Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Reviews for Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

kishmar in Scarborough
kishmar in Scarborough

Circuit breaker

Referrered by someone in condo. Contacted Tim and explained situation that circuit had blown. He arranged to have someone come the same day. Esa came and after looking at breakers said I had a spare and they could rewire to that so no additional parts required. I appreciated his honesty and not upselling. He made sure I was happy with the work and we tested the outlets before he left.
I would definitely recommend this company.

Tim was awesome

Tim was on time and helped us finish the work within 3 hour time slot. He was professional and shared lots of tips as he worked. He was resourceful and was able to trouble shoot various issues live and thereby saved us an additional visit and money.

I am looking to hire him again on a much bigger project.

Hi Sid,

Thank you for your great review. I'm happy you are please with the service. You would be amazed how many people have a mystery switch in their house Or condo that they can't figure out was it controls. Most times it's a switch plug as it was in your house.

Thank you For you business.

Tim.

Electrical stuff

Tim was able to send someone within a couple of days and they did a great job. Courteous and professional. Tim was very responsive and easy to deal with.

Thanks very much. We're always happy to help out.

Tim.

Brit
Brit

Flickering Light Troubleshooting

My kitchen light fixture was flickering so I reached out to a few electricians for a quote. TGS electrical responded quickly and was able to have someone come look at it that afternoon. Turned out that there was an issue within the electrical panel and overheating had charred a section of circuit breakers. TGS replaced the damaged parts and identified the source of the problem to prevent it from happening again. Very professional, friendly and effective service! Would highly recommend TGS.

Hi Brit,

Thanks so much for the great review. We appreciate the work and always love to get referrals from past clients. If any of your friend or family need an electrician we would be pleased to Help out.

ESA # 7011942
24/7 Phone 647 215 4427.

sumeenaj
sumeenaj

Lighting fixture installation

Tim was fantastic!! He was incredibly friendly, the work completed was absolutely perfect, and we couldn't be happier!! We will only trust Tim to i stall our light fixtures from now on & I will not hesitate to recommend him to both family and friends!

Hi Sumeenaj,

I hope you guys are doing well.

Thanks so much for the fantastic review. Always a pleasure working for nice people.

Happy holidays and best of luck in the new year.

ESA 7011942
24/7 Phone 647 215 4427.

Sarah
Sarah

Electrical panel work

Tim from TGS Electrical came to talk to us as we weren't sure if we needed to change our electrical panel or not.
He had asked us what we were looking to do & said just a couple of extra breakers would be what we needed.
One of his electricians came in & was done quickly.
The cost was fair & in fact saved us a lot of money.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the great review. I'm so glad we could help you save some money and still achieve the end result you were looking for. Many other contractors would simply replace the panel just to add a few extra breaker locations. In your case you didn't require a full panel replacement just install a few extra breakers in case additional work was done in the future.
Refer us to family or friends and receive 5% off your next electrical project
Tim Stoyanovich,Owner/ME
TGS electrical and lighting contracting Inc.

Various projects

Amazing job installing two ceiling fans and fixing multiple lights. Very quiet and clean. Friendly and lovely to work with. Willing to provide advice before and after to ensure a great outcome. One of the best professionals I have ever worked with!

We really appreciate your amazing review. We try our best to keep our customers happy and informed throughout the entire project. This way they get exactly what they wanted.
Refer us to family or friends and get 5% off your next project with us.

Phone 647 215 4427.

T Watts from Toronto
T Watts from Toronto

Prompt service- solved the problem

My daughter had just moved into a new condo and the overhead lights were all flickering. TGS electrical responded to our request for quotes and was able to come the next day. Lucky he did as he found a charred breaker and was able to fix it right away. He also reinstalled an improperly installed ceiling light. All working well now and feel much safer that it has been looked at by a professional. Would certainly call Tim again if I have an electrical problem.

Hi,

Thank for the great review. It's a good thing we found that breaker issue, as It would have only got worse overtime. Thank you for your business. If you refer us to family or friends we will give you 5% off your next project with us.

647 215 4427.

electrical panel upgrade

Tgs was fabulous from start to finish.
Tim showed up at exactly when he said he would, explained everything that needed to be done and answered all my questions regardless of how silly they where.
I am extremely happy with the workmanship, the customer service and Tims attention to detail.

Hi Sean.

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for the great BBQ lunch it was an added bonus to my day.

Tim Stoyanovich, Owner/ME
TGS Electrical and Lighting Contracting Inc.
647 215 4427

Robert L from Mississauga
Robert L from Mississauga

Excellent Service

Tim arrived on time and after explaining the issue I had with the refrigerator and the stove fan not functioning, he told me that he was pretty sure what the issue was. So he check all the circuit in the panel and made sure that all was functioning (it was). while in the pane he ensure that all the breakers were screwed in properly and a few were not. The he proceeded to check the fridge outlet and confirm that it was the problem. He explained to me why that was and the made sure that all the wire were properly connected to the screws. This solved the issue.
Tim is very professional, very friendly and a great "teacher" - I learned a few basics tips... his cost was extremely reasonable. I would recommend Tim to anyone needing electrical work. Thank you Tim

Hi Robert.

Thank you for the fantastic review. We always try our best to go above and beyond to provide top notch service for all
our customers. I'm glad I could teach you a few things today. Who knows maybe you'll decide to start your electrical apprenticeship.

TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc