Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Liam D.
Liam D.
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Restrain hardwood stairs

Our project involved stripping two flights of stairs and sanding them down to the bare wood. It’s a messy project but he managed to contain the dust to the immediate area along with cleaning up after each day. The end result was excellent the completed job was showpiece. David was a pleasure to work with and we highly recommend him

Igor in Toronto
Igor in Toronto

Hardwood stairs

David did amazing job with replacing carpeted stairs with hardwood. Very thorough and accurate, he made everything look as perfect as possible.
We are happy and would recommend his service to anyone.

Thank you so much Igor!

Mona in Brampton
Mona in Brampton

Stairs refinishing

Very professional and quality service done on time.
David was very friendly and always give right answer for all my questions.
I am very happy from my new stairs and I will definitely recommend David to everybody.
Thanks David.

IP
IP

Change carpet on stairs with hardwood stairs

David did an amazing job. Very friendly and knowledgeable. My stairs look amazing. All done on time and very neat and professional job. I am very pleased with his work. I will recommend him to friends and family. Price very competitive.

Thank you Indira, was pleasure to work for you.
Enjoy your new staircase!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stairs Renovation

We had a staircase that was worn and in need of a makeover. David was excellent in guiding us on the various design options which helped tremendously in deciding which way to go!

He was very meticulous, tidy and completed the job on time. The result was a fantastic looking new staircase!

I would not hesitate to recommend David to anyone looking to have work done on their staircase!!!

maria
maria

Beautiful stairs

David's work is impeccable! He gave our home a beautiful staircase in less time than expected. Thank you so much David!!
Work included lifting of nose to level of hardwood floor, sanding, staining, painting

G&G in Mississauga
G&G in Mississauga

Hardwood stairs and banister install

We had our stairs re-finished and they turned out amazing!! David did an exceptional job paying close attention to detail matching the stain beautifully to our existing hardwood. He always cleaned up after the days work and was always polite and professional. We would highly recommend David to do your stairs.

stuart mckeen in Mississauga
stuart mckeen in Mississauga

good job/great service

Chronic problem with wobbly banisters on staircase. I had tried several solutions but nothing really worked until David came and now it is fixed. Banisters are now solid like they were just put in. Great job.

Sandeep in Brampton
Sandeep in Brampton

Hardwood flooring in hall, stairs and bedrooms

Excellent work by David and his team..
managed to finished to the task before given timeline and handling minute details. I recommend to use his service ..Awesome work by David

Pixie Schmitz from Toronto
Pixie Schmitz from Toronto

Refinishing Curved Staircase

I contacted David as he was recommenced by the company I chose to do my upstairs hardwood, McLaughlin Flooring. David came and quickly gave me an honest and fair estimate. He coordinated with Rick & Jordan from McLaughlin and started as soon as the hardwood had been installed. He told me exactly how long the job would take and what to expect. He taped off other parts of the house to reduce my cleanup from the sanding and worked diligently all day on the job by himself. He spent a lot of time prepping and ensuring that the stairs matched my new hardwood exactly and hand painted all the posts and spindle white. Every other estimate I got was much higher because they wanted to replace all the spindles, not repaint them. This saved me at least a thousand dollars! He also used products that allowed us to use the stairs every night after he left with no downtime! He cleaned up the worksite every night before he left and made sure all his equipment was secured and out of our way. He was punctual, paid great attention to
detail and really takes pride in his work. The staircase (which has bothered me since we bought the house several years ago) looks absolutely beautiful. I would highly recommend David to anyone thinking of having any refinishing done on their stairs. The results are gorgeous and you will not be disappointed!!!!

More about Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Accurate Stairs & Flooring provides professional stair refinishing, new steps installation (from carpet to wood), installation of hardwood, laminate flooring and baseboards. 10 years of experience, best quality for reasonable price, free estimates, 100% customer satisfaction. Don’t wait and get your stairs and hardwood professionally done by Accurate Stairs & ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Barrie?