooring work without us wandering around. As staircase makeovers can get very messy and dusty, David managed to keep our house clean throughout. Now, thanks to his professional work and designer's advice, we have a beautiful staircase that finally matches our existing hardwood floor and TV entertainment unit right next to it. Thank you David!

Thank you so much Sandra!

HANDY-TECH SERVICES
HANDY-TECH SERVICES

4 Bedroom/closet Hardwood Installation

Contacted David for carpet removal and hardwood installation in 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets. Him and his father-in-law came and gave me a detailed quote and told me what needed to be done and time frame to complete the job, very nice and honest guys. Best pricing for the amount of work that needed to be done. David and his crew showed up on time each day, worked throughout the day and cleaned up after each day to prevent too much dust floating around. The hardwood installation looks very good, even better than the builder installed hardwood in the rest of my house. Would recommend David to anyone needing hardwood installation.

Thank you so much Jeven!

roset55 in Brampton
roset55 in Brampton

staircase resurfacing , replace carpet , install laminate upstairs

David did an amazing job with my upstairs renovation and update of staircase. He fielded my many questions and was very cooperative to work with me with any needs I had during the time. He worked in the time frame we agreed upon and his work was done meticulously. I had many quotes and other contractors look at the job but am very happy I went with David. The work has totally transformed the areas completed. I am very happy with his work and will definitely use him again if the opportunity arises!

Thank you so much Tracy!

Aaron in Toronto
Aaron in Toronto

Stair refinishing

David was very attentive to our needs, he gave us options in pricing. He matched our stair color to the existing flooring. He was meticulous and cleaned up like he was never there! We would highly recommend him to anyone looking to upgrade their stairs. Price point was exactly what his quote was and he completed the job in the time he arranged. Give him a call!!

Thank you so much Aaron!

Private User reviews , ON

Stair picket/railing install

David and his father in-law did a clean and quick job. David was up front, and straight forward with minimal BS. His father in law knew what he was doing, I was around the house doing work my self and got to see him working on the stairs. The stairs were done in one day. Overall professional quality work. Would use David and his father in law again.

Thank you Ajay!

Leonid in Toronto
Leonid in Toronto

flooring installation

David has removed the carpet and installed the flooring, quick and easy, took 3 days. Process was transparent, David also suggested some additions in terms of making the flooring more durable over the years. Great job!

More about Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Accurate Stairs & Flooring provides professional stair refinishing, new steps installation (from carpet to wood), installation of hardwood, laminate flooring and baseboards. 10 years of experience, best quality for reasonable price, free estimates, 100% customer satisfaction. Don’t wait and get your stairs and hardwood professionally done by Accurate Stairs & ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Barrie?