Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Reviews for Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Joanne
Joanne

Stucco & Stone

HIGHLY RECOMMEND!! I found Rasit & Holistic Stucco through Homestars and immediately noticed the difference between Rasit and other contractors that came to provide a quote. He was professional & knowledgeable - he reviewed the project, provided us with realistic timelines and a fair price. Dealing with Rasit was pleasant from day 1. He was easy to communicate with and he has an extremely dedicated and hard-working crew. They were clean (respected our property and that of our neighbours, always cleaning after themselves) and extremely professional. The Holistic team was also able to provide corrective solutions to some unforeseen problems encountered along the way, and ensured final product was exactly what we wanted.

The final completed product is better than what we envisioned! Completed on time, as promised. I would absolutely recommend Holistic Stucco to anyone looking for Stucco/stone work.

Before, during and after photos included.

Joanne,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are happy and proud to have been the company to transform your house! It was a pleasure meeting your family. It has been an extraordinary experience working with you!

Darrel in Toronto
Darrel in Toronto

Exterior Stucco Project

After a thorough review of potential contractors, we hired Rasit of Holistic Contracting to convert our exterior brick facade to stucco. The main reason we decided on Rasit was due to his flexibility and easy-going nature. His desire to make the job near-perfect and not just cheaper/faster was quite evident. Having dealt with Rasit over the period of this job, I can confidently state that he did not disappoint us at all! He is a thorough professional and was a pleasure to work with. We are totally satisfied with the finished product.

Darrel,
Thank you for taking your time share your feedback! It was a pleasure meeting you&your family and adding beauty to your house. We appreciate your business.

Sam from Richmond Hill
Sam from Richmond Hill
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Stucco entire 2nd floor exterior

The project involved removing the nearly 40 year old 2nd level tudor style exterior down to the studs. New plywood followed by the entire DuRock EIFS stucco system was then applied (3 weeks total for this large job). Bottom line: I couldn't have asked for a better contractor. Rasit & his team were outstanding throughout the project in both quality & work ethic, with Rasit in particular being very approachable (I had lots of questions) throughout the project. All in all there isn't a single area for improvement I can identify which I think is a rare thing - so thank you very much gentlemen for your outstanding work!

Sam,

Thanks so much for your positive feedback! It was a pleasure working with you and transforming your house. We appreciate your kindness and support!

1 review Ajax, ON

Stucco work around all windows and a large bay window

Rasit and his team did an outstanding job on giving my house a much needed facelift! I consider myself fortunate to have found him on Homestars. He has a team of professionals who take pride in the quality of their work. They showed up on time everyday and did their work with meticulous detail, without rushing or cutting any corners. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

Manpreet,
Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your hospitality and support!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Stucco work on Window, Gable and 2 front columns

Rasit and his team did an exemplary job in my house in Mississauga. I consider myself fortunate to have contacted him. He is a thorough professional and doesn't cut any corners. Moreover he is polite, sincere and straight to the point. I would recommend him to anyone.

Suresh,
Thank you so much for your kind words. It was our pleasure meeting you. We appreciate your kindness and hospitality!

IanA
IanA

Home renovation and extension project.

I found this gem of a company on Kijiji and had a very pleasant experience. Rashid was very knowledgeable, timely, and organized, but it was his very calm demeanor which made it very easy to do business with him.

The quality of the stucco was first class, and they willingly offered advice on improvements which made the finished product surpass my expectations. All my other trades marvelled at the quality of their work.

If you want a fair price, high quality, and prompt service, I would HIGHLY recommend Holistic Contacting Stucco and Stone.

Ian,
Thanks a lot for taking the time to share your feedback . We appreciate your business and hope to work with you again in the future.

Stucco repair

This was a great company to repair two stucco walls in my house. Rasit was on time when he came to do the estimate and when he arrived to repair the wall with his assistants. The job was done to perfection in the time he said it would take, and his price was fair and competitive. Definitely recommended.

Natalia,
Thank you for your kind feedback. We appreciate your hospitality and understanding.

leeting in Toronto
leeting in Toronto

Stucco

It’s been my second time working with Rasit from holistic. A great guy that take pride in his work. He is by far the most knowledgeable stucco guy that I’ve worked with. Looking forward in working with him again.

Lee,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback. We are looking forward to working with you in the next projects. We appreciate your business.

Etobicoke Homeowner
Etobicoke Homeowner

Stucco Project

The pictures speak for the experience we had with Holistic. Our house was old and an eye sore. We decided to do a complete exterior stucco renovation but concerned about the professionalism and integrity of hiring contractors. We received few estimates and decided to go with Holistic because Rasit took his time to assess, measure, and understand what needs to be done. They took the time to do the best quality work possible, focused, and worked really hard on what needs to be accomplished. In the end, our house is so beautiful that we can't take our eyes off it!

Felma,

Thanks so much for taking your time to share your feedback. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. Your home now is definitely one a of a kind with a very unique colour!

Stucco and Stone

Rasit and his team did an amazing job with our house. There were very professional, always on-time, and provided us with valuable recommendations. The house looks amazing and the finishes are super clean.

Tara,
Thanks for your kind words. It was a pleasure transforming your home. Combination of stucco and stone looks fabulous now!

More about Holistic Contracting Stucco And Stone

Holistic Contracting approaches each project both as a team and as a client-partner. Our corporate philosophy rests upon the major pillars that have endured the test of time; integrity, honesty, dedication and trust. Holistic Contracting dedicates itself to maintain a superior workmanship while focusing on time and budget. We offer Services: Stucco and Stone Services. Call us today to schedule your appointment.