Dr Pot Light

Electricians
123 Loraview Ln Aurora ON L4G 6N5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Dr Pot Light

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Dining Room Pot Lights

We looked around for a company to install pot lights in our dining room and found Dr. Pot light (Philip). His quote was very reasonable and showed up promptly on day we agreed completing the work efficiently. He was very focused on the job and made every effort to select best routing for the wiring. Results have made a big difference in the ambience of our dining room. In addition, resolved my tripping circuit breaker. I will certainly call Philip on my next project.

It was a pleasure for us working for you sir.
Hope to see you again anytime you need any other electrical work to be done.

Nancy
Nancy
2 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Potlights Inside and outside

We have had Dr. Potlight do a lot of work on our house, we started outside and it made a massive difference in the look of our house with the potlights. They also fixed/installed a proper plug for our pool so now it doesn't short anymore and they grounded the equipment, we feel so much safer now. We then had more potlights installed inside on our main floor, kitchen, upper hallway and master bedroom and what a difference!!! Our most recent work was in the basement where we have set up our home office, we had very poor lighting and it was very uneven and now we can see, it's bright, we have a dimmer so we can tone it down when we're not working. I highly recommend Dr. Potlight for whatever electrical you need, he is very particular and detailed with his work and pricing is fair. We most likely will be finishing up the rest of our house with more potlights in the very near future.

Dear Nancy,
We are so proud to have clients like you.
Thank you so much for giving us the chance to work for you & your lovely family in your beautiful house.
We will always be ready for you to do our best.
Hope to see you again whenever we are lucky again.
Philip,

Dean in Toronto
Dean in Toronto

Pot light installation

Philip is a very hard working chap. He completed the project ahead of schedule . Due to his careful planning and focus , we are delighted with the result .

It was great working with you Dean.
Hope to see you again.
Philip,

Amin
Amin

Exterior Pot lights

They did a great job and didn't leave the site until everything was perfect and cleaned up. After using a different company in the past, I would HIGHLY recommend these guys.
Will be reaching out to them again for backyard lighting as well, they really are excellent to deal with from start to finish.

Working with you dear Amin was wonderful.
We are waiting impatiently to do the landscape lighting as soon as you are ready for that.
Hope to see you soon ...
Thank you for giving us the chance ...

chantal_bennett in Newmarket
chantal_bennett in Newmarket
1 review , ON

Pot lights

Phillip did a wonderful job installing our pot lights. We found his work to be top notch and his personality to be kind and fair. We would definitely recommend his services. He is very knowledgeable and he works quickly. His work was worth every penny. Amazing! Our visitors comment on our pot lights and we would definitely recommend his service. Thank you Phillip :)

You were wonderful to work with.
Thanks for giving us the chance to do our best for you.
Hope to see you again :)

Musselman's Lake
Musselman's Lake
3 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Bathroom fans and a GFI electricial outlet

Reza (licensed electrician) and his assistant replied to my request in record time and came to do the job within a few days at a time that was convenient for us. Reza kept us updated via text message and answered all of our questions. He replaced 2 bathroom ceiling fans and their switches, and installed a GFI outlet. They even noticed a bulb out in another ceiling fixture and replaced it for us! Oh, and Reza repaired my outdoor extension cord free of charge; it was such a relief to have all of my problems taken care of. They cleaned up after themselves and smiled throughout the entire job, despite the heat and challenges of having to retrofit the fans in our old home. I would highly recommend Reza for any electrical job.

We are happy you are happy with our service. Thank you for your review. Hope to see you again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Exterior Pot Lights

I am very impressed with the professionalism and expertise of this company! Philip is very customer focused, provided great ideas and consultation. The workmanship is the best I have ever seen and I am so very happy with the results!!!! I highly recommend Dr. PotLight to anyone looking to change the look of their home with added benefit of outdoor safety.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for giving us the chance. Hope to see you again :-)

D&A
D&A

Outdoor Pot Lights

Phillip and Amir were great. They did a very good job and were very polite and respectful of our home. Our house looks so much better with the lights they installed. Phillip was very helpful and gave us great ideas and options. We are very happy with the work that has been done and we plan on using their services again in the future. We highly recommend Dr. Pot Light!

It was a pleasure working with you. We will always be ready to do our best for you. Hope to see you again. Thank you ...

Karen
Karen

Fast and efficient!

I wanted to have pot lights installed on the first floor of my house and I knew I hired the right man for the job after I spoke to Philip from Dr Potlight. He is personable and very knowledgeable.  When he arrived he walked me through the main floor and made some great suggestions on the layout of the potlights in detail.  He is meticulous and took his time planning the layout before he cut holes in the ceiling.  He updated me at every stage and let me know when he had to make slight changes to the layout based on the wiring in my ceiling.  He is passionate about what he does and it shows in his work.  The results are fantastic and I am a happy customer! I highly recommend him for the job!

Dear Karen!
It was a great pleasure for us to work with you.
Hope to see you again for the next project.

Mallory
Mallory

Repeat customer!

We should have listened to Philip the first time around and put more lighting in- he really knows his stuff! Sure enough, we called him again to come over and work his magic. He is so kind and does a really great job. Highly recommended!!!

My Pleasure Mallory, It is always nice to see you. Thanks for giving me the chance to make your home even more beautiful & also brighter. I am always available for lovely families like yours to do my best. Hope to see you all again whenever there is a chance :-)

More about Dr Pot Light

Do You Want to Install Pot Light?

No Worries!

Try " Dr. Pot Light Quality Services " & Feel the "DIFFERENCE"!

You will not wonder why Dr. Pot Light is So Popular!

& Why so many clients are Satisfied with Dr. Pot Light!

Our services are available all over GTA & Beyond that.

Our Company is one of the most RELIABLE Ones in Ontario.

Just give us a call @ 647 779 7775 to arrange for a FREE Consultation & a FREE Estimate.

After Calling us, or getting a FREE estimate, There is NO obligation to hire us.

So feel comfortable!

Call us,

We are ready to answer your Questions Right Now!

We Care About Safety, Beauty & Efficiency at the same time.

Our Reputation is Our Asset!
Call us @ 647 779 7775

You can also read some of our other reviews in
Google Business, Facebook page, Youtube Channel & Trusted Pros & Yelp.
Thank you !
here are the URLS :

Google Business Reviews (5*/5*):

facebook page Reviews (5*/5*):

Trusted pros : (5*/5*)

Yelp (5*/5*):

youtube channel:

Please note all electrical work
is subcontracted to an ESA/ECRA
Licensed Electrical Contractor so
you will have peace of mind.

Electrician,