Artycon Custom Construction

Lionel in Mississauga
Lionel in Mississauga
1 review Aurora, ON

Kitchen and Bathroom Renovation

Amir was punctual and very clear,His price estimate was accurate ,His price was competitive and he hired licenced and insured sub-trades and applied permit for each part,the outcome of his job was very appealing,my wife and I are very happy to find Artycon and used them for our Renovation project.Thank you Amir for the clean job you did for us,we would definitely use Artycon and recommend them to everyone

Entire Renovation

Thank you everyone on sharing their positive experiences with Artycon. My wife and I are in the midst of finalizing our construction project with Amir.

Amir has been very supportive and dedicated to our needs.

Our dream home project will begin this coming October. Amir continues to reassure us that he will walk us through this process step by step.

Thank you very much for your great step in leaving us a great review and your positive experience... We will put our 100% effort into bringing your dream home into reality. We are always excited in making our clients dream come true with respect to design and building their custom home.
Excite and look forward to your project.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

By far the best experience

We were pleased with Artycon Custom Construction. Our basement apartment required a facelift so my mother could move into our home. We weren’t looking for a budget renovation; we needed a reno that would make my mother feel that she was getting more than a dingy budget basement apartment. Artycone definitely delivered on that. With their expertise we were able to improve the layout to increase floor space, increase natural light, add laundry, and create a space that was bright and airy. The kitchen and bathroom were finished beautifully; all the finishes go together so well. Needless to say my mother is very pleased. Working with this company was a pleasure; their expertise allowed us to learn through the process and gave us confidence with our decisions. The team was very accommodating to our changes and had good thoughtful suggestions when we approached any kind of complication in the project. The project itself finished on par with their original quote, there were just a few minor additions we added during the project that were reasonably priced. Throughout the entire project Artycon strived to please and for that we were grateful.

We are very happy for your family Eli specially your mother who absolutely deserves the great space you have created for her... it makes us feel energized and passionate when getting a great feedback from our happy client. Thank you very much for taking your great time and sharing your experience with everyone.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

I would not hesitate to recommend them

We built our custom dream home with Artycon, I would not hesitate to recommend them. We had a great working relationship with them which ended up being what we really appreciated the most about Artycon. Very approachable and accessible, it's nice to feel like you are actually integral and in control of your project!

It is absolutely our pleasure and this what we work for, the minute of the happy client like you, this is our goal to make sure we provide the exceptional service that our client deserves, specially on such a big investment. I am thrilled and really appreciate your comment and the great review.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

I am impressed with the outcome

Creative design and planning. They were involved in planning our home in Etobicoke. They educated me about every stage of the process. They assisted my contractors with their related questions. I am impressed with the outcome. I can call it my home now.

As I always say it is all about team work and you guys were also great on your selections and decision making.
I am very glad you were happy with our service.

Great Job

I am happy with the service I received for my project. It was exactly what I was told from the beginning. I experienced their virtual reality service for my finish basement option too. These guys take design to a whole new level.

Thank you for your great review really appreciate you were happy with the virtual tour and our design options. Looking forward on more project from yourself and other family members.

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Addition with Roof-top Deck

I found Amir on Homestars and overall I am satisfied with Amir’s service. My project was to build an addition plus a roof-top deck to the rear of my 4-level sidesplit house while still living in the house with my family. The project was not too big nor small but I had trouble finding an responsive general contractor who would take time and focus on my project (I didn’t want a contractor who have multiply project at same time).

Based on some interviews and visiting some of Amir’s past projects/client’s home I felt comfortable in hiring Amir. They were all happy with the results and Amir’s service as well. The project started on time and finished couple of weeks ahead of schedule. We were over our budget which was expected partly because we added some additional work and upgrades. During the project Amir has been very responsive and always available when I called. He’s always communicating with me on what’s happening about the project, whether we’re on schedule or on budget and he has always been proactive on issues and challenges where it may come up in the project. He’s very diligent and detailed with the budget and has always review with us each stage of the project. Amir has been very professional and will follow-up with any issues I had. Yes I would recommend Amir.

Hi Shirley,
Thank you very much for your feedbacks... it is great to see you happy with your addition project... I always say construction project is a team work, one side is us one side is the client...so, thank you also for being a good team member, by timely making your selections. I look forward in helping you out, if require more assistance with any types of construction and renovation project. Stay safe.
Amir k.

Peter S. from Toronto
Peter S. from Toronto

Home renovtaion

Amir and his company did a great job on my home renovation. This included new hardwood floors on the first and second levels; a full kitchen re-model; a new bathroom; and moving a wall to expand closet space. The team also did painting and electrical work to bring my property up to standard.

Everything was done very professionally and on time and on budget. Amir is an excellent project manager and was in constant contact about decisions, deadlines, and project status. He provided great advice on materials, and how to save money.

In addition - and most importantly - the work done was of high quality. I have gotten many comments on the excellent work and craftmanship, and would not hesitate to recommend Amir and his company to anyone looking for a quality renovation from people that are hardworking and honest.

Hi Peter,
I am very delighted to know that you and Emi are happy with you renovation project. I always say that one the most important element of a successful project is team work, and you guys were amazing team members, and together we have managed a successful project. I also thank you for being on time on all your milestones and schedules. I am also very glad that you are enjoying your new home... I also thank you for your kind review and I wish you guys all the best... Stay safe and healthy...
Ask

Sarah
Sarah

Kitchen, bathroom and basement renovation

I was really impressed with the quality of work delivered by the 1 Stop Shop team. They met all deadlines and were very communicative about next steps, budget, etc. I appreciated their attention to detail, they were exceptionally skilled at dealing with issues that come with working on a hundred year old home. The team also provided excellent design advice, helping me to stay within my budget. The job consisted of a complete kitchen reno, bringing in made to order cabinetry, installing wall tile and a travertine floor, new lighting and venthood to create a kitchen across the back of the house. They also sanded the oak flooring in the living and dining areas and painted the main floor. The second floor bathroom was also completely redone, installing a ceramic shower stall, floor, window, door and cabinets plus painting. The basement was redone with a new kitchen, flooring, lighting and painting. The whole job was completed on time. I am very happy with the results.

Hi Sarah,
I am very glad to hear that your are happy with the whole result of your project... I am also delighted that you have provided to me a good review... As I always say... we are all a team including yourself by making sure selections are made on time... being on time in communication and coordination... therefore, thank you for your cooperation...
I will look forward to work with you in your other projects...
All the best to you and your great family...

Carol in Toronto
Carol in Toronto

Lower level renovation

Thank you for completing the project on time, but honestly my experience with Amir has been difficult. I believe that a professional company should be able to take the customer’s input into account when making decisions on THE CUSTOMER’S home renovation... and unfortunately that hasn’t been the case. Many decisions in regards to material and design/ease of use were assumed, and eventually became a problem after it was installed. Small finishing details I had to consistently go over myself and ask Amir to fix. Because this was a relatively small project, he felt that a breakdown of the costs (labour and material) didn’t need to be provided to me, so instead each item was given to me as an individual invoice to pay IN CASH. Even thinking about it now, I’m not sure what exactly I paid for.

I never thought hiring a project manager would end up putting so much management duties on myself due to the lack of detail.

My advice is: if you know what you want to do, go directly to the source, whether it’s a construction team, or cabinetry company... you will pay a lot less and get the same results, but probably more professional (as per my past experience).

Nevertheless, thank you Amir for your time and efforts.

Thank you to HomeStars for letting me edit my review.

Hi Carol,
Thank you very much for your great feedback...
It was also great working with you through the project. I look forward to work with you and your family for future projects.
Thanks

Hi Carol,
I hope you are doing well...
It is very sad to see your great review has been changed so abruptly... As I always mentioned, it is our duty to make sure our clients are happy and served with an excellent customer service. We provide steps to protect customers interest to the best of our ability by make sure their project is done by professionals, providing and controlling their budget and making sure project meets the deadlines...
Our company takes customer service very seriously, and we are surprised to hear about the issues you experienced. We would like to apologize for any and all inconveniences experienced throughout your project, however our attempts to contact you have not been successful. We hope to hear back from you soon so we can have an opportunity to address any issues you may have encountered, at your earliest opportunity, please contact myself at (416) 400-9746 or info@1stopshopservices.com and hopefully we can find a way to resolve your concerns. Thanks again!

More about Artycon Custom Construction

QUALITY IS A WAY OF LIFE:

Inputting over 20 years of experience into the field of construction, Artycon has become recognized as one of the leading Custom Construction Firm. Innovative techniques, customized planning, and impeccable service have allowed us to skyrocket to success and maintain a strong and loyal clientele.We have the passion for creating and building your dream project. We care about maximum efficiency and love to see satisfied client.

Our Strategy:

Providing authentic and mindful construction plan along with 100% customized design for each client has been and always will be the number one priority for Artycon Custom Construction . A commitment to extensive documentation and archiving of past projects, along with progressive sourcing and implementation allows us to be exceptional in providing client with top of the experience.

Why Choose US:

We Love What We Do-

We Truly Care-
The right care can ensure the success of any projects. We believe in partnership & trust and work with you to create a great space.

Our Promise to You-
We have an unwavering philosophy of caring for our project and our customer's perspectives in order to accomplish the best quality project to grantee your satisfaction.

Trust-
Our relationship with our clients, professional partners, and subcontractors has transparency. With complete honesty from the start, there is a neutral base to work from. Our foundation is to build a trusting relationship, leading to many successful endeavors together.

Our Team-

Over the years, we have built solid relationships within the construction industry and our team are highly competent to provide professional services to our customer and clients in the industry from architects, interior designers to specialized trades like Concrete worker, Carpenter, Dry-Waller, Taper/Plasterer, Electricians, Plumbers, HVAC, Painter, Landscapers etc. We are confident these working relationships have helped us to provide our customers with the best quality services for your projects.

We are fully insured and we make sure to use the right procedures to protect you and your property.

Additionally, we strive to maintain a clean job site and will take necessary steps to keep disruptions to you and your home to a minimum.

Call us today, and see what our commitment to quality is all about! We may not be related, but you’ll feel like we’re family.

info@artycons.com