Hamilton ON L8E 0E8

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Raider Wildlife Control

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Squirrel Removal

Chris, Blake and their team were wonderful to work with. We have had other pest control companies at our place over the past year and were not satisfied as they did not address our issues. Raider Wildlife was easy to deal with right from the start and were able to get rid of the squirrels. I would highly recommend them!

Nick Czarnogorski
Nick Czarnogorski

Animal under deck

Chris and co. were very responsive and professional. They installed a barrier under a wooden deck for my clients and everyone was very pleased with the work they did. Definitely will use them again.

Hey Nick!

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. Glad you and your client are happy with the metal work and hopefully you don't need us again but if you do, you know where to find us! All the best!

@raiderwildlife

JoanneD
JoanneD
1 review Hamilton, ON

Rodent problem

I called Raider Wildlife Control for a rodent problem at my mother's house. I chose them based on the reviews that I had read and I am very happy that I did. Chris always returned my calls and emails right away, Blake came out to do an inspection and told us everything that needed done. When we gave them the go-ahead, they got all of the necessary locates from the city and sent a team out to do the work. Terry and the rest of the crew worked so hard all day long, with such attention to detail. They answered all of our questions as the day went on and went above and beyond to get everything done just right. We couldn't have asked for a better job to be done. If you are looking for a professional to solve your rodent/wildlife problem, these are the people to call. This job was quite expensive, but the problem had been building for a long time and there was a lot of work needed.

Hey Joanne! WOW! Thanks for taking the time to showcase our workmanship with potential customers! Rodent control is never a walk in the park and we're glad you gave us the opportunity to proof your house properly. Thanks again for writing this review!

Gabriel in Toronto
Gabriel in Toronto
0 reviews Smithville, ON

Removal of Bats and Mice Forever!

We contacted Raider WildLife Control in Sept. 2020, because we had an outdoor gathering in our backyard, and one of our friends observed several bats exiting our house via the attic. I called the next working day, and one of the co-owners, Blake, immediately came out to complete a detailed assessment and provide me with a firm quote on the spot. Another competitor came out the following day, but I realized that he was "fear-mongering" (i.e. told me that I had two bat colonies in the attic). I contacted Blake right away and within a few days, a crew of 4 very efficient and respectful young men was mobilized. Our mouse problem was solved immediately. Bats are more difficult to eradicate, but we were confident that Raider WildLife's approach would lead to 100% removal of all 13 bats from our home forever. Finally, in Sept. 2021, we noticed that there were no longer any bats flying in the vicinity of our house. My wife and I were very pleased at this development, and the patience that the co-owners, Blake and Chris, exhibited throughout the process. Although we called their crew back a few times during the process, we weren't charged any extra, as Blake and Chris wanted to make sure that we were 100% satisfied with their results and service. We (Christine & I) would strongly recommend this company to anyone who has problems with mice and bats.

Hi Gabe,
Thanks for taking the time to write this thorough review!

We are truly humbled by the detail you've taken to walk potential clients through your experience with us. Bat removal can be tricky and we're thankful that you worked with us throughout the process. Thanks for all the future recommendations!

Sue in Niagara Falls
Sue in Niagara Falls
0 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Be confident you will be taken care of!

Thank you so much!! You responded very quickly to inspect, scheduled service in a timely manner & took great care. I really appreciate that everything was thoroughly explained & there were options. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, professional & very attentive in following up.

Hey Sue!
Love your opening line....means alot!! Thanks for the review and positive feedback!

randycleese in Hamilton
randycleese in Hamilton
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

These guys know their stuff!

I called Raider Wildlife Control to investigate an animal intrusion into my home's attic space. Within a week, they had done 2 inspections, provided 3 mitigation options (including quotes) and completed the work (which looks absolutely fantastic). They explained everything that was going on in great detail. Their technicians are courteous, friendly, efficent and very clean. I can't say enough about Raider Wildlife Service and I will definately recommend them to anyone who asks.

Hey Randy!
Thanks for taking the time to write this review! Truly means alot!

Grace
Grace
0 reviews Welland, ON

Raccoons

A few years ago I had problems with squirrels in my attic. Raider Wildlife was able to help me and the squirrels have never been back.
A few nights ago some raccoons tried to get in through my roof and even destroyed some shingles. Because of the work Raider Wildlife did they were unable to get in.
They sent some guys to look at the damage and they fixed it at no charge. Even though it wasn't really part of the guarantee they fixed it so the raccoons would not be able to get in through the tiles they had wrecked and cause further damage. That was really nice and so unexpected.
I would strongly recommend this company and I already have to others who may find themselves with wildlife in their home. They are very professional.
Thank you for helping me. Those raccoons were very scary.

Hey Grace,
Thanks for taking the time to write this review! We truly appreciate all future recommendations.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

raider wildlife

We had a severe mouse problem over the winter which continued on through the next 2 seasons. Raider Wildlife diagnosed the problem and estimated the cost of fixing it. They executed the job with professional and skilled workmanship and completed the job explaining the results and follow up with simple and easy to follow instructions. I am confident that this problem has been solved and we will be free of mice in the future. Thank you.

Lindsay in Burlington
Lindsay in Burlington
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Wildlife Eviction and Damage Repair

I highly recommend Raider Wildlife to anyone who is experiencing trouble with animals in the house. They took on my very difficult attic when other companies would not. They guaranteed their work, fixed problem areas and installed many one-way vents. They were also a pleasure to work with. Thanks Chris and Blake!

Hey Lindsay, Thanks for taking the time to write this review!

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

House Clean out and Clean Up

When I initially contacted Raiders Wildlife Control it was in regards to a wildlife issue in a home that needed to be emptied and cleaned out to place on the market for sale. Not long into the conversation with Chris I learned they could deal with the whole situation I was faced with. Chris coordinated the job from the exterior work, the needed bins to empty the property. Blakes crew did an exceptional job of the emptying and cleaning the house. The complete job was done in a timely and professional matter. Thank you, Raiders, for turning what was an overwhelming task into one that was very manageable. Chris, Blake and your team, the job you did exceeded our expectations.
Cindy & Paul

Hi Cindy & Paul,

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to showcase our workmanship!

More about Raider Wildlife Control

Raider Wildlife Control is a trusted pest removal service that uses humane methods to remove and prevent unwanted wildlife from entering your home or building. We focus on prevention to ensure that the problem is taken care of correctly the first time and you are not dealing with the same problem again in the future.

**Opening Hours**