Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

electrical panel upgrade

Tgs was fabulous from start to finish.
Tim showed up at exactly when he said he would, explained everything that needed to be done and answered all my questions regardless of how silly they where.
I am extremely happy with the workmanship, the customer service and Tims attention to detail.

Hi Sean.

Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working for you. Thanks for the great BBQ lunch it was an added bonus to my day.

Tim Stoyanovich, Owner/ME
TGS Electrical and Lighting Contracting Inc.

Robert L from Mississauga
Robert L from Mississauga

Excellent Service

Tim arrived on time and after explaining the issue I had with the refrigerator and the stove fan not functioning, he told me that he was pretty sure what the issue was. So he check all the circuit in the panel and made sure that all was functioning (it was). while in the pane he ensure that all the breakers were screwed in properly and a few were not. The he proceeded to check the fridge outlet and confirm that it was the problem. He explained to me why that was and the made sure that all the wire were properly connected to the screws. This solved the issue.
Tim is very professional, very friendly and a great "teacher" - I learned a few basics tips... his cost was extremely reasonable. I would recommend Tim to anyone needing electrical work. Thank you Tim

Hi Robert.

Thank you for the fantastic review. We always try our best to go above and beyond to provide top notch service for all
our customers. I'm glad I could teach you a few things today. Who knows maybe you'll decide to start your electrical apprenticeship.

TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Electrical Wiring Disconnect

Lights on one switch on the panel was not working and would trip again the panel. Electrons traced the fault and repaired quickly.

Hi,

Thank you so much. Im happy you were pleased with the service. Refer us to family or friends and get 5% off your next project.

ESA # 7011942
Phone 647 215 4427

marzbaar in Barrie, ON, Canada
marzbaar in Barrie, ON, Canada

installation of external lights

Amazing service, super professional work.
Thank you so much. Will definitely be using TGS electrical for all future electrical work.

Hi,

Thank you very much for the return business. We appreciate the work and look forward to working for you in the future.
Refer us to family or friends and get 5 % off your next project with us.

Les
Les

New Receptacle for the Home Office

I consider myself a handy guy, and I needed to install a new receptacle in my home office. The thing is, I don't touch electrical. I'd rather not make a mistake and end up torching up my townhome, and my neighbours'.

I'm sure a lot of homeowners will feel the same when I say it's hard contract tradespeople. There's a lot of them out there claiming to be qualified, and experienced. I don't doubt that, but usually word of mouth is 300x stronger than an online review, a license number, and/or an insurance policy for x amount of dollars.

With that said, I had absolutely no idea where to find the right person for the job. Initially, I went through Google and called one up. they asked me for some photos of what the job would entail but never got back to me.

I went back to trusty ol' Homestars, and found TGS. The reviews seemed positive. Everyone had nothing but good words to say, and the prices seemed fair for the work done.

I try to do my due diligence but couldn't find much outside of Homestars, but on a whim I gave Tim a call. He came by the next day, in his PPE situation and had a look around to discuss the options of how to get the job done. We scheduled something for the next week, and after one minor hiccup I have my new outlet!

Needless to say, I'm extremely happy with the work that TGS performed. Professionals in their trade, as well as genuinely good guys.

Big thanks to Tim, Chris, and Esa for making this such a positive experience!

Hi Les.

A huge thanks for the great review. You are a true gentleman and a pleasure to work for. Thank you for you patience and understanding. Refer us to family or friends and receive 5% off your next project with us.

Tim Stoyanovich, owner
TGS Electrical And Lighting contesting Inc.
24/7 phone 647 2154427.

Jane in Mississauga
Jane in Mississauga

ceiling fan installation and circuit trouble shooting

The TGS electrician was very personable and pleasant to work with. He reasoned out our circuit problem, fixed it and then installed a ceiling fan/light fixture. He also installed a new plug in the laundry room. All good.
Might be better clean up (detritus under switches). Would have been good if he had communicated the dryer vent hose wasn't hooked up. (dryer was pulled out to install the new outlet) Had to figure that out and fix it on my own.
Cost is reasonable in my opinion.

Hi Jane.

Thank you for the good review and we will definitely pay more attention to the clean up duties in the future. I'm sorry about the mishap with the dryer vent. I'm sure if he had notice it was off he would have reinstalled it. In the future please don't hesitate to contact me and I will come over personally to take care of any issues.
Refer us to family or friends and get 5% off your next electrical service.

TGS Electrical and Lighting Contractor inc
647 215 4427.

ameerallyripoff in Toronto
ameerallyripoff in Toronto

install bathroom fixtures, lights , switches etc.

At first seems great. Not satisfied. Has no principle . Talk the talk but don't walk it.
Promised to return and complete some work, I ended up calling him and made excuses. Terribly dissatisfied. Will not deal with him again

Hi Andy,

I'm so sorry you are upset that I would not change your toilet seat for you And even after I tried to tighten it seeing as I had my tools there. Unfortunately the screws were so stripped from someone using incorrect tools prior to attempt a repair. I should have known better when you started bad mouthing every trades person you have ever had in your house within 7 minutes of meeting me.

The pages of positive review from normal people say it all Andy. Please see Andy's reviews below of the true service we provided.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Electric Switch Repair

Would definitely recommend. They came to fix a broken bathroom fan switch. Tim was very responsive and the service provider was friendly & helpful. He was also mindful of social distancing and wore a mask while in the house. Thumbs up!

Hi,

Thanks for the great review. Our staff has been trained to come prepared with the proper PPE equipment for all situations. I'm very please your had a positive experience with TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting. Recommend us to family or a friend and receive 5% off you next service with us.

647 215 4427.

George in Toronto
George in Toronto

extraordinary service and quality

We are very pleased with the service and quality of the work. Tim installed 2 new fixtures and moved an outlet to a different wall for us. Very happy with TGS Electical, we are highly recommending them!

Hi George,

Thanks for the great review. I'm so happy you we're pleased with our service. It's was nice talking with you and your wife. Enjoy the rest of the summer and I hope your gardening goes well.

Tim.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Mounting 2 chandeliers on high ceilings

Couldn't be happier with the service. Clean, courteous, polite, on time and reasonable price for work done. Will definitely contact for future work. Thank you Tim, wish all electricians were like you. Don't worry, we won't be calling anyone else!!

Hi,

I must start off by saying thank you for the wonderful review. It was very nice to meet you and the husband. What a pleasure to work in your beautiful home and we are honoured to get such praise for the service we provided.
Refer us to family or friends and get 5% off your next service with us.

More about Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc