Budget Rooter

Reviews for Budget Rooter

Simon in Toronto
Simon in Toronto

Broken drainage pipe

Spectacular service. We discovered our laundry drain was backing up- hoping that it would just be a clog, we called budget rooter to bring a snake through. Turns out the pipe was broken/cracked and was filled with roots. Jason quickly thought of a cost efficient solution to redirect the drainage to the main drain (after confirming that the laundry drain was separate). Him and his assistant even came at night to finish the job quickly. To top it off, he ran his camera through our main drainage pipe to ensure there were no issues, and let me watch through it. Great work, very clean and polite.

Thanks for the confidence and trust .
We appreciate the tip very much , over and beyond !

Maggie in Toronto
Maggie in Toronto

Leaking Toilet

Bought a new home and realized the powder room toilet leaks! This had ruined the drywall and flooring in the basement. I've called many plumbers that didn't even bother to get back to me (most likely because it was not a big enough job) except for Jason! On his time off no less!

My timing was flexible, Jason was very communicative every step of the way, even when he was running late. He fixed the toilet, changed out the pump and valve and cleaned out my drain and made recommendations with no pressure while educating me on the issues, which I appreciate!

I felt he was honest, knowledgeable and very fair in pricing. I would definitely recommend him to anyone I know.

Thanks for the confidence and trust

Brad H
Brad H

Basement floor drain clean out

We had a floor drain in the basement that stopped draining entirely.

I called Jason, and he came out the same day. Jason and his assistant were very professional, courteous and explained what they would do to fix the problem. They also provided a very competitive price for the work.

Jason was able to clean out the drain with an opener (drain snake). When they packed up and left, the area looked like they had never been there. Very tidy.

I would recommend Budget Rooter and use them in the future.

Thank you for the trust and confidence in my work

Facet replacement

I had a facet fail in my kitchen. Jason responded to my request within minutes, recommended new facet, picked it up, installed it the next morning, cleaned up, and was a pleasure to deal with. Top notch service!

TomekC in Mississauga
TomekC in Mississauga

P trap installation and sewer clear

We needed a p-trap installed in the basement drain and the sewer line cleared of roots. The service was excellent and pricing competitive. We are very happy with the work.

paolo.maralit in Toronto, Ontario
paolo.maralit in Toronto, Ontario

Excellent Work

Professionally done. Communication was smooth and job was completed quickly. Highly recommend. Arrived on time as well. Also took some effort to cleanup.

Will definitely hire again. Thank you Jason!

Appreciate the kind words and trust

Fix dripping faucet

Great communication and service! I would recommend if you are looking for a plumber in Toronto.

dseguinmd in Mississauga
dseguinmd in Mississauga

Install 3/4" copper piping to hose bib

Professional service. Worked steadily, and consulted me on important issues. Offered insights. Pleasant, but not overly chatty. Quite open about discussing fees (Jason did not ask for an estimate fee) $85 per hour, truck fee+, and 20% profit on his cost of materials. I think this was quite fair seeing as he provided the items (higher thickness of copper piping; he chose the backflow preventer and ball valve (outside faucet) for my irrigation system, and additionally installed a quality flex line to provide water to my refrigerator. Plus he had to "uninstall" the original copper tubing to the back yard. I think he delivered good value, and quality work.

Thanks for the trust and confidence and always get the best results using quality parts !

Akhil in Toronto
Akhil in Toronto

Repair leaking faucets

Jason was very professional, quick and clean. Explained what was needed and got the job done. Very happy with the work, and surely would have Budget Rooter on speed dial for any future emergency.

Thank you for the trust and confidence!

Ralph in Toronto
Ralph in Toronto

Plumbing Repairs

We recently had some work performed by Jason and his assistant to deal with an intermittent wobble of the ensuite toilet, and a water leak near the cleanout valve in the basement.
Jason was able to address both problems in a very professional and thorough manner, especially concerning discovering the source of the water leak with minimal cut-outs in the drywall.
The team returned to repair the drywall and did an excellent job of it and left the whole area clean afterwards.
We are very satisfied with the work performed, but also with the personal interaction, as Jason is straight-forward and trustworthy in his approach.
We would definitely use Jason again, and recommend him to others.
Well-done!

Thank you for the trust and confidence

More about Budget Rooter

My name is Jason, owner, and operator of BUDGET ROOTER EXPRESS
I have over 25 years of experience in the plumbing and drain cleaning trade.
I specialize in residential and condo service, and that's the service I focus on!
When you call me for service, I'm here to solve the problem and always give you an option and never give up!

I have the most up-to-date equipment needed for any task!

I do provide night service usually at no extra charge if scheduled beforehand
I always offer the best solutions at the most affordable rate and options for the problems.
I always offer estimates and keep you informed of the situations so no surprises in the end!
Check my list of specials for the most popular services

Most important I answer my phone directly 24/7 and ready to help!

Plumbing services are subcontracted out.