Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Reviews for Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Stair Refinishing

My original curved staircase was honey oak in colour. I had David stain the steps & handrail lto match my new hardwood flooring & paint the risers & pickets white. The stain was a perfect match. David showed up promptly each day, and was very conscientious & a perfectionist when performing his job. He did not rush with the prep work, sanding, staining or painting which is why the final result is beautiful. He is clearly a person who takes great pride in his craft and workmanship. I feel that he charged a fair fee as the job is very labour intensive. I would highly recommend David if you are considering refinishing your stairs/staircase.

Stair refinishing

David did an excellent job. Was on time and was able to accommodate me last minute. The workmanship is excellent and David pays close attention to the fine details. I would recommend this company to everyone. Please use them if required you won't be disappointed.

Ritesh in Mississauga
Ritesh in Mississauga

Stairs and flooring

David did a wonderfull job of flooring and staircase. He did the work very professionaly and clean, estimates are also very accurate. I will recommend him for flooring and staircase

Stairs restoration

David did a wonderful job on our stairs. My wife and I have never been so pleased with someone who worked for us. David was meticulous, friendly, and above all a very accurate worker. His work was Amazing! We love our new stairs and railings. A great Job! I would recommend David to refinish anyone's stairs.

Joe Fratto
64 Boon Avenue
Toronto, ON.

Greg
Greg
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stairs and Railings

We have never been so pleased with someone working for us. David is a very hard accurate worker. His work is Amazing! We Love our new stairs and railings. A great Job!

Stairs refinishing

Loved how my stairs came out great and fair price and great customer service. Honest and reliable and very quick service. He gave his reccomendation of what we should do and it turned out to be an amazing finish.

Fantastic Job!

David did a wonderful job on our stairs. It's been over a year now and they look like he was just here yesterday. David was meticulous, friendly, and above all he did great work for us. I highly recommend him to refinish your stairs. His prices are reasonable too!

Samina in Kitchener
Samina in Kitchener

Hardwood stairs

David Lacz, owner of Accurate Stairs, was a pleasure to deal with. He was knowledgeable and professional. We are extremely pleased with the way our stairs look. Highly recommend David.

Todd and Nancy in Caledon
Todd and Nancy in Caledon
2 reviews Caledon, ON

Stair Refinishing

David refinished our stairs from the original finish of honey oak, to match the hickory hardwood floors that we had installed.
He was meticulous in the matching of the colours, and fit to the new flooring.
The work was completed on schedule, and within the quote that was originally supplied.
Thanks David!!

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?

More about Accurate Stairs & Flooring

Accurate Stairs & Flooring provides professional stair refinishing, new steps installation (from carpet to wood), installation of hardwood, laminate flooring and baseboards. 10 years of experience, best quality for reasonable price, free estimates, 100% customer satisfaction. Don’t wait and get your stairs and hardwood professionally done by Accurate Stairs & ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Barrie?