Dr Pot Light

Electricians
123 Loraview Ln Aurora ON L4G 6N5

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 4 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 4 times

Reviews for Dr Pot Light

Dylan
Dylan

Pot Light Installation and Supplementary Work

After doing extensive research and evaluating different contractors, I decided to go with Philip at Dr Pot Light. This was the best decision I could have made. Philip impressed me from the initial visit to determine my requirements. He was personable, polite and knowledgeable. He provided insightful guidance and advice in deciding what would be best suited to our home. He was able to fit us in 5 days after I committed to using him. He provided us with different pot light options to align with the existing pot lights in our home. Philip and Reza arrived on time. to start the work. Philip was very accommodating as we decided to increase the no. of pot lights and asked him to install dimmers and change light switches and switch covers. The work was completed by the end of day and to our complete satisfaction. I would have no hesitation in recommending Dr Pot Light to anyone looking to do pot lights.

Rakesh from Concord
Rakesh from Concord

Pot Lights in baby's room

You need to call Phil at Dr. Pot Light. I had extensive renovations completed in my house 3 years back. We had left the baby room till just now. He came in and did a fantastic job installing pot lights and giving me various options. Wish I knew of him 3 years ago. Reliable, on time, price is great.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Old house no ceiling light.

Dr potlight works from the soul, a real human being his work is impeccable. His name should change his company name to angel of light. He took time to play with my and kept them safe in a house that was a disaster zone. Have faith and use Dr potlight there are still good people in this world.

Tony Grossi from Richmond Hill
Tony Grossi from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Potlights Installation

I was starting to lose patience trying to find someone to install 6 potlights for me until i met Phillip of course! He came right away to take a look and within a week they were installed. He keeps to his word and is very reasonable with good quality pot lights and LEDs.
This guy is such a pleasure to deal with always happy and he never rushes when explaining things. This is what 5 star service is all about!! Thx Phil!!

Thank you Dear Tony ! Hope to see you again !

Shallu Bassi in Aurora
Shallu Bassi in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Pot lights installation and switch/plug cover replacement

Dr Pot Light team did about 70 potlight for my house with no sign of damage to the ceiling. Phillip and his crew arrived promptly, pot lights were mapped out before the work began They are extremely respectful, professional and explained what we needed and did not over sell. You can't go wrong with this company, I highly recommended their services for all your indoor and outdoor pot light needs.
Thank you Dr. Pot Light.

Thank you Dear Shallu ! Hope to see you and your family again !

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Main Floor Pot lights

Philip is supper Passionate for his work and very freindly to work with. I would like to let you all know that take his suggestion seriously as he has an eye for it, it might add extra Pot lights to your previously plan count but you will not regret at the end. He is very patient with all my queries. His job is very clean and removed all the garbage as he completes each room.
Thank you, Philips and his team.

Thank you for spending your time to write a review for Dr. Pot Light.
I hope we will be lucky enough to serve all people like you with our Best as much as we can.
Regards,
Philips,
Dr. Pot Light.

Mija in
Mija in
1 review Aurora, ON

pot lights installation

Super professional, Super efficient, Super friendly !
We had around 120 pot lights installed in my house. From start to finish, their services was on point. They were very patient with my questions, made suggestions, and listened to what I want to be done. At the end of the job, they removed all garbage and vacuumed the floor. We are going to move to our new house in November. I would certainly use their services again.
Thank you, Dr.pot light !

Dear Mija In,
We have a real passion for what we do and always excited to transform houses like yours to even more beautiful.
Thanks for giving us a chance to do it for you.
Hope to do it again for your new house.
See you soon ...

More about Dr Pot Light

Do You Want to Install Pot Light?

No Worries!

Try " Dr. Pot Light Quality Services " & Feel the "DIFFERENCE"!

You will not wonder why Dr. Pot Light is So Popular!

& Why so many clients are Satisfied with Dr. Pot Light!

Our services are available all over GTA & Beyond that.

Our Company is one of the most RELIABLE Ones in Ontario.

Just give us a call @ 647 779 7775 to arrange for a FREE Consultation & a FREE Estimate.

After Calling us, or getting a FREE estimate, There is NO obligation to hire us.

So feel comfortable!

Call us,

We are ready to answer your Questions Right Now!

We Care About Safety, Beauty & Efficiency at the same time.

Our Reputation is Our Asset!
Call us @ 647 779 7775

You can also read some of our other reviews in
Google Business, Facebook page, Youtube Channel & Trusted Pros & Yelp.
here are the URLS :

Google Business Reviews (5*/5*):

facebook page Reviews (5*/5*):

Trusted pros : (5*/5*)

Yelp (5*/5*):

youtube channel:

Please note all electrical work
is subcontracted to an ESA/ECRA
Licensed Electrical Contractor so
you will have peace of mind.

Electrician,