Shine Squad

Reviews for Shine Squad

Baya in
Baya in

WIndow/gutter cleaning and more

Beau's professionalism, competence and customer service is spectacular and hard to beat. Quick to reply, terrific at suggesting solutions to problems and so easy and friendly to work with.
I have referred Beau many times to my clients and they are so grateful for his great work

Thanks Baya for those kind words. We work hard to make sure our clients are 110% satisfied with the services they receive. We look forward to working with you throughout the future. And thanks for the referrals as well!

Window and gutter cleaning

We have used Beau in past and then a couple years slipped by without knowing it and we contacted him again. Beau is very quick to reply and very thourough. Great customer service! He was using a new window cleaning system and told me if I had any issues to call him and he would come right back. I never called but he came back himself to check the next day. He also thought we may have a clogged drain pipe but we have gutter guards so after cleaning our eves he returned the next day with his drill to remove the guard, clean the drain and replace the guard. I have 3 small children and am very comfortable having Beau in the house with my kids. That means a lot to me because we have had people in the past in the house and I can't wait for them to leave. He is very clean and efficient!

Thank you for the review. I really appreciate the feedback. And I'm very happy to be working for you and your family again!

Nathan in
Nathan in

Really great service

Beau is the owner of this company. He is a gentle person in his dealing with us. He was punctual, efficient and very respectful of our property. He did a great job in cleaning our windows inside and outside including the screens. He is very professional and I would not hesitate in recommending his company to anyone.

Thanks for the kind words Nathan. It was a pleasure working for you and having a part in enhancing that beautiful view of the forest you enjoy!

Cheryl in Toronto
Cheryl in Toronto

Window and Gutter cleaning

Beau did a great job cleaning the windows at our office and cleaning the windows and gutters at another property as well. He was friendly and respectful of the fact that he was working in an office environment.

Hi Cheryl,

It really was a pleasure working for you and the entire office. Hope you enjoy your squeaky clean windows this summer!

Gutter cleaning

Beau was extremely responsive and efficient in coordinating this service, which he performed at a very reasonable price. He provided thorough documentation of the work completed and gave me peace of mind that my gutters are in great shape for the coming summer and fall. Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Beau

Kim in Toronto
Kim in Toronto

Gutter Cleaning

Beau was prompt and professional in his reply to my inquiry and as a result won my business. He arrived on-time and did the work in a professional manner with the right equipment.

What really impressed me was that he took the time to point out some maintenance issues that I would never have spotted on my own. This certainly has prevented damaging water infiltration and saved me money!

Hi Kim, Thanks very much for your kind review. We look forward to working with you again. Beau

C Hastings in Oakville
C Hastings in Oakville
3 reviews Hamilton, ON

Very friendly and efficient!

Beau and team did a great job cleaning out my gutters in Dundas, ON. The booking process was very efficient and I would recommend Shine Squad for sure. Thank you.

Thank you for the feedback. We enjoyed working on your home!

Grady
Grady

Gutter cleaning

This is the second time Beau has cleaned the gutters on our home. He always does a great job and does it quickly. We highly recommend him! Thanks again Beau.

And thank you for the business. We sure appreciate it!

Gutter cleaning, window washing

Beau Hicks, Shine Squad, was accommodating to my service request and reliable.
The job was completed as scheduled with good attention to detail and care taken both inside and outside of my home.
Rates are competitive.

Thanks very much for your review. We enjoyed working on your home and shinning it up!!

A. Herman in Hamilton
A. Herman in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Window work & exterior house maintenance

We have been working with Beau for a number of years and are very happy with his work. He not only washes our windows and cleans the gutters, he puts up storm windows in the fall, removes them in the spring and replaces them with screens. I would highly recommend Beau, he is a great guy and does a super job.

Thanks Amanda. It's been a pleasure to have you as a client over the years. We certainly appreciate your business. Beau

More about Shine Squad

We pride ourselves on taking care of your home or business as if it was our own.
We are a premium quality service with safety being our top priority. Windows and gutters are cleaned primary from the ground using water-fed poles and high-powered vacuums. We specialize in revolutionary low pressure house washing/roof washing technique called 'softwashing'.

All employees are bonded and insured.
WSIB certificate provided upon demand.
Insured for 2 million in liability coverage

Our certifications include

Elevated Work Platform Certification (Scissor & Boom Lift)
Working From Heights Certificate (Fall Protection)