Green Metal Roofing & Manufacturing Inc.

3551 White Oak Rd London ON N6E 3A1

Macroman in Guelph
Macroman in Guelph
2 reviews Guelph, ON

Poor After Installation Service

This is a followup to the review I gave below. We had our roof installed in April 2019. We were quite happy with the install. However, there were about 6 pieces of trim that needed to be re-worked so the seams were aligned properly. No worries. I would call and have Green Metal fix it at their leisure. I'm a very reasonable person and get along well with people.
After several emails and the assurance it would be fixed we now find ourselves in December and a roof full of snow. When I called to see about the "service status" the response I received was "we can't do anything because if we need to access the roof and it has snow on it .....". I guess if the re-work was completed sometime between April and November, snow would not be an issue. I find it very frustrating the number of Companies that are willing to sell you a product but service after the sale is asking too much. Makes me worry about the service I would receive should a leak appear. I guess it's all about the sale. In the months since the install, the many passers-by who have asked about my roof were given favourable feedback. Future inquiries about my roof will be warned about the poor service I have received.

********************************************************************

We had several companies quote on a steel roof for our home. The Sales Rep came to our home and did an excellent job explaining their product and the install process. Work was completed as scheduled. The installers did an excellent job, were very professional and kept the job site (my yard) very neat and tidy during the entire installation process. After much research, we chose Green Metal Roofing because we felt their product was far superior to other steel roof companies. Their customer service was good with the Sales Rep watching the entire project through to completion. Green Metal Roofing provides excellent value. I strongly recommend this company.