Dust Fighters

Best of 2021 winnerBest of 2021winner

Reviews for Dust Fighters

jack gelber in Thornhill
jack gelber in Thornhill

Very thorough job and confirmed

Manny was the only guy who followed up on my inquiry on homestars. He made the appointment, confirmed in the morning and just before arrival. He showed me the mess to be cleaned and then showed the results and asked if I was satisfied. That is great customer service.

Thank you jack for the great and prompt review. It's very rewarding hearing good feedback from great people like you. Stay safe and cheers:)

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Service

Manny was professional and did a great job. We were happy with the service he provided us. Thank you, Manny!

Thank you Mr Alvin, I am happy that you liked the service.

Duct cleaning

Worthy to pay that much of money. Pick up the call even after sales and service. visited if required.

Thank you Ali for a great review!

Duct cleaning

I am very impressed the job Manny has done. I will definitely recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you Raj for great feedback.

0 reviews Caledon, ON

Duct Cleaning

Service provided was very professional. Manny was very courteous before and during the service. Details of the scope of work was explained clearly. Everything was boxed back in perfect condition.

Thank you Mr Chopra for a 10 star review.

Duct cleaning

Had my ducts cleaned by Manny, he did a fantastic job. Very friendly and professional, would highly recommend!

Thank you Pritpal Bains for liking the service and for a 10 star review.

Duct cleaning

I would highly recommend Dust Fighters. Manny completed a very thorough inspection and cleaning of my ducts, central vacuum and dryer vent. He explained ever he was doing step by step. Great service!

Thank you Katherine for liking the service and for a 10 star review.

Duct cleaning at it's finest

Manny is very professional and knows his stuff. In and out in about 2 hours. Taking his time and explaining as he went. Took some pictures that almost made me I'll. Have had my ducts cleaned several times, to my surprise it looked like the ductwork had never ever had been cleaned. I now know that the 100 dollar jobs I have been getting was money down the toilet. You get what you pay for. Don't be fooled by the canvassers on the telephone. Not only are they relentless but they have no idea what they are doing. I can't say the expressive words here. For anyone reading my review, I want you to know this company is one you can trust and believe in.

Thank you Mr Badder, I am glad I was able to make a difference in your indoor air quality. Enjoy cleaner air and wishing you best for you and family. Stay safe during these difficult times. Cheers :)
Regards
Manny.

Duct cleaning

I had my duct cleaned and bought a permanent air filter. Many was very professional and. Completed the work in the appropriate time. He made recommendations the will help me maintain my new air filter. He also provided before and after pictures of his work.
Thanks Many

Thank you Patricia for a great review and I sincerely apologize for the electronic glitch in you receiving invoice in time. Overall it was a great experience working with you and will do more business with you in future.
Regards

Lutfi from Mississauga
Lutfi from Mississauga

Duct cleaning

Manny did the work on time, very professional and it was a pleasant experience.
Had to pay extra, but it was worth it. Able to address issues Sure I highly recommend Dust Fighters.

Thank you Lutfi for the feedback. I am happy that you liked my service.

More about Dust Fighters

**WARNING** (WE DO NOT telemarket at all ,beware of companies claiming to be us. If you DONT call us we / I WILL NOT call you.) There has been recently a company trying to gather business working off my good name. It’s not acceptable please BE CAREFUL!

DUST FIGHTERS INC has been servicing the Southern Ontario area for nearly 13 years with great success. Over these years we have had the opportunity to service an extensive number of clients, ranging from ultra high end residential and commercial to community based residential homes and Businesses. Owner and founding Manny Khan to this day takes a personal approach to the growth and daily operation of our corporation. Each of our staff members has been hand selected and personally trained by Mr. Manny himself. It is this practice that ensures the quality and workmanship of our services to be consistent and held to the highest industry levels. Mr. Manny is an owner with a heart. When it comes to the processes and equipment that our technicians have at their disposal, nothing is spared. DUST FIGHTERS INC utilizes some of the industry’s most advanced air quality purifying equipment on the market. Our staff of professional technicians have been instructed and trained to utilize the best industrial equipment for even the simplest of jobs. It is this mentality coupled with our trade secret methods that ensure our clients 100% satisfaction. Let us take care of your family’s air; it’s what we do best! Call our sales department for a no obligation FREE home estimate today.

Duct Cleaning and Solar Panels
WE provide filter replacements for any furnace, humidifier or air cleaner ever manufactured as well as upgraded filtration units and central humidifers.
Providing top quality duct cleaning services in: Residential and commercial HVAC systems, dryer exhausts, kitchen exhausts, bathroom exhausts, make up air systems, slab coil units, vacuum extraction systems and much more. Please contact us to find out more.
We carry only quality brands such as Honeywell, April Aire, General Aire, Amair Care, Dustfree and more....
we can custom manufacture filters for custom applications
We are a company specializing in performing thorough and efficient cleanings of HVAC and other duct systems with a strong emphasis on customer relationships from start to finish.
2007
We provide a written 30 day guarantee on all of our services with upon completion of service.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Debit, personal and business cheques as well as cash.
We are fully Insured and Bonded up to $1,000,000 of Liability coverage. Proof available upon request
PROJECT RATE