Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

Chimney Build & Repair
Surrey BC V3S 0M3
Chimney Build & Repair
Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

Reviews for Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

carolynedwards
carolynedwards
0 reviews North Vancouver, ON

chimney repair

The repair was done in a timely manner. The worker explained everything he was going to do and he did what was required, if not a little extra. When he was finished, the roof and surrounding area was spotless. The original quote was fully explained to us which included making better modifications to the old chimney. Also, the payment was exactly what was agreed upon. . Everything was done in a very professional manner. There was also a follow up by the company to ensure that we were satisfied. We were very pleased with the whole experience.

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you.

Pietro
Pietro
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

chimney rebuild

My chimney was falling apart, missing lots of mortar, pieces just resting on each other, so it needed to be redone. Tim sent his colleague to remove the old chimney down to underneath the roof deck, and rebuild it with new bricks. They also made a chimney cap, which was missing. And, they redid the flashing between the chimney and roof as proper step flashing--this replaced the gum lip flashing which a different roofing company had done (which relied inadequately on caulking) . The work was completed in about 2 days. The yard was kept tidy. The new chimney looks great, and comes with 10 year warranty. Tim was very easy to communicate with. All old materials were removed and disposed of, but they left me the old bricks as I had requested, so I could use them in the garden.

Thank you Pietro I appreciate your feedback it was a pleasure working with you.

Deanna in surrey
Deanna in surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Chimney Leak

Tim was very prompt. He came and gave me an estimate and explained to me on paper what exactly had to be done. The repair was completed in a short space of time.

Thank you Deanna it was a pleasure working with you

Stephen
Stephen
2 reviews Granby, ON

Repoint chimney

Chimney mortar ground out and repointed. New collar and rain slab installed and flashing replaced. Crew arrived, did their work and cleaned up in two days. Tim, the crew lead, was super responsive and answered all questions. The chimney looks great now.

Thank you Stephen it was a pleasure working with you

justine.kowal
justine.kowal
1 review , ON

Chimney Re-Build

We had our chimney re-built by Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage. Tim responded to my request for a quote quickly and the work was done in a very reasonable time frame. We have a high and slanted roof so this was a difficult job; we really appreciated the hard work of the team. Chimney looks good!

Thank you Justine it was a pleasure working with you

Lois i.
Lois i.
1 review Langley, BC

Drainage trough & grate for driveway

These folks did an excellent job, from beginning to end. We contacted a few other companies to obtain some quotes for the work on a drain between our driveway and the garage to prevent rain water from running into the garage. Tim from Consumer’s was clearly more knowledgeable and worked thoughtfully to come up with the best solution. His recommendations were clearly superior to those of the other contractors. The price was competitive. The work was done well, with an attention to detail, and in a timely manner, with very friendly, honest, hard-working staff, even in the worst of weather. Excellent work.

Thank you for your kind words it was a pleasure working With you

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Excellent work

Tim and others rebuilt my chimney in an efficient manner. They reused the old bricks which saved some money and limited the amount of trash. They were very pleasant to work with, and I am very satisfied with their work and with the price. I certainly would recommend them to others needing chimney or roof work.

Thank you it was a pleasure working with you.

Abolhasan7 in Port Coquitlam
Abolhasan7 in Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

Excellent Company

Tim is a dedicated and knowledgeable professional and takes pride in what he does. He has a very accommodating and customer focused attitude and goes above and beyond in responding to his client's inquiries.

His crew is an efficient group of workers and get the job done on time and with high level of quality and workmanship.

I did lots of research before hiring anyone to repair my old and damaged chimney; and re-roof my house. Hiring Tim and his company was definitely a right choice.

Thank you very much for your kind words my pleasure glad to be of service

Brenda
Brenda
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Trouble shouting leak in roof

Tim was so honest and friendly . I had a gutter company come and they made the drain larger on my roof. It started to leak and they had no clue why. I then had 2 other roofers by and they both said my 6yr old roof needs to be replaced , thanks to Tim he saved me the $17,000 and found how the roof was leaking . Explained it to me . I asked him if he could fix it and he said yes but , he would prefer us to go back to the original roofer as it was his work and his warranty . If the original roofer could not than he would fix it. I could not believe how honest he was . He could have told me I needed a new roof. He is not a money grabbing person . I would recommend him in a heart beat. Wish there were more Tim’s in the world .
Brenda and Stan

Thank you for your kind words Brenda it's unfortunate that the companies that you called were dishonest with you. They unfortunately give our trade a bad name. Please don't hesitate to give me a call if you need any other work done. Thanks again

pos68
pos68
1 review Surrey, BC

New roof

Tim came out to give an estimate, I was expecting him to say it would be weeks away before they could start, I was happy they started a few days later an the job only took one day. The crew came out in the morning and were finished by 7! They did an amazing job and cleaned up everything. The new roof looks like a million bucks but thank god it didn’t cost that much. I will be recommending them to friends and family who need to get work done

Thank you for your kind words you were a pleasure to work with.

More about Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage Ltd.

At Consumer Choice Roofing and Drainage we have been proudly providing our Roofing Services to The Greater Vancouver Area and the Greater Fraser Valley. Learn more about why Consumer Choice Roofing and Drainage is a great choice for your roofing, drainage, chimney repairs, brick work and concrete in Vancouver, Lower Mainland and the Greater Fraser Valley.

We work hard to be the consumer choice for, new construction roofing, residential roofing, commercial roofing, multi-family roofing and for emergency roof repairs in British Columbia. We have offices in Richmond and Vancouver to help service our customers in the lower mainland. Over the many years we have earned a reputation for integrity, quality and honesty.

Buildings require the right people for installation and maintenance tasks. We provide various residential and commercial contractor services in and around Vancouver. Our customers keep coming back because we offer them services that meet, if not exceed, their needs.

Services: Roofing, drainage, Chimney Repairs, Brickwork, Flashing, Tuckpointing, Rebuilding, Aluminum & Stainless Chimney liners, All Chimney Repairs, Planter Repairs, Waterproofing, Sidewalks (Broom Finish, Exposed aggregate, stamped Concrete), Driveways (Broom Finish, Exposed aggregate, stamped Concrete), Foundation Repairs, Removal & Replacement have you covered. Single car garage to residential homes, commercial builders or industrial complex's Consumers Choice Roofing & Drainage.