Electricians
Newmarket ON
Electricians
Future Smart Tech Inc.

Reviews for Future Smart Tech Inc.

Annupriya
Annupriya

Changing all switches and light installation

Batman is very professional and reasonable. He did the work in our whole house accommodating us as per our convenience. He made multiple visits as we had other projects going on and he was very clean and professional with his work. He was very transparent with the payments as well. He kept us well informed and was very thorough with the job.

Annupriya,

Thank you for the wonderful review and for taking the time to share your feedback with us all. Our priority is of course customer service and we are ecstatic that we met that mark! Kind folks like you make our job a pleasure.

Future Smart Tech.

Chris
Chris
13 reviews Hamilton, ON

Outlet replacement

I retained Bahman from Future Smart Tech to replace about 14 smart light switches from my house prior to me moving. Bahman turned up on time and completed the work within 1 hour. I was very impressed with his work so I would recommend.

Hi Chris,
Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with our team.and leaving our business a 10-star rating, it's truly appreciated.

JA
JA
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Under Cabinet Lights installation

Had great experience and highly recommend. Will be using his services again, for any future projects.

Thank you so much for this 10-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us. We’re here for you anytime

Private User reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Pot/pendant light installation

Bahman was quick and got the job done. Came for an in-person consultation and quote, which I appreciated. Finished product looks great. A bit of a messy process but that comes with the territory

Thank you for the positive review and kind words on our performance evaluation. It means a great deal to us that we have earned your trust and your confidence.
We believe that keeping working area clean and safe is equally important as completing the job to the highest standard.
Nevertheless, We are also well aware that electrical work can get inevitably messy at times and perhaps inconveniencing (depending on the circumstances though).
Thanks again for the time you took to provide us with such a constructive feedback. Would you mind sharing your experience with Future Smart Tech. with your friends who are due for a service appointment, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Cheers!

Anirudh
Anirudh

Change main electric panel from fuse to breaker

Punctual, Professional and Great precision. Completely satisfied with the quality of work and price for the same

Hi Andy

We can’t thank you enough for the kind words about our pricing and quality of work. We’re grateful for customers like you and hope you stick with us for years to come!

Future Smart Tech. Inc.

Julie in Brampton
Julie in Brampton

Bathroom Fan Replacement

Needed the bathroom fan replaced. Noticed that the fan was currently being vented into the attic (instead of outside). Bahman found a roofer to contract out the installation of the new exhaust for the fan and completed the rest of the work for the bathroom fan installation. Overall it was a very smooth process, from start to finish. Definitely recommended.

Hi Julie,
We appreciate the time you took to share your feedback. This is definitely very helpful. We’re also very happy you're pleased with the results and that we were able to help.
Best,
Future Smart Tech. Inc.

Marlon in Toronto
Marlon in Toronto
2 reviews , ON

Smart switch connection and landscaping Lights

Bhaman was recommended to me by my friend who asked for his service. He told me how satisfied he was so I didn't hesitate to call him to do electrical jobs in my house. He is very thorough, professional, and great in his workmanship. He do his job very seriously and with confidence. I hired him many times and I am always satisfied with his work. Highly recommended.

Thank you Marlon. I really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with F.S.T. Inc. Thank you so much for your feedback. I always try my best to do my job well and your kind words make it all worthwhile and thank you for noticing that. On top of nice people like you, our team at F.S.T. Inc. is very helpful and supportive. I wouldn’t be able to do my job like I do without their help.

Stay safe,
Have a great day,
Bahman

Hamid in Toronto
Hamid in Toronto
1 review Newmarket, ON

Troubleshooting

Incredibly happy with Bahman’s professional service. He was on-time and explained the process thoroughly. I would definitely recommend him for future projects! Well done project and great service. Thank you!!

“Thank you Hamid, for your kind words! It makes us really happy to know that providing our clients with the best electrical services we can offer is paying off. If we can make your life easier, then we have truly done our job. Once again thank you for sharing your experience and letting everyone else know about it.
Regards,

Tom in Brampton
Tom in Brampton

Receptical addition and repair

Bahman was truly a professional and very knowledgeable man. He helped address the many electrical issues we had in this 1970's built home. We had recepticals added in the hallways and had a receptical that wasn't even connected to the panel box connected correctly.

Thank you Bauman for your help!

Hi Tom,
There’s nothing better than receiving a glowing review from a happy customer. We are thrilled to have you as part of the Future Smart Tech Inc. family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us and mentioning Bahman. It means the world to us and to our entire team! You’re right, Bahman is always going above and beyond. We’ll be sure to share your praises with him! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Regards,

0 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Multiple electrical components not working through out the house

Bahman responded to my request very quickly, was on time and communicated very well. He is honest, reliable, and took the time to check out all the problems in the house. He explained what was wrong and fixed everything we needed done. We are very satisfied and relieved that we don't have to worry about the electrical in our home. Thank you so much!

Thank you for the positive review and kind words on my performance evaluation. It means a great deal to me that I have earned your trust and your confidence. I really put a lot of effort and thought into my work, thank you for noticing and taking the time to express that.

More about Future Smart Tech Inc.

Our mission is to deliver friendly, efficient and high quality service to all our customers. Regardless of the size, scope or length of the job we ensure every customer is more than satisfied. We get you powered up – so you can get back to what you do best!

As a full-service residential electrical contracting company, we can do it all for you. Whether you want to upgrade your existing service box, install dedicated circuits to sensitive electronic equipment, or rewire appliances with heavy duty wiring throughout your home.