B&C Posts

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto
0 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Fence Replacement

We needed a portion of our fence replaced and not only was Nelson and BC Posts the most competitively priced but the work was done to great satisfaction on our end. He quoted 2 to 3 days to complete the work and did exactly that. Definitely would use again in the future and recommend to anyone needing similar services.

Hi Joe.
Hope you're well. Thank you so much for the great review. So glad you're happy with new fence. It was great meeting you. Enjoy your summer cheers.

CH in Oakville
CH in Oakville

New Gates, Panel and Post Replacement

We contacted B&C Posts for a quote for fence repair based on their great reviews here. Our post had rotted out, and both we and the neighbour needed new gates, as well as one new panel. Nelson was very prompt at responding to inquiries and follow up questions. He kept in contact with us over the fall and winter, and then set a date for the spring install. He and his partner arrived promptly on the date arranged, and they completed the job in half a day. Thanks guys!

Hi Carlene.
Hope you're well. Thank you so much for the great review. Glad you're happy with new gate area. Have a great summer and stay safe.

Michael
Michael

Replace 3 fence posts...lattice work

Responded the same day to our request. Came by the site within 2 days. Very good communication throughout the process....gave us options and a quote within 24 hours. Very upfront with the timeline and then was able to do it much earlier!! Excellent work done ....no fuss no mess!
Highly recommend to anyone!

Hi Michael.
Hope you're well. It was a pleasure meeting you and your wife. Thank you for the great review. Feel free to call if you ever need my help again. Enjoy your summer. Cheers.

Deb
Deb

Replaced fences

I went to Homestars website last year as needed both the side fences in my yard replacing as over 30 years old. After researching several fencing companies I contacted Nelson as he had great reviews. Nelson was prompt in answering my enquiry and quickly arranged to do a site visit and gave my neighbours and I a competitive quote, and we were going to proceed with the project in the fall. Unfortunately due to the lumber shortage, Nelson was unable to get the product to do the job in the fall and so we agreed to defer until this spring. The price of the job increased somewhat due to lumber prices going up so drastically, but Nelson did his best to keep the price as low as could in the circumstances. Nelson stayed in touch with me regularly over the months to update me on the lumber situation and on his schedule, and started the job on the day he said he would. He completed the job in two days and my neighbours and I are very happy with the quality of his work. Everything was cleaned up after the job and he did his best to preserve my plants during the build. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Nelson - he is honest and a hard worker and builds great fences.

Hi Deb.

Hope you're well. Thank you so much for the great review. Glad your happy with your new fence. Hope you enjoy your summer. Cheers.

Nicole
Nicole
0 reviews Acton, ON

Fence repair

I most definitely recommend Nelson and his crew for your fence needs. Our fence fell down in a storm in late November. Nelson came out with his crew and securely braced the fence for the winter. He then returned in April to install new posts and fix the fence permanently. They were very professional and friendly. The work they did looks great! I would absolutely call Nelson again. Thank you Nelson and crew!!

Hi Nicole.

Thanks for the great review. Glad your happy with the job. Anytime you need help just call. Enjoy your summer. Cheers.

Backyard fence

Awesome job by Nelson and his crew. Very professional, efficient and left our place better than what it was. I recommend B & C Posts you will be super statisfied.

Hi.
Thank you for the great review.
Great seeing and talking to you again. Glad you're happy with your new fence and gate. Feel free to call if you need our help again. Thank you and have a great summer.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fence Replacement

Replaced the fence between my neighbor and I. Did the work in one day. Looks fantastic. Should last 40+ years.

Hello.

Thank you for the great review. Glad you guys are happy. See you soon for your other side. Thanks again.

davidwilliams_1
davidwilliams_1
2 reviews Burlington, ON

New fence looks great

We have used B&C Fence Posts before and we will do so again. I wholeheartedly recommend Nelson and his team. We have had fences replaced on both sides of our property now. The fences are shared and so B&C conveniently split the quote according to the amount fence, gates and posts that we each wanted. The work was completed in the time-stated, is absolutely straight and looks great. Nelson does all the tasks ( removes and installs posts, panels and extras) as specified and you only have to work with the one contractor. My neighbour was impressed enough to ask B&C to do the other side of his property as well.

Hi David.

Thank you so so much for the awesome review.
It was my pleasure to help you again this year.
So glad you guys are happy with the job and it was great seeing you both both again. Enjoy your summer and stay safe.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Great work on fence & privacy screens

Nelson and his team put in our new fence and privacy screens recently, and we’re really happy with their work! He met with us soon after we reached out to measure the job and talk through what we were looking for in our backyard. He kept us updated on the project from the time he provided a quote so we knew what to expect. The privacy screens and fence instantly made a big difference in our yard. They were very detailed in their work, and finished a day ahead of schedule.

We definitely recommend B&C Posts.

Hi Andrew.

Thank you so much for the great review.
I'm glad you guys are happy with your new fence and private screens. I think your positioning of the privacy screens was perfect. Feel free to reach out if you ever need my help again. Have a great summer and stay safe.

Christina
Christina
0 reviews Milton, ON

Fence Posts

Nelson and his team did an awesome job on my fence posts. Nelson was great to deal with, he responded and came to see the job in a timely manner. He was very professional, courteous and the workmanship of the job was amazing. I would definitely recommend B&C posts to my friends and family. Great people to work with!

Hi Christina.

Thank you for the great review. Glad I could fix your fence before your concrete project started.
Hope you have a great summer and stay safe.
Cheers.

More about B&C Posts

Our team at B and C Posts has been servicing homeowners throughout Ontario for many years. We have been providing homeowners with the right fencing that meets their safety, privacy and security needs. Our company strives on providing superior customer service by being able to customize your fencing requirement.