Kremer Blinds

Best of 2021 winner 3 timesBest of 2021winner 3 times

Reviews for Kremer Blinds

Serafino
Serafino

New motorized smart blinds throughout new townhouse

Omri was great to work with. He’s very knowledgeable and listens to your needs a delivered a quality product. We met him at the Toronto Home Show a few months ago where he was amongst many other Blind vendors, but he stood out because of his knowledge and willingness to listen and show options available. His prices are very reasonable compared to the competitors and the products are of top quality. We purchased news motorized blinds throughout our place and within a couple of weeks he was able to come by, take measurements, order and have them installed. He was also able to help me with setting them up to work with my Smart Home so that I knew what to do winch e he left.

We highly recommend him and would not hesitate to work with him again!

Hi Fino,

Thank you very much for the amazing review!
It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm glad you enjoy the new shades.

Madeline
Madeline

Blinds for Condo

The work was great and done on time. Would highly recommend Kremer blinds. We were very satisfied and Omri was great to deal with.

Hi Medellin,

It was a pleasure to work with you and Jack.

Thank you for the great review!

Customer
Customer

Blinds installation

Professional and clean installation of blinds on select windows on two storeys of our home. An initial consultation helped us determine the best product and design. The suggestions offered by Omri led to a well-suited window covering that has dramatically improved the look of our home. Appointments were always timely and efficient. Inquiries were responded to promptly. Would highly recommend this company and their window coverings.

Hi Sarah,

Thank you very much for the great review!
It was a pleasure to work with you and I'm happy you enjoining the shades!

Denise W.
Denise W.

Window blind

Omri provided great advise on the type and style of blind that would work well. Installation was quick and instructions on operation of blind and remote was thorough. Very professional.

Hi Denise,

Thank you for your kind review.
It was great working with you.

edpqroupinfo
edpqroupinfo

Bathroom/ bedrooms

Awesome job, glad I did it, perfect.
Looks so much better than what was there.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for the review.

It was a pleasure to work with you.

Gaurav
Gaurav

Blinds / window treatments

Omri installed 8 panels covering nearly 9' x 20' of curved glass wall in my main living room. He had great attention to detail, was very competitive with his pricing and completed the installation himself on time and on budget. It was a hasel free experience and the area was completely dust free. The blinds look great and work perfectly. Very satisfied.

Hi Gaurav,

T from Markham
T from Markham

Estate project with Smart Home Integration

In a word, spectacular. We carefully consulted with 4 different companies, over a 1.5 year period for such a large and important project.
Our home has over 25 large windows and we wanted full automation for the home, integrated with a digital assistant. It was a rather large project. After interviewing the 4 possible service providers and looking through the various supplier options, Omri was our clear choice for the project. He was kind, patient and supportive while we worked through the non-trivial process of colour, material and valence selection, as well as working closely with us on the home automation options for 50+ motorized blinds. Where there wasn't a complete answer available on the automation technology, Omri was quick to research it and figure out how to move forward. Lastly, his quality on the installation and Quality Assurance on the window treatments blew us away. He was proactive, showing us minute defects in the material (glue that had leaked through several layers of the blinds during the manufacturing process) and taking them back for replacement. We're ecstatic about our experience with Omri from Kremer Blinds and absolutely recommend him.

Hi T.,

This is THE BEST review I've received so far!!
This was definitely a great project and I am excited I was part of it.
It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Thank you!

Andrew
Andrew

Replacement Blinds

I had 4 companies come out to give me a quote to replace my blinds at my condo, I chose Omri and I'm happy that I did. First, during the quote process he was a very nice and reasonable guy, wasn't pushy or trying to steer me towards the more expensive option. I told him what I was looking for and how long I was going to be living at the condo and he helped me make the right choice. He had plenty of different options for me and his price was well below the bigger commercial companies for the same product. The warranty (lifetime) was a nice addition and being local to me he said he was willing to swing by at anytime to fix any issues. It took a couple of weeks for the blinds to arrive and he was very flexible with his timings which was convenient for me, the actual installation was painless and quick and he even helped me mount my TV! Overall I was very happy to employ Kremer Blinds and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for high quality blinds at a reasonable price. Thank you Omri!

Hi Andrew,
Thank you for your great review!
It was a pleasure working with you.
I'm glad that you are happy with the process and the results. I believe that listening to my clients' needs and helping them get what they want, is the most important.
Happy New Year!

Mel M.
Mel M.

Blind installation

Professional service and excellent quality. The blinds make a huge difference in the finished look of our home. They are not only modern looking but so easy to use with the smart technology. They can be programmed to open and close while you are not home. The installation only took a few hours and the quality of the product is obvious. The fabric we selected is perfect for our space. We love our new blinds!

Hi Melanie,
Thank you for your great review!
We are thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we're proud to be able to provide you with our best service and products. We hope you enjoy your fully motorized blinds especially before the holidays.
Wishing you all the best this holiday season,

Kristen
Kristen

Master bedroom shade over existing shutters

We love our California Shutters but we have a streetlight out front that makes the room too bright at night. We reached out to Omri for help with a blackout blind. We had already decided on the fabric and type, but Omri was very responsive and talked through the remote options with us. He was friendly, professional, and reasonably priced compared to two other quotes we received for the same product. We were very happy with his service!

Hi Kristen,
Thank you for your kind review.
At Kremer Blinds we do our best for every job; doesn't matter how big or small.
It was very nice to work with you.
Happy Holidays!

More about Kremer Blinds

Kremer Blinds is a family owned and operated local company that specializes in the finest quality window coverings including blinds, shades, shutters, and drapery.

We are proud Canadians and we only use Canadian suppliers and products.

Kremer Blinds delivers a full customer service experience:
We provide an in home service where our specialist meets with you at your property and assists you in choosing the right window coverings to suit your needs. We also welcome you to book an appointment for a viewing of our beautiful display in our showroom.

After the consultation, our trained team with conduct on site, precise, measurements, followed by a professional installation.

Customer Service and Satisfaction is what we aim to achieve in every project. Regardless of the size and type of your project, whether a small, economical project to a high-end mega project, Kremer Blinds treats every project with equal consideration and professionalism. Because of that, we have created our 5 P’s which express what Kremer Blinds’ values are based on:

- Professional