Op Group

Toronto ON M9M 0B9

Reviews for Op Group

Larina in Toronto
Larina in Toronto

Backyard patio and driveway relaying

Ostap attracted my attention during estimate period by easy going manners,valuable suggestions regarding patio design and reasonable price.
Ostap took his time to explain details of the work process, came up with some valuable ideas and was opened to accept few minor changes during the work.
OP group used an impressive amount of technology to provide high quality of work.
2000 sq.ft was completed just in 6 days and according to estimate
Guys were very respectful to our and our neighbours properties ,took time to clean the area daily.
I would definitely recommend OP Group as reliable and reasonable landscaping company without any “middle man”.

Thank you for the great review.
It was pleasure to work with you,enjoy your patio.

Private User reviews Windsor, ON

Landscaping

We hired OP group to do landscaping in our backyard. The job included interlock, stairs, flower beds, planting and new loan. We had many contractors in the past, but this team is AMAZING!!! Not only they are knowledgeable and professional, they managed to complete the job ahead of schedule without cutting corners.

I should also mentioned that after each day, they cleaned up the mess and left clean area and no dangerous materials laying around.

I would highly recommend OP Group and will definitely work with them again in the future!

Thank you for the great review.
It's was pleasure to work with you

Vadim in North York
Vadim in North York

Backyard patio

Ostap and his team did an amazing job transforming our backyard. They were very accurate, attentive, creative and professional, and exceed our expectations. We would highly recommend working with OP group.

Raj V
Raj V
12 reviews King City, ON

Landscaping Project (Front, Back) & Sod Work

I have never dealt with an exceptional company such as OP Group. Ostap and his crew were professional. I had initially contacted Ostap earlier in the summer for an estimate and discussed with him as to what I wanted to get done. He gave his professional advice and opinion, in which I agreed with him. One of the important aspect is that he was able to meet my budget. It was great to work with him.

The work started in the middle of September and took 5 days to complete.

His crew were thorough in what they were doing and paid attention to detail. They came on time and ensured that the work was done. During the course of the work, Ostap even went out of the way and bought flowers for the two flower beds. He told me that he will do it, to save me time being and from exerting myself, as I am a senior. His crew respected our property and the property of other homes and including the street. They cleaned up the key areas after the entire work was complete.

Any questions I had during the work, they were able to answer and even show me what they're doing. The quality of the materials that they used for the entire project is top notch, including the sod for the front and the backyard.

I highly recommend OP Group for your landscaping needs and we will definitely consider them for our future projects.

Thanks again Ostap.

it was pleasure to work with you!
Enjoy.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Stonework landscaping

The outcome is fantastic I love all of the work that they did. OP was easy to work with, and sufficient, they got everything done it only a few days and the price was very reasonable. We are incredibly pleased with everything!

Enjoy

Veniamin
Veniamin

Backyard/Frontyard project

It was a great pleasure to work with OP Group starting from estimation till the end of the project. With new interlock our backyard and frontyard look much better. Fair price for the excellent quality. Thank you, OP Group!

Thank you for the great review.
It was pleasure to work with you.
Enjoy

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Relay interlock driveway.

The driveway was at least 20 years old.The crew worked really hard in unusually hot and humid weather. They smoothed out all the bumps, evened out the misaligned curb and garage edges, replaced steps and laid river pebbles around flower bed. Very nice job. Highly recommend.

Thank you. The driveway looks great 👍

Amazing driveway

Hi! I wana to thank OPgroup for their fast and qualitative job! I appreciate your job and can recommend those professionals to everyone. Thanks to OPgroup I have an amazing driveway now! I am happy!

Driveway looks great 👍

Difficult retaining wall and walkway

Ostap and his crew did a wonderful job of managing a very difficult retaining wall replacement along the long narrow walkway beside our home. The walkway is tight, adjoins 3 neighbours and had to be done fully by hand. Gruelling work. Ostap was patient in consulting in advance of the job, working with neighbours, and got the work done well and fast.

Thank you for the great review. Looking forward to work with you in a front entrance project. Enjoy.

Sintia
Sintia

Interlocking in Backyard

We wanted to thank Ostap and his Team for the interlocking project completed in our backyard. They did an amazing job!
Very professional, hardworking and cleaned the site daily. Extremely knowledgeable and dependable. They went above and beyond our expectation.
We would highly recommend this company to our friends and family.
Thank you!
Paul and Sintia

Thank you, Sintia for the great review.
It was pleasure to work with you.

More about Op Group

Design and Build Stonework firm for Interlocking pavers and Concrete.
Comercial landscaping.