Fv Renovations

Reviews for Fv Renovations

Janette in Toronto
Janette in Toronto

Kitchen, Main floor and Bath renovation

I have been wanting to renovate my main floor for a many, many years. I had quotes from at least 5 different contractors and their prices of scope of work did not come close to that of FV Renovations. My neighbour had their kitchen done by them and I really liked the work they had done, so I asked Fabiano if he wouldn’t mind taking a look at what I wanted done. When we first met, I said to Fabiano- this is my dream, but tell me if it is not possible. He said anything is possible and after this reno, his fantastic team and their workmanship I believe it. Fabiano gave me a timeline of 6 weeks, and it ended up taking 8 because of a delay in the countertop. The team worked full days every day and tidied up prior to leaving daily. Due to the o the pandemic I was able to work from home and ask questions/address surprises as they came. There weren’t many, but opening a load bearing wall can do that sometimes! Fabiano would keep me advised as far as what was happening and who was coming next which I really appreciated. I also really liked the fact that I could choose and source the materials for the reno myself (with other contractors I screened I was seeing the same materials in different jobs). Team members Felipe and Everton were very skilled and always kind and friendly. Other team members Jadson, Ramon, Marcello and Abraham were detail oriented and always willing to answer my questions. I am so happy and blessed to have Fabiano come into our lives and made my dreams come true. Thank you so much to all of you!
Scope of the job:
-Removal of load bearing wall separating the old family room from the Kitchen
-Sealing the fireplace and removing the mantle
-moving the plumbing, HVAC and lighting to accommodate a kitchen in another part of the house
-demo of old hardwood floor and tiles
-removal of partial wall (not load bearing) between dining room and formal living room
-relocating thermostat and electrical outlets
-closing open 1/2 wall for the stairway into the basement
-removal of popcorn ceilings in main hallway
-removal of ceilings in all other parts of main floor to accommodate moving the pot light locations
-updating all pot lights so that they are uniform
-removal of old vanity, mirrors and closet doors and installation of new ones
-painting of the entire first floor as well as transitions to basement and second floor

I would highly recommend FV renovations. Anyone who has been in my home/see the transformation has been blown away. It is truly a different house. We are so pleased and this project has allowed me to dream a little more- Fabiano and his team will be renovating our bathrooms shortly! .

Thank you very much Janette, was pleasure for us take care your project we really appreciate your true and nice words about us

Kitchen Renovation

Fabiano and his team were amazing- job completed on time, with no hidden extras. Communication was great throughout and even when we had a few last minute tweaks to the design- Fabiano was incredibly helpful in finding a solution that didn’t in any way compromise the final product! Highly recommend.

Thanks Katie, was a pleasure for us take care of your project

eallan85
eallan85

Our new upstairs oasis

Fv Renovations gave our upstairs a badly needed refresh. They increased the square footage of our primary bathroom and transformed it into an oasis for us. Fabiano and his team were very solution orientated and always available to talk through options with us.
We would highly recommend them and are hoping to work with them again on our next home project!

Thank you very much Eric, was pleasure for us take care of your project

Bathroom Reno & Electricity

Great experience with Fabiano, I would hire him again! Project was on time, on budget and of high quality.

I hired Fabiano to redo my entire bathroom and redo the electricity across most of the house which involved opening most of the walls. Fabiano is professional, responsive and able to adjust to changing requirements. His team was pleasant to deal with and delivered high quality work.

Thanks Marc, really pleasure for us working on your project

Ilesli
Ilesli

Condo Renovation

We hired Fabiano to do a total renovation of our kitchen a couple of years ago and we were very impressed with his work. So, when we bought a condo in Toronto recently, there was no hesitation to hire him again. Since we live in Mississauga and the condo is in Toronto, initially, I was a little concerned about the logistics of how things will work because we couldn't be at the condo at a moment's notice. It turned out everything went smoothly. Fabiano was communicative and we only had to go down to the condo a couple of times on Saturdays to check on things. I am so amazed how effortless the project progressed.

Fabiano and his team (like to mention Ronaldo) did an amazing job! The scope of the project included replacing tiles above the tub; installing new shower doors, shower head and control; replacing the toilet, the bathroom fan, kitchen backsplash, and all light fixtures in the condo; painting the entire condo including the ceilings, doors and inside the closets; installing new window blinds from Blinds to Go, and more. Everything was done with care and attention to detail. We are very impressed, again.

I would highly recommend FV Renovations for your future home/condo renovation projects. You won't be disappointed!

Thank you very much trusted us again for another project yours, enjoy your new and nice place

Phil
Phil

Kitchen, hallway wall

Fabiano and co finished on time and on budget. Results turned out better than I imagined. I would definitely hire again. I think that sums it up!

Thank you PHill, really happy heard your words

Allison M.
Allison M.

Backyard shed / home office

We wanted to build a shed / home office space to extend our livable space and have more flexibility. We ordered a kit from a shed company and Fabiano and his guys put it together for us over 2 days. They did a great job - they were very accommodating to shifting timelines from our shed company, very knowledgeable about how to do it, and put it together really well. We are so pleased with the final result and can't wait to start using it!

Much Alisson

Kim
Kim

Upper floor renovation

We hired Fabiano (FV Renovations) to renovate our entire 2nd floor of our +110 yr old house, which included a bathroom, 3 bedrooms, closets, doors, hallway and railing. The bathroom was gutted - the floor was leveled and new insulation, drywall and tiles were installed, along with a new tub, glass tub door, exhaust, toilet, vanity and a recessed medicine cabinet. New hardwood flooring was installed in the bedrooms and hallway, and ducts (which were leaking air into the walls) were repaired and the vent openings were resized to fit modern registers. Door openings were increased to standard size and new solid core doors were installed. All trim around the windows were replaced to match the door trim. A beautiful new oak railing was installed and stained to match the flooring. Finally, ceilings, trim and walls were all given a fresh coat of Benjamin Moore paint.

We sourced our bathroom tiles and wood flooring from suppliers recommended by Fabiano and are very happy with the quality of the products and customer service they provided. Fabiano was easy to work with, flexible, answered all our questions and even picked up the tiles, flooring and tub for us. All of the work was high-quality and done with precision and attention to detail. We are very happy with the end result and will be using FV Renovations for our next project!

Thank you very much Kim for trusted us to take care of your project, enjoy your new and nice place

Christine in Toronto
Christine in Toronto

Basement Renovation

We had flooding damage that needed repair and we hired FV Renovations to do the work based on the reviews. We had a fantastic experience using them. We had budget constraints and he took that into consideration and was very helpful. We had a full bathroom Reno and kitchen removed and floor and stairs installation, as well as fixing drywall, ceilings, adding pot lights etc. Fabiano was quick to come for an estimate and also provided different options to us. He was extremely communicative with any decisions that we needed to make, and let us know step by step what he was working on and any changes that might be required. He came in on time and on budget. He kept the cleanest job site we’ve ever seen. All the trades that worked on our home were courteous and respectful. The work was done perfectly and we were extremely happy with everything. We will definitely be using Fabiano again when we renovate the main floor and we would recommend him to anyone looking to do renovations.

Anuk - Swansea
Anuk - Swansea

Basement Renovation

Fabiano and team did a great job of renovating our basement. Fabiano and team were incredibly responsive and worked to incorporate a number of changes to scope during the project and finished on time and on budget. We are very happy with the work and would highly recommend FV renovations for any similar project.

Thank you very much Anuk, we are so happy to had opportunity take care your project, very glad with final result, see you on next project

More about Fv Renovations

Here at FV RENOVATIONS, we offer very competitive rates for our elite services.With customer satisfaction being our main priority, we pride ourselves in the belief that our job is not complete until our customers are fully satisfied.

At FV RENOVATIONS, we strive to excel in our service. So when you hire us, you can be confident that you will receive the personal touch that only our skilled team can offer.

OFFERING UNBEATABLE PRICES FOR TOP-QUALITY SERVICE

At FV RENOVATIONS, customer satisfaction is the ultimate responsibility of all our employees.
Our commitment is to provide excellent services that will excel far beyond your expectations.By maintaining strong and friendly communication with our customers,
we continue to enhance the value and quality of our work to ensure you are completely satisfied.

Client satisfaction is not just a goal for us - it is an action plan in progress.

We don’t just believe in it - we live by it!

FV RENOVATIONS -"QUALITY IS OUR STANDARD"