Camera Installers Inc.

Home Automation
Mississauga ON L5L 5W7
HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Mississauga  >  Camera Installers Inc.  >  Surveillance System Upgrade
DTL in Mississauga
DTL in Mississauga

Surveillance System Upgrade

I had an issue with my 10-year-old, 5-camera system in that one of the cameras had lost its night vision capability. After reaching out to a number of resources to determine a course of action, I elected to upgrade the existing system as it became obvious that current systems are vastly superior.
I selected Victor, of Camera Installers, based on the advice he provided and his reputation on Home Stars. He did the job in much less than a day, taking maximum advantage of the existing cabling. Victor was very knowledgeable in answering my questions, demonstrating how to use the system, and setting up my computer, cell phone and iPads for remote access. He was also very respectful of current public health advice regarding COVID-19, social distancing where possible and wearing a mask while in the house.
In general, working with Victor was a pleasant experience and I will not hesitate to use him again.

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure with both you and your wife. Enjoy the new HD camera system !