B&C Posts

Milton ON L9T 6A2

Best of 2021 winner 4 timesBest of 2021winner 4 times

Reviews for B&C Posts

Private User reviews Milton, ON

Fence post and gate replacement

I would highly recommend B & C Posts.
Nelson and his crew worked efficiently, dealt with a challenging situation professionally.
He answered any questions I had and very much appreciated his honesty.

Hi Guys.
Hope you're both well. Thank you so much for great review . Feel free to to reach out to us if you ever need our help again. Take care.

Private User reviews Burlington, ON

Fence Replacement

I’m so pleased with my new fence. At a time when finding contractors is not an easy task, I was very fortunate to find B&C Posts. Nelson and Mo were professional and they worked quickly and efficiently. They started on time, and when there was an unavoidable delay because of the recent heavy rain event, they kept me informed of the new date & time. I would absolutely recommend B&C Posts.

Hello.
Hope you're well. So glad you're happy with your fence and thank you for the great review. Have a great thanksgiving.

new fence

We are very pleased with the job done on our fence. very polite men. would for sure give their info to anybody who asked. Have already given their info to a facebook group for our area.

Hi Guys.
Thank you for your kind words and the great review.
It was a pleasure meeting you both and I'm glad you're happy with your new fence. Take care.

fencing

Service was very good and on time.
I would recommend B&C Posts to any one who is looking to have fencing done.

Hi J.
Hope you are well. Thank you for the great review.
Feel free to reach out if you ever need help again.
Have a great long weekend. Cheers.

SPQ in Mississauga
SPQ in Mississauga

New Fence

Our old fence was about 3 years overdue for being replaced. I called a number of companies for quotes and BC Posts stood out. The price was very reasonable considering the price of lumber and the work was top notch. Nelson & his apprentice (sorry I forget his name) were extremely punctual and worked through some terrible weather and got the job done. The new fence looks amazing and everyone in the neighborhood was impressed. Thank you very much.

Hi.
Thank you for the great review. Glad your happy with your new fence. Have a great summer. Cheers.

Private User reviews Milton, ON

New fence for back yard to replace mature trees and hedges

Nelson and his crew are very professional and efficient. Very high quality craftsmanship and materials. Was very punctual with appointments, quotes and answers to questions on product info. Excellent clean up after the job, a pleasure to deal with and an asset to Milton.

Highly recommended.

Hi guys.
Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure building your new fence. So glad your happy. Enjoy the rest of summer. Cheers.

Katherine in Georgetown
Katherine in Georgetown

Fence Replacement

Nelson and his crew were extremely efficient and professional. The final price was the quoted price and although he was delayed starting the project (COVID), he kept us informed of his revised schedule. We will be asking him back for other fencing needs. But book early, his dance card fills up quickly!

Hi Katherine.
Hope you're well. So glad your happy with your new fence. Thank you for the great review and look forward to working with you in the future. Enjoy your summer.

Thank you.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Privacy fence and gate

Excellent workmanship and customer service. Very responsive to our questions and kept us informed regarding timing of the job. A pleasure to work with B&C Posts. The results exceeded our expectations.

Hi Guys.
Hope you're well. Thanks so much for your kind words . I'm glad you're happy with your new fence and gate. The tree looks great beside the fence. Feel free to call me if need my help again. Have a great summer and stay safe.

Fence

It was a pleasure to deal with B&C posts for my new fence.
The workmanship was excellent and Nelson was a pleasure to deal with.
Every aspect of their work was first class.

Hello.
Hope you're well. Thank you for the great review sir.
It was my pleasure to help you with your fence project. Glad you and your wife are happy with your new fence and gates. Have a great summer and stay safe.

Backyard fence replacement

Absolute pleasure dealing with Nelson and his partner. Job done perfection and in short order. Highly recommend B&C Posts.

Hi Guys.
Hope you're well. Thank you for the great review.
Glad you and your husband are happy with your new fence. Have a great summer and stay safe.

More about B&C Posts

Our team at B and C Posts has been servicing homeowners throughout Ontario for many years. We have been providing homeowners with the right fencing that meets their safety, privacy and security needs. Our company strives on providing superior customer service by being able to customize your fencing requirement.