Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Tgs Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc

Light Fixtures installed & relocated thermostat

Great communication for establishing what I needed done and easy to set up the appointment without hassle. Tim is a friendly guy and was happy to answer my questions along the way. We had two ceiling light fixtures installed and he relocated our thermostat for us as per our request. I'd definitely use TGS again.

Hi Sarah,

I so happy you we pleased with our service. It was nice to meet you. Please refer us to family or friends and get 5% off your next service with us. Please keep our contact information for any electrical needs in the future.

Tim.

Bathroom Fan Repair

Fast and friendly , Tim was very nice and came with the appropriate safety attire

Also il not sure what the cost was my landlord paid for it

Hi Erin,

Thank you for the nice review.
It was a pleasure to meet you. TGS Electrical And Lighting Contracting Inc takes the safety of our staff and costumers very seriously. Masks gloves and boot covers is the new normal for our service personnel. If you ever need an electrician again please don't hesitate to contact me. Refer us to family or a friend get 5% off your next call with us.

No electric power in 2 rooms of my house

Electrical issue on Sunday. No power in 2 rooms .
Breakers and fuses seemed to be OK but still no power.
This company was recommended to us by our neighbour, who is a professional Heating and Conditioning Technician. He spoke very highly of TGS Electrical . I was able to connect with TGS soon after.Spoke with Tim, asking if he could help me. He offered to come over to my house. On Sunday!! I was so relieved. !! Could not be more thankful. Meeting Tim was a very positive experience.
He was able to locate and fix the problem within a very good time. He took his time to clearly explain to us where the problem was . Tim is a true professional. Highly knowledgeable, pleasant , approchable ,respectful and caring. I would definitely recommend Tim to my friends , family and anyone who may need an excellent Electrician. I will definitely call him again should there be a need for electrical work in the future.
Highly recommend.

I was really worried

Hi Barbara,

It was a pleasure working for you and your family. Being that we are a 24/7 on call electrical service company we take pride in getting to our customers when they need us the most. I'm so happy your we're pleased with our service. Thank you for your kind words it's a nice pat on the back.
Recommend us to family or friends and get 5% off your next project with us.

Eugene Kim from Richmond Hill
Eugene Kim from Richmond Hill
1 review Aurora, ON

Installation of new light fixtures and repairs

Very satisfied with the job been done. Reasonable price and quality of work and as on schedule. Highly recommend.

Hi Eugene,

We are glad you were pleased with our work. If there is anything in the future you require please let us know.
Refer us to a friend and get 5% off your next visit.

Malcolm Thompson in Newmarket
Malcolm Thompson in Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Simple project to replaced non functioning Halogen Floodlight with new LED supplied unit.

Had a backyard Halogen Floodlight mounted high(25') up on a fireplace chimney which was not functioning. Thought that this 500 watt energy hog should be replaced by a new 50W LED unit, purchased new unit from Amazon Canada. Do to my present age, 76, climbing ladders is no longer a recommended activity although I originally installed this floodlight some 25 years ago. TGS Electric was the first company that replied to my Homestars request and after some back and forth quires a date, time and cost was agreed on. TGS arrived on the date and time agreed on promptly and within 30 minutes had completed the job. TGS accepts both cheque and etransfer payments, I used the etransfer payment option that worked fine.

I would highly recommend this company and will use them in the future.

Hi Malcolm,

Thank you very much for the great review. I'm so happy you were pleased with our service. If there is any electrical issues in the future that you have just let us know and we will look after you.

Thanks again
TIM

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Lighting installation in high ceiling

Very good service, very efficient and professional. Tim had the time to come and check the work to be done before giving me a quote. He was in time and left the working place in a very good condition and tidy. I will recommend his service.

Hi,

Thank you very much for your fantastic review. I am happy you were pleased with our service. If you ever need any other work done. I would be pleased to work for you again.

Thanks
TGS

Review complete baseboard heating of the Town home, fix baseboard heaters wiring issue and install new baseboard heaters.

New rental property was not getting proper heating from baseboard heaters. Needed an expert to review the current heating and fix the issues. Contracted Tim, Master Electrician with more than a decade of experience in this line to help. He was extremely well spoken, knowledgeable and efficient. He checked all baseboard heaters in the house, fixed baseboard heater whose wires were disconnected, replaced one with more efficient heater and installed a new baseboard heater in a room where there was a need for baseboard heater. His cost was reasonable and comparable with similar specialists. What I found outstanding about him is his ability to clearly communicate the what, why and how of the work to be performed. I was very comfortable as I was kept in full loop of the work he is performing. We even got ESA (Electrical Safety Authority) certification done on the work he performed and the certification came through smoothly without any hitch.
Tim was very helpful before he started work, during and after work was done. It was a pleasure working with him and look forward to contracting him for any future electrical need.

Thank you for the great review. We appreciate the business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Jribs in Mississauga
Jribs in Mississauga

Excellent work and customer service!

I needed help installing an outlet in my garage for my new ChargePoint charger. I was recommended this company by my father, they came to Caledonia from Toronto.
They were very friendly, and actually explained everything they were doing, to ensure I understood what they were doing and what possibilities could come from what they installed.
The installation was clean, and almost as if it was always there. They even started a little extra to make sure the car charger was in working order before they left.
Highly highly recommend!
Will call then again if u ever need any more electrical work!

Hi jay,

Thank you for the great review. We are always happy to help and hope you enjoy your new electric car.

E Ban in Toronto
E Ban in Toronto

Ceiling fans and lights installation

Tim was friendly and knowledgeable. Work was completed in a timely manner. We have an older home and it was obvious he has experience dealing with issues that arised. Very professional and I would highly recommend.

Hi,

I was a pleasure working for you and your wife. I hope the new fans keep you cool.
All the best.